Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Thank GOD For My Life. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Thank GOD For My Life. (1230 Views)

Abducted Benue Girl: Thank You 4rm Her Bro(pix) / Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! / The Three Kidnapped Kids Have Been Found. Thank GOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
I thank GOD for giving me the grace to share my story with evry1 of you today.The story am abt to narrate happened to me years back,when i was in ss3.I went to my friend's house to do the assignment given to us by our chemistry teacher.When i got there,there was nobody in her house except tinu and i.My friend offered me coke which i drank.Few minutes later,í started feeling dizzy,xo i slept off,and when i woke up i met myself in a room naked and i saw blood on the bedsheet.I stood up and shouted tinu's name but she was no where,i cried and cried,i wore my clothes ran out of the house.When i got home i met my mum,she looked at me and said y do u look unkept like this,have you finished your assignment,not knowing what to do i started crying.Mum said what's it she calmed me down and i narrated everything to her.She took me to the hospital where it was diagnosed that i was raped by 4boys.The doc gave me the necessary treatment and i was allowed to go home,mum didnt tel anybody anything to avoid unnecessary questions.I left where we were staying to live with my aunt.This happened to me 11yrs ago.I am married now to the most lovìng,caring and incomparable hubby in the world.Tinu,wherever you are,I Have förgiven you.but ì dnt think i will be able to help you in anyway.hm nairalanders "THE END"
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mom. Is that you?
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Girls; Girls will do anything for attention. But Ladies wouldn't do something this stúpid as coming up with a lame story as this.
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
TrollMan:

Girls; Girls will do anything for attention. But Ladies wouldn't do something this stúpid as coming up with a lame story as this.
hm,u tink xo.
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikkyk10:
I thank GOD for giving me the grace to share my story with evry1 of you today.The story am abt to narrate happened to me years back,when i was in ss3.I went to my friend's house to do the assignment given to us by our chemistry teacher.When i got there,there was nobody in her house except tinu and i.My friend offered me coke which i drank.Few minutes later,í started feeling dizzy,xo i slept off,and when i woke up i met myself in a room naked and i saw blood on the bedsheet.I stood up and shouted tinu's name but she was no where,i cried and cried,i wore my clothes ran out of the house.When i got home i met my mum,she looked at me and said y do u look unkept like this,have you finished your assignment,not knowing what to do i started crying.Mum said what's it she calmed me down and i narrated everything to her.She took me to the hospital where it was diagnosed that i was raped by 4boys.The doc gave me the necessary treatment and i was allowed to go home,mum didnt tel anybody anything to avoid unnecessary questions.I left where we were staying to live with my aunt.This happened to me 11yrs ago.I am married now to the most lovìng,caring and incomparable hubby in the world.Tinu,wherever you are,I Have förgiven you.but ì dnt think i will be able to help you in anyway.hm nairalanders "THE END"
i don't believe this. Who is the 'i'?, you or someone else...
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Tymax(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Children, what does this story teach us?

grin grin grin
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Mariopgomery(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
How did the doctor know you were raped by 4 guys? Tell us more lies.
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Etetejake(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tymax:
Children, what does this story teach us?

grin grin grin

Mumy, l learnt that if four boys drug a girl and molest her she will end up marrying tru luv in future, forgive her girlfriend who cusd her molestation but wunt help her.

1 Like

Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thank God 4 ur life dear, thank God 4 giving u a caring husband n helping u overcome dat.
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Mom. Is that you?
no son
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Samakinr:

i don't believe this. Who is the 'i'?, you or someone else...
it's not me o.It's sm1 else
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Etetejake:

Mumy, l learnt that if four boys drug a girl and molest her she will end up marrying tru luv in future, forgive her girlfriend who cusd her molestation but wunt help her.
hm dats gud son.
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikkyk10:
no son
angry
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hm
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Tymax(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Etetejake:

Lmao!

Clap for him
Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa, kpaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tymax:

Lmao!

Clap for him
Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa, kpaaaaaaa!
hm,lols
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by thinezy(f): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2014
Etetejake:

got me rolling on d floor with lafta
really some pple are born hilarious
Re: I Thank GOD For My Life. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2014
thinezy:

got me rolling on d floor with lafta
really some pple are born hilarious
hm,

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!! Racist European South Africans Are Preparing To Murder Africans!!! / The Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Have Trekked From Lagos To Abuja / Does Ritual Money Have The CBN Governor's Signature On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.