Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip (4053 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Uche Jombo Hosts Julie Odia's Pre wedding Party At Ini Edo's Mimz Night Cub(Pics / Pictures At Ini Edo’s Housewarming In Lekki, With Funke Akindele, Yakubu Aiyegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by sylviasilifah(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Reacting to Ini Edo’s failed marriage, Phillips Ehiagwina’s ex-wife, Ruth Okoro who is now a medical practitioner, warned Ini Edo in 2007 not to marry Philip Ehiagwina.

She said that Ini Edo was a stubborn lady, had it been she had listened to her, she won’t be in this mess.

She then took to her Instagram page to post the letter she had written to Ini in 2007.

“Hi Ini, I have information that you are having an affair with my husband, Philip Ehiagwina. He has been deceiving girls all over the place, making them believe he has heaven and earth. You are not the only girl obviously, but Ini watch your back so you don’t regret, I have nothing against you but a piece of advice. I heard that you might be pregnant for him, if it’s true, good luck.

See the full letter here; http://www.360nobs.com/2014/10/ruth-okoro-laughs-at-ini-edo-warned-her-7years-ago-not-to-marry-philip/#AUUOuBwRBipFpBuH.99
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by Edwinmason(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sumone pls tell me why celebs.marriage dont last
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by Indializzie(f): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Do we then say he doesnt have 'husband material'? Lol. Wit 2 failed marriages, dis dude shld not be taken seriously if he goes for a third.
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by Janeify(f): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
She should start laughing at her self...i don't think thats enough reason to be happy
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by rattlesnake(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin this is the kind of thread women like grin
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
All their weddings be like Blackberry battery.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ko kon aiye
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
grin this is the kind of thread women like grin
Hi dear
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Is ita must you mUst marry rich mAn?

Rozzay is reading this ooo shocked
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by rattlesnake(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

Hi dear
haloooii....how u been...where u been hiding
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
haloooii....how u been...where u been hiding
Lol I've been here dear, hope u r gud
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by rattlesnake(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

Lol I've been here dear, hope u r gud
yea yea...great.... How's life...work n business.... kiss
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
yea yea...great.... How's life...work n business.... kiss
We thank God dear
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by free2ryhme: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Like the proverb goes he who laughs last laughs best
Re: Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip by sylviasilifah(f): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins / Genevieve Nnaji Scintillating Look In Mini Gown ( Photo) / Christiano Ronaldo's 5 Year Old Son Shows Off His 6 Packs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.