Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Else Do I Need to make my bulk sms site runing. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Else Do I Need to make my bulk sms site runing. (782 Views)

My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward / How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search / The Flyers That I Have Used To Advertise My Bulk SMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Do I Need to make my bulk sms site runing. by ud003: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Please i just designed a bulksms website using a joomla resseller component.
please what else do i need to make it active.
because now i can't send sms,i can't generate voucher and add unit.
please someone should tell me what else to do.I would be most grateful.
Re: What Else Do I Need to make my bulk sms site runing. by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Have you integrate the your bulksms site with an SMS gateway? If you have not done that. You can not send SMS. As for generating vouchers and adding units. You can contact the component developer.

ud003:
Please i just designed a bulksms website using a joomla resseller component.
please what else do i need to make it active.
because now i can't send sms,i can't generate voucher and add unit.
please someone should tell me what else to do.I would be most grateful.
Re: What Else Do I Need to make my bulk sms site runing. by ud003: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is sms gateway different from the bulk sms resseller component.
if so how do i get the sms gateway.
Re: What Else Do I Need to make my bulk sms site runing. by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yes SMS gateway is different from bulk sms reseller component.

The SMS component is a software that enable you send sms, manage user, manage costing etc.

The SMS gateway route SMS for you. The gateway will give you API which you can integrate on your site. Visit http://customizedsms.net/api to get free API for integration on your site

You need to register on the site (http://customizedsms.net) to get a username and password before integrating the API.

If you are having issue doing it call me on 08155067104 or email info@afridigit.net

ud003:
Is sms gateway different from the bulk sms resseller component.
if so how do i get the sms gateway.
Re: What Else Do I Need to make my bulk sms site runing. by sparklesruns: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2014
You need SPC 3 or 4 install and any api of your choice from a reseller where you must have some sms unit to send sms. You contact me to further assistance. Feel freee. ute . styl @ gmail. com
Re: What Else Do I Need to make my bulk sms site runing. by AmosChinedu: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2014
contact all is the best bulk sms site...visit www.contactallbulksms.com

(1) (Reply)

Designing Your Website And Your Choice Of Webmaster: The Basics / How To Uncover The Technologies Used In Any Website / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.