Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward (1142 Views)

How To Succeed In Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria. My Story A Case Study / Take Your Business Forward.. Get Your Own Website At Affordable Cost Today / My Bulk Sms Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward by CreativeWeb(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
With these two handbills, I will be advertising my bulk sms business in a big church event coming soon. The event will draw several church leaders. It will be opportunity to push my bulk sms business to them. SMSnaija247.com will continue to provide unbeatable bulk sms services to Nigerians. We will continue to lead the pack by offering unbeatable pricing bundled with unimaginable sms delivery speed.

If you will like to start bulk sms business and use our premium bulk sms gateway API, I will be ready to setup a bulk sms website for you. You will start buying at an unbeatable price of N1.20Kobo per sms. 1 unit = 1 sms. No long stories. The delivery speed is unimaginable. Send me email now at: smsnaiaj247@gmail.com

[b]Note: [/b]Until you succeed, I cannot succeed!
Re: My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward by CreativeWeb(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Then, I will print this 3ft/1ft flex banner into 10 copies and hang it in strategic places.

Do you still remember my assignment: www.nairaland.com/2583013/bulk-sms-business-here-assignment

Are you willing to pick this offer: https://www.nairaland.com/2543842/bulk-sms-premium-route-competitive
Re: My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Then, I will print this 3ft/1ft flex banner into 10 copies and hang it in strategic places.

Do you still remember my assignment: www.nairaland.com/2583013/bulk-sms-business-here-assignment

Are you willing to pick this offer: https://www.nairaland.com/2543842/bulk-sms-premium-route-competitive
Just registered on ur site now, u no dey give person atleast 2units to take test your sms delivery
Re: My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward by CreativeWeb(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2015
We dont give sms units for testing. But we give on request. Send me email indicating your username and I will give you three sms units to test and see our unimaginable sms speed delivery.
Re: My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2015
CreativeWeb:
We dont give sms units for testing. But we give on request. Send me email indicating your username and I will give you three sms units to test and see our unimaginable sms speed delivery.
THE TWO CONTACT LINE AT YOUR WEBSITE IS SWITCHED OFF, JUST MADE A PURCHASE AND NOT BEEN CREDITED.
Re: My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward by CreativeWeb(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2015
0luwajuwon:
THE TWO CONTACT LINE AT YOUR WEBSITE IS SWITCHED OFF, JUST MADE A PURCHASE AND NOT BEEN CREDITED.

Sorry sir. We have credited you.
Re: My Latest Advert To Push My Bulk Sms Business Forward by GreatManBee: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
CreativeWeb:

(1) (Reply)

Get A wordpress Android App For 10k / USA Adsense For Sale / 2 New USA Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.