Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC (1316 Views)

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Preventing Your Business Name From Being Reallocated By The CAC? / Everything About Registering A Company In Nigeria: Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC by arosteph: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Step by Step Guide on
How To Register Your
Business Name With The
Corporate Affairs
Commission (CAC) In
21 Days Or Less,
Without A Lawyer And
With Less Than N10,000
Hello Friend,
Proper registration is one of the important things many small business
owners neglect to their detriment. This is because a good number of them
think it’s not important and some others who think it’s important assume it
will be a very difficult task.
People feel if the account is in a corporate name, the organization can
be traced if the transaction went foul. If you register your company,
you can use the documents to open a corporate account with less
stress.
• Moreover, if you have a business idea and you go ahead and register
the business name, even if you spend 2 years perfecting the plan and
raising the capital, for it, those 2 years from when the business was
registered can count for you as years of experience.
In this manual, I will be revealing to you simple steps you can take to
register your business name with the corporate affairs commission in
less than 21 days.
Why bother registering with CAC?
The importance of registering a business can never be over-emphasized.
• For one, when it comes to doing serious business, many agencies will
never take you serious if your company is not registered.
• Secondly, you might have to discovered that people and that includes
you and I, feel more comfortable paying for services and products
into a corporate account with the name of an organisation than
paying into Individual account. I once missed an important sale a
couple of years ago because when my prospect made up his mind to
buy, the account number I sent him was an individual account in my
name. He thought it too risky because it was a sizable amount
involved.
So, to have this guide refer to my sigature
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC by arosteph: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Do you really wish to have a copy?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC by arosteph: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
@jta2012 you could open your own thread to advertise ok!
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC by success9(m): 12:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Pls may I ask...

What is the problem with the CAC now? I heard they are not doing incorporation business at the moment? What is the cause and what are they doing about it?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC by arosteph: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2014
success9:
Pls may I ask...

What is the problem with the CAC now? I heard they are not doing incorporation business at the moment? What is the cause and what are they doing about it?
check this out for detail about latest CAC news
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/146034-update-corporate-affairs-commissions-staff-embarked-strike.html
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC by success9(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
The information contained in the link below happened last year and irrelevant to what is happening now

arosteph:

check this out for detail about latest CAC news
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/146034-update-corporate-affairs-commissions-staff-embarked-strike.html
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Register Your Business Name With The CAC by neksummi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
This step by step guide I wrote could be of help to people who need to register their business names themselves.

https://nekslovewebsolutions.com.ng/step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-register-business-name-with-cac-in-24-hours/

(1) (Reply)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Enquiry About Bizhub Konica Direct Image Printing Machine / Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez Passes On At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.