Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! (60664 Views)

Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) / This Guys Are Cute, MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children (pix) / FOTO*MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children,the Identical Twin Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Sheltercee: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
LilNetty:
Lolz...etz naht Easy to take care of twins oooo
tell them
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Neldrizzy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
IrishKez:

I will need the promo copy when you're done wink cheesy

Good evening!
no problem, start anticipating..
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by brightoinmcs: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Omo See swag grin
They are cute shaa.
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
These kids are now very purpolar...They were recently featured on the Yahoo UK/ American website....Too bad their mom can't dress with class....Why the torn jeans?.
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by fabuloustee(f): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Am in luv with dis kids,thinking of having 2 girls b4, now I have a change of mind........God I want 2 cute boys at d right time
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by skyeboy98(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
But why do they always put there hand in there pocket? Nice boyz anyway
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by georgee(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wow, just as cute as my boy wink wink..
No be lie oooo
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by isimemenuduehi11: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
handsome kids.God pls bles me wit set of identical twins lik dis.i dy feel dip swag.
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by EMMABC1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
At their age, they are being taught how to be unGodly. Look at their haggard dressing and appearance. No wonder children of nowadays learn bad things faster than good things.

1 Like

Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by MrsGoodness(f): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
over cuteness dh worry them kiss

1 Like

Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by uzolexis(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
EMMABC1:
At their age, they are being taught how to be unGodly. Look at their haggard dressing and appearance. No wonder children of nowadays learn bad things faster than good things.

Biko, wat is ungodly about this nwanne

1 Like

Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Honestagbons(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Them look take away
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Chienyego: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
cute! kiss
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by 50calibre(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok!! Now I want twin boys, I'm willing to opt for a laboratory fertilisation if it guarantees identical twins like these.
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by TheRealStuff: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Double dose of cuteness
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Missonas(f): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Aha ok.cos one would expect cuter names
SeverusSnape:
nah....It's just a term to express a great resemblance between two things or persons.
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by 50calibre(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
EMMABC1:

Shut up!! Religious fanatic.

These kids are fly, their parents are happy & that's what matters.

When you have your own kids, dress them like the pope, no one gives a fuc*k

2 Likes

Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by blezzymoore: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Like grandfather like grandsons
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Proud to b twin tho.........d kids remind me of my old days
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by miazadavid(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
The cuteness goes with a lot of benjamins
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
CUTE BOYS
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
OMG!!!!!!!! see swag ... chai na second psqare be this oo
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Evanscoth(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
1 John 5:14-15.

This is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he hears us: and if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Mark 11:24 says

“What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”

God seeing this cute twins keeps faith alive in me. God you promised so much in my next nine month journey. I claim the blessing of twin baby in Jesus name AMEN !!
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Evanscoth(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
1 John 5:14-15.

This is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he hears us: and if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Mark 11:24 says

“What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”

God seeing this cute twins keeps faith alive in me. God you promised me so much in my next nine month journey. I claim the blessing of twin baby in Jesus name AMEN !!

2 Likes

Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by valuedammy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sentiments apart, this kids are cutest av ever met on sites.
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by Marlicque: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
getafe:
What will happen if their hands are not inside their pockets?

Hummmmm, omo naija, una fit observe for Africa ooo grin grin grin
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by amanikondo: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dem don teach them to dey put hands in the pocket for Foto?
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by kpezi: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
EJanni:
God when the time reaches please bless me with a set of twins like this, Amen! Cute babies

You know how much dem take maintain those children? only their hair fit chop your money finish for naija.
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by nwaobitex: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
What's in that pocket?
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by daisyella: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
kennyslim1:

No dey yimu anythin...d kids are dead cute!
angry
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by aklosx(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
i can see GOD using this kids in the near FUTURE as greats ministers of his WORD!
Re: MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! by delishpot: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
CUTE ALERT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini / Charles Okocha Rocks Male Wig In New Pictures - Fans React On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.