Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) (4521 Views)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Michael and Daniel are one of Area fada numerous grand children but these twins stand out because of their swag,

i think these boys came to this world with their swag. They are too much.

They just dey make having twins hungry me i swear…..lol. They are the kinds of children you want to show off to the whole world which is why their parents they show them off( if na me nko, biko i go do worse).

Check out their lovely pictures below……..
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/16/meet-charly-boys-cute-grand-kidsthe-identical-twin-michael-and-danielphotos/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
More photos

Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Oh my God! I swear poverty still remain bastaard! Dis cute kids get swag pass some naija celebrities like (9ice). See packaging abeg... Make I find one Monika wey I go give belle make I know if she go born twins.. #funnynation comedian
coming soon
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Frank3n2(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Lovely kids...
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2015
More photos

Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by IamLucy(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Cute Kids. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Really lovely kids. Feel like having my own now. Oghechi come o grin
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
wait ooo. Op u dey do security for their house? How u take get all their family pix? Nice one though... #funnynation comedian
coming soon
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Mancity26:
Oh my God! I swear poverty still remain bastaard! Dis cute kids get swag pass some naija celebrities like (9ice). See packaging abeg... Make I find one Monika wey I go give belle make I know if she go born twins.. #funnynation comedian
coming soon

Them no get pass you?
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
crazysaint:

Them no get pass you?
I dey learn work where doz children dey nah.. My swag dey for store.. Na nxt yr I go show off!..#funnynation comedian
coming soon
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by AnnTee: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Gosh! Dis guys got swag.
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
AnnTee:
Gosh! Dis guys got swag.
U bet they do
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by anathemiamia(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
one looks nicer than the other
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
anathemiamia:
one looks nicer than the other
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by kevlynoluchi: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
dat is Der biz am off
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Dqueenzy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
I swear diff dey btw ibeji nd twins,these boys are so lovely.
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dqueenzy:
I swear diff dey btw ibeji nd twins,these boys are so lovely.

you can say that again.... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Eniola Badmus Dressed For A Wedding Or Funeral? / Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Okojie Reportedly Sue Davido (details) / Genevieve Nnaji Wows In New Natural New Makeup Free Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.