Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc (1514 Views)

Office/home Service Maintenance, Installation And Repairs For Your Air-condition / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Bishop David Oyedepo Launches 24/7 Live Online Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Olutech: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
We repair all leading makes of domestic appliances from washing machines to vacuum cleaners. All repairs are carried out in your home at a time that suits you and pay after service . Here is a list of a few of appliances we repair:
WASHING MACHINE, DISHWASHER, Electric COOKER, Vacuum Cleaners & Tumble DRYERS ,AIR_CONDITIONAL AND FRIDGES
OLUTECH believes in keeping repairs cost-effective. This way, we can keep our customers coming back.
We achieve this by ensuring that our prices are always lower than those of our competitors and by supplying our customers with spare parts at reasonable prices.
call us anytime we are always at ur service
We cover all areas of NIGERIA
CONTACT NO 08031313055 or 08028517043

Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Olutech: 4:57pm On May 03, 2016
smiley
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Olutech: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2018
wink
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Olutech: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
smiley
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Olutech: 10:37pm On May 12, 2018
We repair all leading makes of domestic appliances from washing machines to vacuum cleaners. All repairs are carried out in your home at a time that suits you and pay after service . Here is a list of a few of appliances we repair:
WASHING MACHINE, DISHWASHER, Electric COOKER, Vacuum Cleaners & Tumble DRYERS ,AIR_CONDITIONAL AND FRIDGES
OLUTECH believes in keeping repairs cost-effective. This way, we can keep our customers coming back.
We achieve this by ensuring that our prices are always lower than those of our competitors and by supplying our customers with spare parts at reasonable prices.
CONTACT NO 08064636622 or 08028517043
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Olutech: 8:23am On May 18, 2018
smiley
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Olutech: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Olutech: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2018
smiley
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Grace001: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Olutech:

Where are you located sir?
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by Naturallygifted: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello olutech,

Am happy to see you.
Since almost two years you came to repair my washing machine in ojodu, you took away my washing Machine panel that you want to go and repair it and you did not return it despite calling over and over again now you have made my washing machine redundant since then. I still can't figure out what your excuses are. I am highly disappointed in you. Please return my panel. Two years now you have inconvenient my family with this; what kind of person are you? The is no way to work at all. Please return my panel.
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by IamMijk: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Olutech:

LIES!!!!

FRAUDULENT MAN. RETURN MY 18K!!!!!! OR ELSE...

I can confirm this guy is a fraudulent man just fell into the guys trap. I have called him almost 50 times not once did he call back I have had to use other people's phones just to get him and all he would say is sorry I'm coming to do it blah blah blah.

olutech RETURN MY 18K NOW AND MY PANEL !!!!! OR ELSE....
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by IamMijk: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Olutech:

LIES!!!!

I can confirm this guy is a fraudulent man just fell into the guys trap. I have called him almost 50 times not once did he call back I have had to use other people's phones just to get him and all he would say is sorry I'm coming to do it blah blah blah.

Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by IamMijk: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Olutech:
smiley

LIES!!!!

Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by boladez(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2020
IamMijk:

LIES!!!!

Thank you very much for shouting out, it's good to expose badly behaved workmen to avoid others falling into the same trap. I was about to call the guy when I saw your post.....hope you got your refund or return the fixed panel?

Once again thanks
Re: 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc by MrsSandman: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
It's a great service. I live currently in Canada and we have a few similar services over here. It's very very important and convenient service since sometimes your domestic appliances just have the weirdest tendency to break in the most inappropriate moment, like right before your in-laws have to come for a visit and the house is in shambles. I had a situation like that once and it was really stressful. I was looking for a fast repair service since I don't have a housekeeper and I didn't want to have a random person come into my house. I searched online and came across this company Central Vacuum Repair that promised fast results. I called them and they showed up diagnosed the issue and were able to fix it for me really quickly. I was really happy with their work.

(1) (Reply)

Et/ufo's -- New Age Assault On Christian Faith / 13 Problems With Porkā€¦ God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews / The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.