Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,102 members, 7,838,787 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? (1072 Views)

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures / How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics) / The "BIG" Gap Between Engineering And Medical Students! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? by ChimeChimezie: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
What is your take on this?
Re: Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? by Mrval20(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is not necessary at all. We all need each other to survive.
Whatever thy hand findeth, do it with thy might... That's what matters.
Re: Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? by MrPeaceman(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
There is no bone of contention anywhere. Respect is a matter of self worth and achievement, not necessarly tied to your field. Every discipline is important to the core, and we should realize that fact. A doctor cannot perform without the instruments made by the engineers, and an engineer too, can not be creative to produce machines if he is not healthy. A state in which both Doctors and Engineers dwell in cannot function well if not for political scientists. Infact, the interconnectedness of all our disciplines aggregates to appear as a whole, when we forsake one part, we won't be complete.
Re: Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? by chimhigher(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrPeaceman:
There is no bone of contention anywhere. Respect is a matter of self worth and achievement, not necessarly tied to your field. Every discipline is important to the core, and we should realize that fact. A doctor cannot perform without the instruments made by the engineers, and an engineer too, can not be creative to produce machines if he is not healthy. A state in which both Doctors and Engineers dwell in cannot function well if not for political scientists. Infact, the interconnectedness of all our disciplines aggregates to appear as a whole, when we forsake one part, we won't be complete.
I hate it when dey ask waht wuld u do if u not Healthy?? IS IT ONLY D DOCTORS DAH TREATS?? cum my village herbs Full Errywhere,herbs re even mur effective nd wth no sideeffect..u wl hv diaorrhea dem go treat am b4 u knw u go develop anoda sickness wey nva do u b4 or way no dey ur family line caused by Hyperreaction in sum drugs..in d olden days who needed doctors?? Mtchew Bullshit...Na only sick Freaks Dey Go Hospital..since wen dem born me i nva go hospital..na Agbo i dey always Take nd m still alive..buh imagine living wtout electricity,No cars,no television,no syringe,no sthestoscope,no spoon..We be BETTER OFF DEAD.I wish al d engineers wuld just go live in anoda planet.under 3 months d Earth wuld b ntin buh a Roasted Watermelon.Na beating d masses go use kill d whole doctors.wuld der even b bed 4 patients 2 lie on Mtchew .Errything Around Us is Enginnering...F**K MEDICINE...
Re: Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? by chibyksveejay(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Engineering .....we so rock!!
Re: Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? by chimhigher(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
2 all d medicine student,Tell me anytyn around dah its nt a product of Engineering,buh i wuld ryt a dictonary load f stuffs dah does nt Relate to Medicine..Medicine kor..nd wah hurts me most is dah dey hv deir own hostel,dm dey collect More money 4 NYSC nd above all medicine Students can Form Ehhhhhh...Even D 1s Dah Dnt Even knw how 2 spell KIDNEY
Re: Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? by lucksonlight(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimhigher:
2 all d medicine student,Tell me anytyn around dah its nt a product of Engineering,buh i wuld ryt a dictonary load f stuffs dah does nt Relate to Medicine..Medicine kor..nd wah hurts me most is dah dey hv deir own hostel,dm dey collect More money 4 NYSC nd above all medicine Students can Form Ehhhhhh...Even D 1s Dah Dnt Even knw how 2 spell KIDNEY
i knw say u must comment#i'm watching u closely#
Re: Between Engineering And Medical Students, Who Should We Respect Most? by lucksonlight(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Medicine nd surgery can never b over emphasized.its a noble profession. They strictly follow their quotas, the number of apparatus in the lab is proportional to the number of students admitted. C'mon we are talking abt life and death. You will never appreciate a doctor until u visit a teaching hospital.come to think of it no matter the number of doctors that graduate from the university every year they are not still enough. Doctor are few but engineers are many. The number of jambites admitted into the university every year is not proportional to the number of engineers needed.an advice to engineers'reduce the quota nd gain more respect' you hardly find an unemployed doctor but B.Eng graduates are everywhere in the streets. So of them who bagged 2nd class upper division are been paid as low as #8,000 in a month. let me just rest my case here....its really sad tho.

(1) (Reply)

Plight Of A Nigerian Graduate / Only For Genuises. / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Pre-degree Form 2015/2016 Is On. (081-3124-1212)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.