Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Maga No Need Pay - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Maga No Need Pay (31521 Views)

Sell Your Book Online In Nigeria - No Need Looking For Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maga No Need Pay by ritababe(f): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Starting........
Re: Maga No Need Pay by CrazyScientist: 2:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Ice, Ice, Ice, you must & will update today!! Whether you like it or not!!! angry
Re: Maga No Need Pay by Koolwilly(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Iceberylin Receieve it!!!! Anointing for update. TAKE AM!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maga No Need Pay by kinwayne(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Cool storyline iceberylin,really impressed... Keep it up bro. Pls come update oo.. More power to your finger and mb to ur phone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Michael put a smile on my face cause its been long since i saw a serious Client, he even called the fake Cardinal now i got a Maga.
I almost forgot what it felt like.
I fixed myself something to eat, then sat down starring at the screen of my PC imagining myself walking to the bank to get my cash, nothing felt better.

I noticed that i got a mail after Refreshing my mail box. It was Michael again, i just thanked God for sending a Good Maga.

He kept on complaining about the Bank rejecting his Mail,probably he was sending Romantic Mail to them, so i had to Help him with the bank mail.
I sent him a mail......

[b]Hello my dearest, how are you today. hope fine. dear please i want you to be fast and help me out from this camp. please help me, i am suffering over here, dear have you contact the bank or has the bank get back to you, please send mail to the bank that you  are my partner who want to help me for the transfer of my late father money, please send the bank this letter fill it and send it to the bank now, here is the letter. dear the bank email address is going through i think you are the one who is not writing the correct email address, please i want you to copy and past the email address of the bank and send mail to them now send mail t the two email address. now, here is the letter i want you to send to the bank fill it with you name and country.

Respected Sir,
I, Mr .........., a permanent resident of ................  / wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Tessy Johnson, now living in DAKAR SENEGAL, she  is in a refugee/orphanage status.I am her foreign partner living in .......... Republic l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for his beloved daughter.
With That, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin, into my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
           Yours faithfully,
             Mr.................

dear please fill it with your name and country, be fast and contact the bank today and if the bank get back to you, please let me know. here is the bank email address. please copy and past the email address of the bank and contact the bank now.

EMAIL: royalbankofscotland-transfer@Safe-mail.net

transferofficemaxwell-hanson@Safe-mail.net[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Happy chrismas Eve to all my readers cheesy
kinwayne:
Cool storyline iceberylin,really impressed... Keep it up bro. Pls come update oo.. More power to your finger and mb to ur phone...
Thanks bro.... cheesy
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
CrazyScientist:
Ice, Ice, Ice, you must & will update today!! Whether you like it or not!!! angry
Amen....
Updated wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Koolwilly:
Iceberylin Receieve it!!!! Anointing for update. TAKE AM!!!!
I don update ni cheesy
Re: Maga No Need Pay by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2014
slowest update ever..if ah plank Ur head ehn
Re: Maga No Need Pay by CrazyScientist: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2014
iceberylin:

Amen....
Updated wink

Royal bank of Scotland grin
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2014
CrazyScientist:

Royal bank of Scotland grin
Hope ur enjoying the story wink

1 Like

Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy xmass to all my readers cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maga No Need Pay by CrazyScientist: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Hope ur enjoying the story wink

Yes oo
Re: Maga No Need Pay by stuff46(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Happy xmass to all my readers cool

wishing u thesame
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Update loading
Re: Maga No Need Pay by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
iceberylin:
Update loading
e still d load? Cme continue abeg
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bluestarry:
e still d load? Cme continue abeg
Boss no vex....my phone Bleep me up cry
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
I just wished i could walk up to Michael to thank him cause the guy has done nothing but make me smile but thats a stupid idea...
Now am sure Michael is gona pay cause once a client is serious now i learnt a new trick..
Michael has contacted the bank now we are awaiting there reply and that's where he's gonna pay...

I kept on refreshing my mail box hoping and waiting for Michael's mail.. After refreshing for the 59th time i got a mail from Michael which read...
Love,i just got a mail from the bank they requested for
(1) DEATH  CERTIFICATE
AND
(2) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.
(3)MY FATHER'S  WILL
(4)AFFIDAVIT AND POWER OF ATRONY.
How are you,hope fine i promise to get you out soon no matter what it cost.

I just Smiled cause things were going smoothly, seemed like he's online so i replied immediately.

Hello my  dearest,
  Dear i have received a letter from the bank  and i am sure you got a copy too as i know you were going to get in touch with me.
I just want to say thank you again for all your efforts to help me and in keeping me posted. For the documents they have requested for, I have spoken to Rev. Richard about it and he promised to get me a lawyer who would help us effect the documents as requested. But as you know i have my father's

(1) DEATH  CERTIFICATE
AND
AND
(3)MY FATHER'S  WILL

All we need now is the POWER OF ATTORNEY/AFFIDAVIT OF OATH as stated in the email which the bank has written. Once Cardinal Richard gets the lawyer's contact i will forward it to you so that you will contact the lawyer. And also whatever u discuss with the lawyer still let me know. Thank you and God be with you and grant u more courage/strength.

Yours angel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maga No Need Pay by kinwayne(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Keep 'em coming bro... Following bomber to bomber
Re: Maga No Need Pay by CrazyScientist: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Nice! We go see who go pay! grin
Re: Maga No Need Pay by Nmeri17: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2015
ice don chop ban tongue grin
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nmeri17:
ice don chop ban tongue grin

Na mtn ban me o grin

Update coming ....

1 Like

Re: Maga No Need Pay by CrazyScientist: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Na mtn ban me o grin

Update coming ....

Ah! I for talk grin

Welcome jare , keep it flowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Ah! I for talk grin

Welcome jare , keep it flowing
thanks bro
Re: Maga No Need Pay by Kk4(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sup Ice!

Happy new year...

Looking forward to your updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kk4:
Sup Ice!

Happy new year...

Looking forward to your updates
Happy new year bro cool
Re: Maga No Need Pay by MzQueen(f): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Iceberylin! angry
Re: Maga No Need Pay by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2015
iceberylin:
I just wished i could walk up to Michael to thank him cause the guy has done nothing but make me smile but thats a stupid idea...
Now am sure Michael is gona pay cause once a client is serious now i learnt a new trick..
Michael has contacted the bank now we are awaiting there reply and that's where he's gonna pay...

I kept on refreshing my mail box hoping and waiting for Michael's mail.. After refreshing for the 59th time i got a mail from Michael which read...
Love,i just got a mail from the bank they requested for
(1) DEATH  CERTIFICATE
AND
(3)MY FATHER'S  WILL
(4)AFFIDAVIT AND POWER OF ATRONY.
How are you,hope fine i promise to get you out soon no matter what it cost.

I just Smiled cause things were going smoothly, seemed like he's online so i replied immediately.

Hello my  dearest,
  Dear i have received a letter from the bank  and i am sure you got a copy too as i know you were going to get in touch with me.
I just want to say thank you again for all your efforts to help me and in keeping me posted. For the documents they have requested for, I have spoken to Rev. Richard about it and he promised to get me a lawyer who would help us effect the documents as requested. But as you know i have my father's

(1) DEATH  CERTIFICATE
AND
AND
(3)MY FATHER'S  WILL

All we need now is the POWER OF ATTORNEY/AFFIDAVIT OF OATH as stated in the email which the bank has written. Once Cardinal Richard gets the lawyer's contact i will forward it to you so that you will contact the lawyer. And also whatever u discuss with the lawyer still let me know. Thank you and God be with you and grant u more courage/strength.

Yours angel.

why u dey fool urself with this topic...MEGE
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
runnazz:

undecided
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
MzQueen:
Iceberylin! angry
Yes love sad

Am sorry , just been busy sha wink
Re: Maga No Need Pay by iceberylin(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
runnazz:

Wait till I complete the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua / New Story: 'anini Reloaded' By Ayis Eliboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.