Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city (6745 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Join Pastor Chris To Pray On Yookos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
jared007:
Lobeez how market?have u taken ur night medication? Anyway send my greetings to brother prosper

Yea, I'll be pleased to help you derail your own thread further grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by macof(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
jared007:
excuse me sir don't be deceived by what that black and ugly ogun priest told u. Oduduwa died b4 u were born and has long become a myth. Am a son of God and a freeborn. You need to be born again. Whatever demons that could be inside would be casted out on the 31st if u will only humble urself to come.

if oduduwa is dead then so is Jesus
Simple as that
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lobeez:

Yea, I'll be pleased to help you derail your own thread further grin grin grin grin grin
don't worry the thread won't be derailed. You ve made ur points. Say ur night prayers and go to sleep buddy.
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
macof:

if oduduwa is dead then so is Jesus
Simple as that
macof is ok na oduduwa is "alive" and jesus is alive. Do have a goodnight rest.
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 2:22am On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
hypocrisy for where? Gerrout of my thread b4 I rough handle u

Your thread.... *chuckles*...how much you pay.

You are clearly sick, wait for your end of month healing... grin grin it appears oyaks has rough handled your brain. No wonder you dey promote him market.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Your thread.... *chuckles*...how much you pay.

You are clearly sick, wait for your end of month healing... grin grin it appears oyaks has rough handled your brain. No wonder you dey promote him market.
goosebaba them send u come? Making jest of cec members is not a new thing. Most of christ embassy members where once haters ofpastor chris until they got into the flow. I won't be surprised if u goosebaba becomes a member b4 the end of next year.
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
goosebaba them send u come? Making jest of cec members is not a new thing. Most of christ embassy members where once haters ofpastor chris until they got into the flow. I won't be surprised if u goosebaba becomes a member b4 the end of next year.

Haba...! Why use the word "haters"...? I respect his hustle.

As per being a member. Forget that side, na we follow open church back in 96/97 for oregun. Prayer warriors things, tell people about the good news and all that nonsense.. My god is not a poor god he always says. That's when I knew Oyaks was a hustler. After service, while the minions like my self were waiting to catch the bus, the hustler would pull out in his four to six car convoy all white, an we under the scorching hot sun would hail him while he sits comfortable in a cool vehicle and waves back... Lol...Therefore, to form mugu for salvation from any MOG in 2014 is an abomination..

You're doing what I did back then and you think you know better.... Lol.. Who is racking in millions and who is running free errands..?

6 Likes

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Haba...! Why use the word "haters"...? I respect his hustle.

As per being a member. Forget that side, na we follow open church back in 96/97 for oregun. Prayer warriors things, tell people about the good news and all that nonsense.. My god is not a poor god he always says. That's when I knew Oyaks was a hustler. After service, while the minions like my self were waiting to catch the bus, the hustler would pull out in his four to six car convoy all white, an we under the scorching hot sun would hail him while he sits comfortable in a cool vehicle and waves back... Lol...Therefore, to form mugu for salvation from any MOG in 2014 is an abomination..

You're doing what I did back then and you think you know better.... Lol.. Who is racking in millions and who is running free errands..?
story story. Stories up there are all fabricated. Quit lies. By the way, do u like prosperity?
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
story story. Stories up there are all fabricated. Quit lies. By the way, do u like prosperity?

Hehehehe...... Of course, you are in the zone of delusion.. Clearly, you're the errand boy and he is your master...

But anyhow the world needs mugu and you're one. For linking prosperity with MOG... Smh

4 Likes

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by PastorKun(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Hehehehe...... Of course, you are in the zone of delusion.. Clearly, you're the errand boy and he is your master...

But anyhow the world needs mugu and you're one. For linking prosperity with MOG... Smh

Abi oh, how job man go chop if mugu no dey?

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

wow so u don't even know scripture sef. Keep on backbitting and suffering lack as u continue pointing ur fingers of suspicion on pastor. We will be waiting 4 u at d other side with open arms when u are finally restored 4rm ur religious backwardness.
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
PastorKun:

That is why I respect the hustle of ALL MOG's.. It's not easy.

To actually raise mugu capital to promote your business and cash out at the same time... no be beans!!!!.. grin grin

See this Bros wey dey pull in customers for end of month collection...
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
PastorKun:

pastorkun I wasn't expecting ur return. I hope u are preparing for the 31st?
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
wow so u don't even know scripture sef. Keep on backbitting and suffering lack as u continue pointing ur fingers of suspicion on pastor. We will be waiting 4 u at d other side with open arms when u are finally restored 4rm ur religious backwardness.

Leave that side... Clearly Oyaks god is a god of riches.. We see the evidence..

While your god is a god of errands/mugu , we see the evidence

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Leave that side... Clearly Oyaks god is a god of riches.. We see the evidence..

While your god is a god of errands/mugu , we see the evidence
leave which side? U right our God is a God of great wealth and supernatural abundance and he sends me on errands to win souls to Him o
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by PastorKun(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
pastorkun I wasn't expecting ur return. I hope u are preparing for the 31st?

What's happening on the 31st
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by PastorKun(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
leave which side? U right our God is a God of great wealth and supernatural abundance and he sends me on errands to win souls to Him o

You mean your god oyaks sends you on errands to win customers for him.

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
PastorKun:

What's happening on the 31st
there would be a regional campmeeting with pastor chris on the 31st. The word of God and the Holy Spirit will also be present to liberate souls 4rm the shackles of darkness.
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
PastorKun:

You mean your god oyaks sends you on errands to win customers for him.
nope but my man of God.
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by PastorKun(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
there would be a regional campmeeting with pastor chris on the 31st. The word of God and the Holy Spirit will also be present to liberate souls 4rm the shackles of darkness.

Why would I want to attend a camp meeting being organised by a philandering charlatan and confirmed fraudster
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:

Leave all this yeye talk... We know how to measure riches/wealth.. What is supernatural abuabundance? How do you measure it..? If it's all in your head... Then my Friend... YOU'RE A MUGU..!

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=jared007 post=27034709]there would be a regional campmeeting with pastor chris on the 31st. [b[b]]The word of God and the Holy Spirit will also be present [/b]to liberate souls 4rm the shackles of darkness. [[/b]/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....you mean the words of Oyaks and your gullibility/mugurity will be present.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
excuse me sir don't be deceived by what that black and ugly ogun priest told u. Oduduwa died b4 u were born and has long become a myth. Am a son of God and a freeborn. You need to be born again. Whatever demons that could be inside would be casted out on the 31st if u will only humble urself to come.

can you say all these nonsense about the Muslims?
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
PastorKun:

Why would I want to attend a camp meeting being organised by a philandering charlatan and confirmed fraudster
confirmed by u or ur congregation?
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Leave all this yeye talk... We know how to measure riches/wealth.. What is supernatural abuabundance? How do you measure it..? If it's all in your head... Then my Friend... YOU'RE A MUGU..!
God has laid up wealth for us like dust. Can u count dust, sand on the beach or the stars? Our wealth is immeasurable. We are far bigger dan those figures Forbes is ascribing to us. Go to sleep sir
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
craziebone:

can you say all these nonsense about the Muslims?
what nonnsense? Every words of wisdom doesn't make sense to u? No wonder u call urself "CRAZIEBONE" PLEASE RENEW UR SKULL WITH THE WORD OF GOD!
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
jared007:
God has laid up wealth for us like dust. Can u count dust, sand on the beach or the stars? Our wealth is immeasurable. We are far bigger dan those figures Forbes is ascribing to us. Go to sleep sir

Smh...... Come back to reality my guy.. All this round about talk Naim Oyaks take catch you mugu...

Snap out of it..!!! It's not healthy... undecided

P's: when was the last time you take sand sand take pay rent..?

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Smh...... Come back to reality my guy.. All this round about talk Naim Oyaks take catch you mugu...

Snap out of it..!!! It's not healthy... undecided

P's: when was the last time you take sand sand take pay rent..?
answer this question first, are u a son of God?
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2014
jared007:
answer this question first, are u a son of God?

No..!!! I'm the son of my father..

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2014
GooseBaba:

No..!!! I'm the son of my father..
chai so I ve been wasting my time deliberating on issues with u when u are not even a christian sef. My prayer 4 u is dat u will get born again somedays and enjoy the inheritance we ve in Christ Jesus. Probably u were born again b4 but backslided. Return to the Master our Lord Jesus and get urself washed with His Word.
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by GooseBaba: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2014
jared007:
chai so I ve been wasting my time deliberating on issues with u when u are not even a christian sef. My prayer 4 u is dat u will get born again somedays and enjoy the inheritance we ve in Christ Jesus. Probably u were born again b4 but backslided. Return to the Master our Lord Jesus and get urself washed with His Word.

Deli wetin...!?? Hehehehe, royal nonsense... Your inheritance is in the afterlife, while Oyaks is enjoying his in this life.

Park well and wake up from your slumber..
Re: The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city by jared007: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
GooseBaba:

Deli wetin...!?? Hehehehe, royal nonsense... Your inheritance is in the afterlife, while Oyaks is enjoying his in this life.

Park well and wake up from your slumber..
am already enjoying mine and I will enjoy more when I reach heaven. Pastor chris is also enjoying his. You grab?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. / Today Devotional - Open Heaven By Pastor E.a Adeboye / Muhammed Claims Satan Farts And Flees During Muslim Call To Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.