Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

"A Prayer - Help Me Follow The Right Road" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "A Prayer - Help Me Follow The Right Road" (427 Views)

MIDNIGHT Prayer-help Needed / Can Prayer Help Me Succeed? / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"A Prayer - Help Me Follow The Right Road" by topfally75(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2014
My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope that I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and will never leave me to face my perils alone. Amen.

Thomas Merton
(1915 –1968)
Re: "A Prayer - Help Me Follow The Right Road" by 2cato: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2014
Amen

(1) (Reply)

No!. We Dont Serve 1 God. / Catholic Church Under Pressure To Approve Homosexualism, Accept Gays / The Special Sunday Service Tagged "A Day With Jesus For Nigeria In Israel"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.