Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

13 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes (1051 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / The 13 Types Of People In A Bus When Travelling. / 13 Types Of Bosses And How To Make Them Love You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes by Gabreal1(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Types Of Students You Will MeetIn Night Classes.The following are the different categories of people you willmeet in night classes in our various higher instititution.1. Customer care agents : this category of people will keepon receiving calls from the time they came to class till theyslept off. If you sit beside them"sorry" and it is moreamong ladies.2. The lookers : this category of people will make sure thatthey look at any slightest movement around them. If theyever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will nevercease catching a glimse at her/him. You will even wonder ifthese people actually came to study or to observe othersstudy.3. The late comers : this is common among girls. When youget to class from 4-7pm, you will discover that the class isempty. They are waiting till 9:30 when their presence willbe noticed.4. The preachers: I am sure this set of people annoy everyreader in that class but nobody could pick the courage torebuke them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy ofGod' word. The worst part is thatthese preachers come topreach when they are tired of reading and want to stretchthemselves.5. The itenarant readers: they arepeople who move in andout of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes yousee them walking about the corridors. In an extreme casesthey can read in four to six classes in a night.6. The unarmed robbers: yes i call them unarmed becausethey look very innocent when they are reading beside youwaiting for the operation time. The steal things like phones,reading lamp, purse/wallet, laptops, wrist-watches,textbooks etc depending on the person's level of expertiseand stealing intentions.7. The chronic sleepers . Hmmm, this set of people will justenter the class and lay their face on the desk and sleep off.They will not open their book from the time they came in tillthe time they left. They are always victims of the categoryof people above. The bad thing about these set of people hthat the snore without regards and they fart withoutconscience.8. The ash-crammers : they are our first classers, they willstart reading from the time they came in till dawn.Sometimes i wonder what they will be doing during the day.9. The eaters : they will buy biscuit, virju milk, lacasera,gala, chewing gum, infact all the snacks in the world just toattend night class. You will wonder if you are in nurseryclass or university night class.10. The pingers: this set of people will never let theirphones be. Some will even comewith upto three phone.Pressing their phone every now and then that you willwonder if they are actually studying or proof-reading.11. The toasters : if i mention everything without mentioningour guys and babes who come to night class to look forpartners then my list is incomplete. This is for people whoare single and searching every night.12. The couples: they will come to classtogether, continue talking, chatting and touching each otheruntil they are tired then off they go. They have gone to nightclass.13. The snappers: Those that attend night class in order to take pictureFeel free to add yours!
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2014
This is getting crazy.
I bind the spirit of fp to leave this thread.
Last Bullet
These top 10 types of people you meet here & there threads should stop!
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes by Mention(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
This is getting crazy.
I bind the spirit of fp to leave this thread.
Last Bullet
These top 10 types of people you meet here & there threads should stop!
Lol... And dz z even a copied stuff...
The Original Copy is already on fp..

This Foolish OP z just spamming here and there, this z second thread about this same topic..
Seun where art thou

(1) (Reply)

One Hand Driver. What's Your Experience? / Can Anyone Tell Me Where To Find These Plants and Herbs? / Different Names Of Money!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.