Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? (1771 Views)

How A Finger Destroyed This Wedding Photo / How Do U Stop Your Anger / Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ceeSleek(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2014
You know, we do things out of anger most times. Even, sometimes resulting to destroying our valuable item. I'll like to know, ''HAVE YOU EVER DESTROYED A VALUABLE ITEM BEFORE out of anger?'' lets know d item.

3 Likes

Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2014
lmao!! so freaking true! or and BTW, first to comment! tongue
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by godofwar666(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Grab pop corn chilling with the gods watching this thread on 3D cool
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by suregurl(f): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2014
i've read this before...stil funny thou
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by misslani(f): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2014
I ve o. My phone
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yes phone.
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
I remember flnging ma X2 phone to the wall three times with anger just because ma sis. stole ma m card but denied...

After ma anger came down, i realised i was being stupid

(*LAUGHING IN FRENCH AT MA STUPIDITY*) ;DI remember flnging ma X2 phone to the wall three times with anger just because ma sis. stole ma m card but denied...

(*LAUGHING IN FRENCH AT MA STUPIDITY*).:-D
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ProfRoland(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2014
when i smashed my n70 on the wall bcs i dey play game the tin cun show b3 low i cun say make i charge am..the stupid fone refused to charge..na em i send am to the wall...as in ehn the fone scattar pieces the panel..bf my eye cun clear say i for fit sell the fone o..my broda anger no gud o
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ceeSleek(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2014
kenkwodoski:
I remember flnging ma X2 phone to the wall three times with anger just because ma sis. stole ma m card but denied...

(*LAUGHING IN FRENCH AT MA STUPIDITY*) ;DI remember flnging ma X2 phone to the wall three times with anger just because ma sis. stole ma m card but denied...

(*LAUGHING IN FRENCH AT MA STUPIDITY*).:-D
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ceeSleek(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2014
ProfRoland:
when i smashed my n70 on the wall bcs i dey play game the tin cun show b3 low i cun say make i charge am..the stupid fone refused to charge..na em i send am to the wall...as in ehn the fone scattar pieces the panel..bf my eye cun clear say i for fit sell the fone o..my broda anger no gud o
diz 1 strong o, yo anger fit fry egg o!
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by Fabdedon(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2014
i have never being ANGRY except i am hungry... I schooled in a boarding school and that night dining we were to eat yam porh so food was shared and the girl distribited 1 piece each and d food was exhausted.. Ah dont even know what to do i was just boiling dia and somefin gave me d impression to stand up and get out.. Immediately ah did dat bt.. On my way to hostel my tummy started d doro bucci beat.. Dat night ah felt like a bat hunger!!!!!..
Mod front page pls....!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2014
if you know you want this topic to hit front page, quote me saying

"MOD FRONT PAGE THINGS!"

#fpmaterials
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ceeSleek(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
i have never being ANGRY except i am hungry... I schooled in a boarding school and that night dining we were to eat yam porh so food was shared and the girl distribited 1 piece each and d food was exhausted.. Ah dont even know what to do i was just boiling dia and somefin gave me d impression to stand up and get out.. Immediately ah did dat bt.. On my way to hostel my tummy started d doro bucci beat.. Dat night ah felt like a bat hunger!!!!!..
Mod front page pls....!!!!!
hahahahaha, i love this one! Anger no good o, at all.
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
obinoscopy, seun, do the needful please wink
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by youngice(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2014
when I'm angry ,I just walk
I learnt how to control my anger at a very
young
1 Like

Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ceeSleek(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
youngice:
young
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by HenCq15: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ceeSleek(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
HenCq15:
assistant secretary of the S..B..A..N - i c u sir.. Welldone!
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ProfRoland(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
youngice:
when I'm angry ,I just walk I learnt how to control my anger at a very young age
Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by ProfRoland(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
youngice:
young
ahahah...lol person like u go sabi trek so o...just imagine the anger no wun go down u cun dey waka deya waka....pass ur side enta d next villa na lost u dey so o

1 Like

Re: Have you ever destroyed a valuable thing out of anger? by kmagnifico(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yea.. ended my long time relationship I still regret it...

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Skiibii New Word Found Today / What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Cell Phone Number Say About You / What Are The Two Funniest Pictures On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.