Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (41645 Views)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by piratedcopy(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2014
NORMAL PEOPLE
This folks do everything moderately in changing dp, pm, chatting you up and they keep in touch every ones in a while.

GHOSTMODE PEOPLE
This folks just never do anything, never change dp, never change pm, never sends BCs, but if you chat them up they will respond, so you wonder how can someone be on bbm and be so quiet

EVERPRESENT PEOPLE
Menh, they are everywhere change dp at a rate of 20 per min, pm at 10 per sec, can send BC to say sometin as silly as "hi everyone" , first to wake last to sleep and you wonder if the person is possessed

SELFIE (SH) PEOPLE
They picture is all u see and no one else, no matter who you are, even if it is ur wedding they will still put a selfie of themselves attending the wedding na wa for them

UNKNOWN PICTURE
They will put pictures of only fine girls, fine boys, and also pictures of others during their birthdays but never their own pictures, so if u no sabi who add u gats beg them for their name and who them be

EMOTIONAL DRAMA PEOPLE
They always have a problem every second and for each problem their is an appropriate dp and pm for it, always puting pictures of words and will not let us hear word all day

FUNNY PEOPLE grin
They scout for funny pitures everywhere and use them as dps, they can be fun people because atleast you can always laugh whenever they change dp or pm

MONITORING SPIRITS cheesy cheesy
I mean this folks are on your case, day and night, 7 days a week 24 7, they will never leave you nor forsake you. And if u delete them another one will just arise. Every contact on earth have this people on them and they are here to stay

UP TO DATE PEOPLE
We know where they are, what they are doing, who is with them, how they are doing what they are doing, whom they are doing it to, in short they can't sneeze without putting it up as a pm first and I'm like *we don't give a spoon menh*

BOO & BOOLETS
Their relationship is literally online, if they are fine we will know, if they are fighting we will know, if one has eaten and the other has not we will know even if they just had six we must definitely know, They won't allow single people breath and spare us the unwanted convo

PM ADDRESS SYSTEM PEOPLE
This people have conversations with other people via pm so we know who they are talking to and what they are saying like it is any of our business Mstchew

Hope i got them all
grin grin grin

149 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Team "K" be like

Me: Hi joy
Her: K
Me: How was ur day
Her: K
Me: please say somthing
Her: kk
Me: I wanted to send you that money but ..
Her: but what , pls talk now ....
Me: god punish ur finger.

276 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2014
This one is strong. Everybody is following this trend. cheesy

The most annoying ones are those girls that take time to read ur message but will not reply till later. Their excuse is always I was busy. U were not too busy to read but u couldn't reply. Deleting things o and those annoying bc people, them nur dey chat o. angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2014
LOL true.
Repping team Ghost mode and unknown people

You forgot to add 9chats people. Their convos are like this

hi
hello

How are you?
I'm fine. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day?
It was interesting. Yours?

It was also interesting.
K

K

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by ifecttt(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2014
@piratedcopy my guy...front page go sure IJN grin
Lemme add mine sha

The "hi I'm Jesus" BC people...they WD tell u to send to 10 pple and see a good thing happen to u and if u dont bad things would

The people that WD send u a broadcast that u SD not send them an independence day broadcast undecided

The weirdoes whose pm and DPS u jus WD never understand...always sounding deep and witty like they are not in this world saying things like "deafening silence" or putting up pics of a dancing Savage

The bad news journalists: they are always the first to update dp or pm of bad events like bomblast and d sort bringing pictures of genocides that don't relate to the actual event at all.

The "chilling with/at" people

And those who can never be serious with their dp or pm even if their life depended on it
Lol...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by 1stimpression(f): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
What about those who use memes and quotes as display pics and personally you know how clueless and fvc'ked up their lives are?

And those who are quick to jump on the bandwagon-ism train just because it sounds cool.

Anyway, their st'upidi'ty is my entertainment. grin

15 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Donfamous(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Some peeps will never remember you, until they want ro send broadcast messages, its really annoying

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by tuoyoojo(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2014
welll i would say i am the type that puts funny dp on. it wud cost nothing to jus make someone smile.the pm i hate most are those who use their bb for advert

sometin like w**n concept clothing. call 080******** for ur indian lace,arabian shoes,desingers chew stick,customiZed garri,imported calander\\ @ youngmoni i see u.when r u paying me back.\\am just to fly!

i wud be like "dafuq is that supposed to mean"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Neldrizzy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
i don't tak rubbish on ma BB contact, you must chat me up or i move you to My contact dustbin... If Чou don't chat with me lik 3,4 days i move Чou to "Probation group" with just one day Grace period, if Чou Refused 2make it up during ur Grace period then i push Чou enter dustbin........ ....tlkin abt BCs, i only accept BCs from bloggers ( i have more than 20 of Dem), reason(s) bcus most Time they are helpful, either link to download full album, or online hype,cus of what i do. Yeah...if Чou aren't a blogger, you don't dare to send me BC, if Чou do, waste bin awaits you... ... ... .... ... ... As for DP/PM changes every minutes, am very guilty of that one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nosyke(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
I belong to the funny dp and everpresent group. Mehn,life is too short for so much seriousness. We deserve to smile/laugh always.

I hate the BC people........gosh, it's so annoying. How can someone just send BCs to say 'contact check' bikonu ?

18 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Ryabcool(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol! Proudly part of the funny people. Back when i was on bbm, my picture library was never dry. Hehe! They'll def be missing me on bbm. Whatsapp is dry sad

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by johnstar(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
so ow does dis make it educative putn dis on education forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
*Sighs **

I'm bored of this. I want something new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by johnstar(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
nd those gals dat like forming, 'em go ad u, come stil dey wait make u say 'hi'

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Jakeattah(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
I don't keep unknowns on my list.... Try to keep them as few and simple as possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is this the new trend now on Nairaland?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bloglover(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
what about the "LISTENING TO" Team. Their updates are always like this:
xy is now listening to xxvideos.com.mp4

xy is now listening to blackgirlsdoingit.mp4

xy is now listening to Latinagirlshardcore.mp4

TEAM GHOSTMODE by the way, always reading updates and viewing pictures.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by wonlasewonimi: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
What of those who threaten you like...'if you don't send this to 10 people you will not....'

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by piratedcopy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
EDITTED

I want to take this time out to give a special shout out to all those that supported me through thick and thin. I put the tooic up yesterday and it made front page today and I want to tell u that everything is possible, go out tthere and make exploits you can do it, it is in you.

shout out goes out to mech 12 , I love you guys

shout out to the my family and friends, mays dams tims iffect

if I can do it you can do

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
11. People who don't have BBM.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by s3nn2x(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na wa ooo

This must be the season of "type of people"

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by mlanreh: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2014

In case dis makes front page.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by davidflipcy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na this type topic dey reign and dey make front page nowadays
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by mrpackager(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
MK I COMENT LATER

edited.......cnt biliv diz mk frnt page

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by zeelo2014: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Repping ghost mode. Easy to deduce the talkatives and the emotional ones from a bbm contact list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by freshness2020: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
kulkatty:
LOL true.
Repping team Ghost mode and unknown people

You forgot to add 9chats people. Their convos are like this

hi
hello

How are you?
I'm fine. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day?
It was interesting. Yours?

It was also interesting.
K

K
This one na confam Piss off! E D̶̲̅ε̲̣y pain me like mad!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Franchise21(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
I guess I act in-between d 1st n 2nd
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Boo and boolets
Their relationship is literally online, if they are fine we will know, if they are fighting we will know, if one has eaten and the other has not we will know even if they just had six we must definitely know, They won't allow single people breath and spare us the unwanted convo

Pm address system people
This people have conversations with other people via pm so we know who they are talking to and what they are saying like it is any of our business Mstchew
guilty embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Bobo121(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na d monitoring spirits dey pain me pass

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
lol kinda tru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / Man Spotted Making Phone Call On An Electric. Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.