Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? (453 Views)

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / University Courses That Are Waste Of Time / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? by Betasms: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
I was talkin to a buddy of mine yesterday and he was asking some advice on a little predicament of his. I figured this was the perfect place to ask it, so here it goes...

He's single and looking right now, and lately he's been talking to a girl we know. The only problem is that she used to date a good friend of ours. They broke up about 6 months ago but my friend really wants to take her out.

So...what do you think, is that ok? Is 6 months enough time? Should he ask our friend if its ok?

kindly visit our website for your marketing tools http://.com/index.php
Re: Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? by 3coins(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
i think he should ask his friend first. . . If i was the girl's Ex, i'll give him the go-ahead

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Locations Of Heavy Duty Machinery For Training / Famous Nigerian Actress Omoni Oboli Creates Platform To Interact More With Fans / 20 Most Amazing Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.