Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

changes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / changes (725 Views)

5 Tiny Changes That Make Your Resume Easy For Recruiters To Skim!! / Career Changes For Masters Without PGD, How Possible? / What Are The Changes Of A Maths Student Getting A Good Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

changes by odikomo1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
smiley
Re: changes by omat20(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
odikomo1:
When will parents stop imposing and start encouraging the children to choose their own legitimate career?.
Or who should choose a career?. The parent or the child.
I watched a movie where a man lost his son to suicide because from the day of his birth. The father said this my child must be a doctor but the boy's brain was not in line with the father's wish he tried his best, but the best wasn't enough, he failed again and again but was wishing if he could be allowed to play the football he always wanted to. In the end frustration led the boy to commit suicide.
hmmm may I ask how old are u?
Re: changes by odikomo1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
omat20:
hmmm may I ask how old are u?
23 & y d ?.

(1) (Reply)

Attracting A Younger Generation To Join The Oil And Gas Industry / Sage 50 (peachtree) Is The Solution To Your Accounting Problems / 10 Decisions That Could Block Your Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.