Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Will Answer Thee... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Answer Thee... (744 Views)

Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer / Psalm 50:15 Call On God When You Need Help And He Will Answer You / ''thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image'' And The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Answer Thee... by overcomersfaith(f): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thank You for the liberty to approach the throne and be heard. We are most grateful for without a consultation fees, You help those in need- healing, hungry, poor, despair.

Beloved, it is time call upon the Name of the Lord and mighty things will begin to happen, at the mention of His Name great things happen, the dead rise, praise the Lord. What an Awesome God, we serve.

We serve the God of Elijah, the ever present God who is never absent on duty. Our God does not embark on a journey, neither does He tell us to call again because He is busy. No! He is our ever Present God that answers by FIRE! At the mention of His Name every power, dominion, principality bows.

Read more @http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Today's Our 5th Wedding Anniversary / Woe To The Church Called Roman And Catholic / SHOULD WOMEN BE PASTORS AND ELDERS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.