Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer (4323 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday / Closing Eyes When Praying :how Necessary It Is To The Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by oyeniyi10(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Perfect Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer
Salam alaekum brothers and sisters in Islam, i am using this medium to let us know the time when Allah promised to answer our prayer.

The day of Friday has twelve hours in which there is no believing Muslims who ask Allah for anything good but He will grant such person. So seek it in the following times:
1) Immediately after the first call to prayer (Adhan) for Jumah prayer.
2)Pray immediately after the reading of Hutbah
3) The last hour after Asri on Friday
4) After recitation of Surah Al-Kahf on Jumah day.
These are some of the perfect times we can pray to Allah on Jumah day and He will grant our prayers.
May He never leave us to ourselves for a twinkling of an eye. Amiin

1 Like

Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by RobinHez(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2016
I thought a God can be called upon anytime of the day and he'll hear? undecided
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by ari3l(f): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2016
grin

Cannot stop laughing.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Ramon92: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Visitor700: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by nickjnr21(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2016
oyeniyi10:
Salam alaekum brothers and sisters in Islam, i am using this medium to let us know the time when Allah promised to answer our prayer.

The day of Friday has twelve hours in which there is no believing Muslims who ask Allah for anything good but He will grant such person. So seek it in the following times:
These are some of the perfect times we can pray to Allah on Jumah day and He will grant our prayers.
best time kwa...so i f i need am in a deperate situation there is no hope if the problem is not coming at d best tym... Na die b this ooo
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by ari3l(f): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2016
nickjnr21:

best time kwa...so i f i need am in a deperate situation there is no hope if the problem is not coming at d best tym... Na die b this ooo

grin
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by RobinHez(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Visitor700:

In case you haven't noticed, the op wrote "BEST TIME to pray" and not "FIXED TIMES prescribed for prayer."

Why are other times not good enough? He's busy right... undecided
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by ari3l(f): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2016
RobinHez:

Why are other times not good enough? He's busy right... undecided

grin
No, he's busy awarding 72 virgins to ISIS followers who came to hell fire grin. Omg...

Bible says "Call on me in times of trouble. I will rescue you, and you will honor me." Psalm 50:15

Another verse says

Isiah 65:24 Before they even call out, I will respond; while they are still speaking, I will hear.

Still another verse says
Psalm 55:16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry ...

Oh let's close with this
New American Standard Bible
Evening and morning and at noon, I will complain and murmur, And He will hear my voice. Psalm 55:17

Mohammed and his moon god, doesn't know what they doing.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Visitor700: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Visitor700: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by RobinHez(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Visitor700:

Why do you assemble in the church on sundays but not the other days of the week?

Reread what you just wrote and convince ur self if there's any relative sense in it with the thread undecided
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by ari3l(f): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
RobinHez:

Reread what you just wrote and convince ur self if there's any relative sense in it with the thread undecided

This visitor guy need serious prayers o... grin see contradiction sha... talk left talk right, ask question answer himself... you get time sef to answer.. grin
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by nickjnr21(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Visitor700:

Is this coming from someone whose religion teaches its adherents to call upon God in their rooms not in the synagogues and on the street corners?

Jesus said: "When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
(Matthew 6:5-6)
all jesus ws trying to say ws...let ur pray come frm ur hrt. Not to please men but God..
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Visitor700: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Visitor700: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by RobinHez(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Visitor700:

Please answer the question.
No!
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by ari3l(f): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Visitor700:

Why do you assemble in the church on sundays but not the other days of the week?

When your imam lies to you, you come on forums and say what you like. When I was in Lagos, Nigeria I do attend church services on Wednesday and Fridays. I hear you now hold night vigils now, so where did islam copy that one from? grin or is that one written in your scientific hadith?
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by analice107: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
oyeniyi10:

Allahh answers prayers? From when? As far as your Koran goes, Allah spoke last when Muhammed was well, from when Muhammed fell sick, Allah went dumb. Allah was prayed to for Muhammed's recovery, no answer, Angel Jibril (The Jinn) was invoked, for where? Till today, no one has heard allahh's voice.
Bros, the allahh's voice Muhammed kept claiming he heard, was his own voice. Muhammed kept changing allahh's voice to suit his devilish life style.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by analice107: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Visitor700:

We are asked to Assemble not because that's when God can hear us. We carry our God around with us. He is a spirit, not allahh who dwells inside Ka'aba.
a moon god Idol.
And in my church, everyday, there's activity in church.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by analice107: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Visitor700:

We are asked to Assemble not because that's when God can hear us. We carry out God around with us. He is a spirit, not allahh who dwells inside Ka'aba.
And in church, everyday, there's activity in church.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by analice107: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

When your imam lies to you, you come on forums and say what you like. When I was in Lagos, Nigeria I do attend church services on Wednesday and Fridays. I hear you now hold night vigils now, so where did islam copy that one from? grin or is that one written in your scientific hadith?
My dear, no be small Ooo. They now have pulpits in their mosques.
Their brides now wear white wedding gowns with ridiculous vails for their Islamic weddings oo.
They have bridal trains now. The groom and his men dress on suits.
They now meet on Sunday mornings when Christians go to church, WHY?
Very soon, they will start lining up chairs in their mosques for people to sit on, instead of seating like beggars on the floor.
The spirit of plagiarism in Muhammed runs down to them.
Let me not hear that muslims have started organizing crusades Ooo.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Visitor700: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Blackfire(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2016
analice107:

My dear, no be small Ooo. They now have pulpits in their mosques.
Their brides now wear white wedding gowns with ridiculous vails for their Islamic weddings oo.
They have bridal trains now. The groom and his men dress on suits.
They now meet on Sunday mornings when Christians go to church, WHY?
Very soon, they will start lining up chairs in their mosques for people to sit on, instead of seating like beggars on the floor.
The spirit of plagiarism in Muhammed runs down to them.
Let me not hear that muslims have started organizing crusades Ooo.

here in ibadan in one of the ahmadiyyas i attended , people sat on white chairs, and the man was preaching like pastor.

About crusade, they now ve open air crusade just like Christians, but its not done frequently... Those who normally organise this are the teblics(you know the minister of communication is a tebblic).

I ve seen an eleha with complete burqua attend mountain of fire power must change hand.

Even all the Christian songs, they are removing where they put Jesus and put Allah... Example ose o Jesu.
Sometimes i cant help but pity them.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Blackfire(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2016
analice107:

Allahh answers prayers? From when? As far as your Koran goes, Allah spoke last when Muhammed was well, from when Muhammed fell sick, Allah went dumb. Allah was prayed to for Muhammed's recovery, no answer, Angel Jibril (The Jinn) was invoked, for where? Till today, no one has heard allahh's voice.
Bros, the allahh's voice Muhammed kept claiming he heard, was his own voice. Muhammed kept changing allahh's voice to suit his devilish life style.

chai see response.
iron lady.. One lady battalion ...oji ISIS bomb eme orji. Tuale ..
U sure say one of your parents no be yoruba.
Abeg where u want make i position today.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by analice107: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Blackfire:

chai see response.
iron lady.. One lady battalion ...oji ISIS bomb eme orji. Tuale ..
U sure say one of your parents no be yoruba.
Abeg where u want make i position today.
Hahahahahahahaha. Mr Black, no kill me with lafta Ooo. One of my parents nah Cameroonian. And na my papa.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by analice107: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Blackfire:

here in ibadan in one of the ahmadiyyas i attended , people sat on white chairs, and the man was preaching like pastor.

About crusade, they now ve open air crusade just like Christians, but its not done frequently... Those who normally organise this are the teblics(you know the minister of communication is a tebblic).

I ve seen an eleha with complete burqua attend mountain of fire power must change hand.

Even all the Christian songs, they are removing where they put Jesus and put Allah... Example ose o Jesu.
Sometimes i cant help but pity them.
Hahahahahahahaha. You see am? Abeg help me pity them.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by analice107: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Visitor700:
@analice107 & @ari3l

You both haven't answered my question.
Sorry dear, what is your question again? It's hard to keep track with the threads.
Re: Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer by Visitor700: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch / Jesus Was A Total Complete Utter Failure! / Your View On Church Choristers And Weekly Uniform Imposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.