Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Flowers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flowers (1832 Views)

Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? / Send Father's Day Flowers And Gifts To India June 17th 2012 / Send Flowers And Gifts To Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flowers by Shagari2(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2006
Does anyone know any firm or shop or business that delivers well arranged flowers to a designated address in Lagos, is it possible to pay from abroad? undecided
Re: Flowers by mystikal(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2009
someone please this question o, i might want to know too wink wink
Re: Flowers by justwise(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2009
I know alot of online flower companies, i have used one to send flower to Hong Kong but i'm not sure if they deliver to Nigeria. I paid through payal and if your flower is not delivered then payapl will refund u.

Just type send flower to Nigeria alot of links will show up then u check them out.
Re: Flowers by imhere: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
Flower farming business is very lucrative, this is one of the major products that is growing Kenya's economy. As it stands now Kenya is the number one exporters of flower. The country is strongly encouraging more small scale gardeners to go into the business. Presently, in Nigeria only the people of Plateau State are exporting flowers. You can start flower garnening so we can grow the Horticultural sector. It is a business that can be done with or without capital. Here is how to start.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/flower-farming/
Re: Flowers by Quinton45: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
It all depends on what kind of flowers you want to buy.
Re: Flowers by Josoto: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
I'm not sure, but maybe there are some sites that provide the ability to send flowers. For example, when I need to buy bulk roses for the holidays, for my in-laws or girlfriend, I always order from https://fiftyflowers.com/collections/roses, as they deliver to absolutely any state in 3 days, which to me is very cool. I think you would do well to visit this site, for flowers.

(1) (Reply)

Any Online Work At Home In Nigeria? / Your Way To Import From Dubai (UAE) . From China, India, Ukraine. / How Much Is 50KG Of Egusi And Orgborno Cost In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.