Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? (733 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Oshodi Market, Shops And Cars Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? by AudioMonkeyNg: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good evening everyone!....so the latest gist I'm hearing is that Gov Ambode is planning to demolish oshodi market to plant flowers?....I haave a guy in the market who supplies me stuff (video games,electronics etc ect) but oshodis a very very large market.....and there are lots ofo people there who sell lots of different kinds of electronic stuff,clothes also ....lots of jobs ....could ambode actually be planning to this? I mean I think its time the government started creating jobs for people rather than just causing more unemployment and creating room for vices,crime .....if all those people loose that market,their jobs ....there would be a whole bunch of unemployed people chances are they'd start stealing and engaging in crime and all that ......how true could this be though? ....I called my guy there cause I want to buy a new console and he just told me that thhe market has been locked and. All their goods are still there ...that the government wants to demolish the market to plant trees for like a garden or recreational centre in that area? ...do share your views on this!
Re: Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? by lilygabriel08: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
-----__________---
Re: Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? by BrightEye(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
yes, this news is true. I have a customer there who showed his concerns about the issue.
Re: Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? by AudioMonkeyNg: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Well that's very bad news! .....so many people would lose theeir jobs....wth is our government even doing to make life easier for nigerians .....smh!....those people deserve better and that place is so convient too! For people in lagos tryna buy stuff smh bad news
Re: Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? by FisifunKododada: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2016
cool Ambode should have arranged relocation programs long before the D-day. Are the marketers taking advantage of the government programs?
Re: Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? by Blackkie: 1:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Demolish markets and plant flowers there.
Is this part of the change agenda?
Re: Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? by AudioMonkeyNg: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Blackkie:
Demolish markets and plant flowers there.
Is this part of the change agenda?
seems so

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Reliable Business In Nigeria / 8 Business Lessons From Linda Ikeji / Loan Opportunity For Serious Minded People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.