Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging (43949 Views)

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / Save A Sagging Breast Today / Funny Pics: Evolution Of Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by fightforchange1(f): 3:38am On Oct 09, 2014
fightforchange1:
Next thing you the divorce rate will b sky high....people smoking on a corner, gang members, crime rate.
Baby mamas...I'm sure all of this exist but maybe it get worse...
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by eligibility: 3:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Its completely pure madness , unafrican and connotes high level of irresponsibility on whosoever saggies . To me, i call them ex-convicts. If western world is moving into hell, must we emulate their madness?
I have seen a married woman sagged with dirty pant somewhere in Festac, people were just laughing in the bus.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by AdeniyiA(m): 3:49am On Oct 09, 2014
victorazy:
Una no dey sleep in Nig?
una don murder sleep for your side too?
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by eligibility: 3:51am On Oct 09, 2014
morbid:
The most annoying thing is that the boxers exposed are not even neat in most cases,thereby putting the person across as a dirty fellow,in addition to being a kid.
As you rightly said, they are filthy and shameless people in this society of ours. All i know is that we should start embarrassing them may be they can change for better.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by hkidola00(m): 4:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Willgates:
Ya boys sag...just ignore them, they'll stop when they grown men
your rite bro,even we sag our necktie in secondary school,but stated to wear it d normal way wen we grew older
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by liongirl: 4:30am On Oct 09, 2014
@6 ladies take note, we commit the offence
adonbilivit:
the rate at which people sag these days is alarming. some how i blame our media for exposing us to videos of celebrities who sag their trousers. most of our youths look up to these celebrities and emulate what ever they do. we are trying to be like the lil Waynes and wizkids of these world forgetting that these guys sag for the money. though i am not justifying the act of celebrities sagging. if you must know one thing, these guys don't sag in reality.

anyway here are the top six reasons you should not sag

1. you can't walk comfortably: it makes you walk slowly and funny. i have noticed it makes people walk like there is a big pot in between their laps

2. you come across as irresponsible: as a result, nobody takes you seriously. people even hardly trusts you.

3. it hurts your skin: when you sag, you will often have bruises on your thighs especially when on jeans.

4. it makes people think you are gay: dont tell us you are not gay, prove it to us by pulling your trouser up.

5. it makes you constantly pulling your shirt down to cover your exposed pants/boxers. just pull up your trouser and save yourself the stress.

6. it brings you embarrassment: it is common to hear people tell you things like "your pants are exposed, pull your jean up bro". sometimes the need to run might arise, and if you dare run with your trouser sagging just be ready for a huge embarrassment because it is mostly likely to tear.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 09, 2014
belente:
so as u walk along d str or in a bus, u will b asking people if they can notice u sag
i look at mirror before leaving home,i only sag b
little below my waist and not to kneel
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Jammy2012(m): 5:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Gbogbo re men grin

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by ignis: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2014
blemon44:
Do you know if the youths are sagging for money?

Explain. ..
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by blemon44(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=ignis post=26984953]

Explain. ..[/quote

Is wizkid not a youth?
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by rashygenius: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2014
funny enuf,,,i dont even knw some idiot still sag
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by OLEBRUKU(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Past and Future predictions for guys that are sagging. This might happen to someone you love. Please, spread the messagegrin grin grin

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by edymonte: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2014
I don't sag. but I admire guys that sag. it makes them look sexxxyyyy. seriously it does.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by victorv12(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2014
Awon oloshi!

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by IcebergKaura(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2014
fabiano09:

Brotherman am nt tryin to be disrespectful or notin,am a rasta and just started growing my dreadlock,i hv notin against stud wearing,i was just tryin to show u its an individual tin,u hate pple who sag dia trousers,someone else passionately hates guys who wear ear rings or studs,some cant stand tattoed pple,so you see,its beta not to judge a broda,theres a reason y he's doin wateva he doin. One love.
*Boom*
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by nomabeeee(f): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:
the rate at which people sag these days is alarming. some how i blame our media for exposing us to videos of celebrities who sag their trousers. most of our youths look up to these celebrities and emulate what ever they do. we are trying to be like the lil Waynes and wizkids of these world forgetting that these guys sag for the money. though i am not justifying the act of celebrities sagging. if you must know one thing, these guys don't sag in reality.

1. you can't walk comfortably: it makes you walk slowly and funny. i have noticed it makes people walk like there is a big pot in between their laps

2. you come across as irresponsible: as a result, nobody takes you seriously. people even hardly trusts you.

3. it hurts your skin: when you sag, you will often have bruises on your thighs especially when on jeans.

4. it makes people think you are gay: dont tell us you are not gay, prove it to us by pulling your trouser up.

5. it makes you constantly pulling your shirt down to cover your exposed pants/boxers. just pull up your trouser and save yourself the stress.

6. it brings you embarrassment: it is common to hear people tell you things like "your pants are exposed, pull your jean up bro". sometimes the need to run might arise, and if you dare run with your trouser sagging just be ready for a huge embarrassment because it is mostly likely to tear.
pls tell them.even at 30,some still sag their trousers..and have the bottons of their shirt all open up..if u r in dz category ,my dear u need serious deliverance.how I so like it when a guy is neatly and sensibly dressed..
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by chibwike(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2014
JOETYNO:

See wetin sleep dey do U bro!!!!!!
hahahaha..i don wake up...Gudmorning
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by NoContract(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:

And what's wrong with being gay? undecided grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by lawrenceunaa: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:
the most irritating is that girls are beginning to sag too.
low waist is what they termed theirs

Sagging also shows how undisciplined one is undecided
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by slowice(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Sagging is fagging....tell 'em I said it angry
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by denitro(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2014
History of sagging:
Sagging was started by the African Americans who were sent to jail,
prison officials removed belts from their prison wear afraid that the belt buckle could be used
as a weapon, prisoners found themselves sagging by default.
After they were released into society, it became part of the ex convict's DNA, and made them look tough.
guys, kids and others in the society saw it as cool and then copied the behaviour..
So anyone sagging is indirectly labeling himself or herself an ex convict.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by bigiyaro(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2014
I think the topic should be " why children should stop sagging their trousers" COS REAL GROWN UP GUYS DON'T SAG.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by pazienza(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2014
fabiano09:

Brotherman am nt tryin to be disrespectful or notin,am a rasta and just started growing my dreadlock,i hv notin against stud wearing,i was just tryin to show u its an individual tin,u hate pple who sag dia trousers,someone else passionately hates guys who wear ear rings or studs,some cant stand tattoed pple,so you see,its beta not to judge a broda,theres a reason y he's doin wateva he doin. One love.

You are exactly what the world needs.

Too many people too uncomfortable with their own skins,and hence on mission to force everyone to fit into their imagined view of normalcy, this is how intolerance is born. A deep seated insecurity/ inferiority complex manifested physically as a need to get everyone else to be like them, i call it the herd mentality.

The mature mind is the one wise enough to accept that diversity is what spice up our world, the myopic mind swims in the ocean of intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by tswagg007(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2014
vosquare:

tongue
E fine o
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Cheeun(f): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Well, i don't blame them tho' cos i believe it's only boys that sags but real men got class. They will grow up with time.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by ArcBishopmarie(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2014
I dont think sagging is a crime. The bible do not say do not sagg, no country law says do not sagg. I prefer being a sagger to being a rapist
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by sademola: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2014
johnbuck81:
most everyone put his belt above his waist..Every man wit his or her own lifestyle.

More like "must everyone wear cloth?" Think about that!

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by sademola: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2014
ArcBishopmarie:
I dont think sagging is a crime. The bible do not say do not sagg, no country law says do not sagg. I prefer being a sagger to being a rapist

Is a crime in one of the states in USA. Jail term of six months for sagging!
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by 1stola: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Atmmachine:
I have some reasons why i sag my trousers..
#I'm skinny so when i walk my trouser tends to drop down & i don't care to pull it up.
#I like when guys pull down their trousers just to reveal their clean underwears.

We guys don't intentionally sag our trousers.
Only the skinny guys sag because their trousers drops down when they walk or sit down.

We them boyz been sagging since 1923
Chai!
shm
I knew this prick was an àsshole

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by JOETYNO: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2014
chibwike:
hahahaha..i don wake up...Gudmorning

Good morning bro!! Next time sleep well ok!!

Lol
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by vowiski(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:

Lame
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by unmask: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2014
op is talking crap.......who told you it is uncomfortable.....I actually love the feel of my shorts half way up my butt.....there is nothing gay about sagging, in fact it is those impeccably dressed guys that reek of gay......what is embarassing about people that want to show off the make of their boxers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made / Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.