Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . (5780 Views)

SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father / SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by StevinMorgan(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Meet an 8-year-old schoolboy who was given a nickname ‘Jaws’ for having two sets of teeth in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK. Like the most dangerous fish in the sea Zak Brown developed the extra set of gnashers. Such a phenomenon was caused by adult teeth that grew in behind Zak’s milk ones without pushing them out.

Zak Brown still has both his milk and adult teeth
“It did bother him. It doesn’t hurt and he has no problems eating but he would complain and wish his teeth would come out whenever they lost a tooth. He was gutted , he would try and wiggle them trying to make them come out but nothing ever happened. But he’s got used to it now,”Zak’s mother said.

Zak only lost his first baby tooth last week
Although extra teeth do not hurt and the boy has no trouble eating it is starting to affect his speech. Fortunately for Zak and his parents, the schoolboy only lost his first baby tooth last week.

The condition – known as paediatric shark teeth – can affect as many as one in ten children although it is thought not many cases are as striking as Zak’s. Often the condition do not need any treatment but in Zak’s case a visit to his dentist is extremely necessary.

If na ur pickin fa wetin u go do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by fleming419(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Notin to do about datt,,God is at work noni
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Omg, thats quite scary, but the boy is so cute with beauriful eyes cheesy its okay, as lng as its not affecting him negatively..
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by echobee(f): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Handsome boy kiss
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by sammoe(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
...that moment when he threatens to bite.

undecided
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
its normal

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by rattlesnake(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Alujanu ogbanje
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Suarez would envy the guy,"lucky guy" in suarez's voice cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Lordlexyy: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
echobee:
Handsome boy kiss
Lusting after a child i suppose *winks*
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Lordlexyy: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Omg, thats quite scary, but the boy is so cute with beauriful eyes cheesy its okay, as lng as its not affecting him negatively..
sorry, the boy is under age.
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
This is normal. However, I can't get over how big the backup teeth are compared to the front ones. So hamster-like. He must leave a nasty bite mark.
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Onyegecha(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
HE will lose the milk teeth naturally.
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by IamLEGEND1: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
end time thingz shocked
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nothing special here! I had a school mate with similar dentition. undecided
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by nwaobitex: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Happened to me whwn I was young. It later fell off thou
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Mcbussy(m): 2:00am On Oct 09, 2014
echobee:
Handsome boy kiss

Pedøphile undecided

I am here,u won't kiss me tongue
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Kunbee: 2:28am On Oct 09, 2014
^^na by force cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by thorpido(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Onyegecha:
HE will lose the milk teeth naturally.
They may not come out on their own.I grew two extra ones too and had them pulled out.
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by noblefuwad(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Its nothing,its just part of God's work,I think as time goes on d teeth would pull off it self
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by zubysnook: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Any blogger interested in joining a mastermind blogging group? That will help you grow your audience use the contact section of http://zubysnook.com
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by priscaoge(f): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Natural Grinder cheesy and the boy is cute smiley
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2014
I had similar toothing condition while growing up. The second sets behind were uprooted when I was 15 grin

Two or three trips to the dentist would correct it. cheesy wink
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by ChiSun27(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Khaynet:
its normal

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by temhab(f): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is what yoruba call eyin oke, if that boy swear for you OYO ni shocked tongue
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
ChiSun27:

Yes I know sum1 who has that type of teeth but na only 1 double sha
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by REMMEI(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
And my yoruba people will say.."Melo la fe ka ninu eyin adipele". . . . . This ain't now at all..and all the teeth at the front role will soon fall off while the ones at the back will replace them..
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
so far it's not obvious,didn't even notice at all when i saw the first pics

cute fresh handsome little boy
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by constance500: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Suarez 2 cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . by naturally: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Let him go n remove it

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dresses As An Army General (photo) / Photos Of Bbnaija Erica Posing With ‘the Queen Of England’, 'tom Cruise' & ‘kim / Girls With Thongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.