Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor (3337 Views)

Holy Spirit No Longer A Needed Helper 2 D Church- J.F. Rutherford JW President / Watchtower Scandal! Rutherford's Letter To Hitler [pictures Inside] / Scan Of Passport Of Past Jehovah's Witnesses Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by paulGrundy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Source: jwfacts.com

Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Interesting passports!

i will be dissapointed in jehovahs witnesses friends if this passport is really authentic

ok, so as a nuetral person here;

where is the source of this important document, lets have the link or are you taking the responsibility?

lets have the link!
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by 2cato: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nothing person no go see for nairaland
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2014
paulGrundy:
Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor bypaulGrundy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08

Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ^^^^

Hehehehehe. We are all aware of your antics in nairaland, sorry your e-shouting and barking won't cause administrators to suppress JW critics.

You have failed!!! grin grin

If you think Mr paulGrundy/yooguyz?? Forged any document, the onus is on you to provide the original and prove him wrong then, the admin of this site will take you seriously.

When toothless bulldogs bark. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
[size=14pt]Having waited for this NL 'paulgrundy'(believed to be one 'yooguyz' impersonating the real paulgrundy) to prove authenticity of the alledged passport as legitimate, and the link to the site of which he had failed to produce since 8/10/2014 [/size].

i contacted my friends, some of whom are legal practitioners and are also jehovahs witneses although i am not one, and i post this particular link of alledged passport issue to them, after their own investigation, i was reached this morning and what we found out was very interesting!

i will need Nairaland Administrators to follow up this case and be ready to face the the consequencies of paulgrundy/yooguyz activities because i believe that Nairaland serve as 'Vendor of first part' and will have a case to answer on this issue

As a nairaland user, i was ask to by these 'learned' friends to put this information on this forum on their behalf 'as the case may be'

The duly forwarded evidence of jehovahs witnesses 'learned' friends i contacted to find out the legitimacy of the documents before me was (until proven otherwise) purely a case of;

1, Forgery and falsification of documents to sell out a misleading concept of jehovahs witneses past presidents lifted from a 'named site' outside nairaland.com and outside our jurisdiction according the the jehovahs witnesses learned friends in lagos Nigeria that i contacted, but the new host(Nairaland.com) that accept this 'forgery contained documents' in its 'domain' from 'one paulgrundy/yoogyz' are within our jurisdiction and are liable. according the the jehovahs witnesses learned friends i contacted in lagos Nigeria

2, Forgery,falsification and Manipulation of jehovahs witnesses past president (pictures) and use same on Pre-fabricated documents to sell out a misleading concept of jehovahs witneses presidents

3, Forgery,falsification and Manipulation of signature of jehovahs witneses past presidents,using 'a named' computer software device and criminally imputing same on Pre-fabricated documents to sell out a misleading concept of jehovahs witneses past and present presidents

before proving these 3 aforementioned statement of facts above, on this forum

I aknowledged that Nairaland Administrators having made a blancket statements about an erring nairaland user as 'the one that will take responsibility of their action' i want to believe that Nairaland administrators have retrieved enough membership full details from paulgrundy/yooguyz so as to make him liable for this 'forgery allegations'. because the law will look at the fact that if Nairaland were found ineffective in imposing its own internal laws guiding its members, the onus or burden will be solely on Nairaland.

next will be a brief proof of forgery!
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
[size=14pt]forgery
specimen A, (part evidence of proof)[/size]
Notice;

I have requested for permission( via mail) on the usage of these photo-documents ‘only’ as references,my mail was dated 09/10/14
Nairaland paulgrundy is (believed to be one 'yooguyz' a male who is a Nigerian, impersonating the real paulgrundy on Nairaland to deceive Nairaland administrators and Nairaland users

The main website that is relied on heavily by paulgrundy who owns jwfacts website is Marvin shilmer Blog, this can be confirmed (on the footnote on paulgrundy jwfacts website in this link); http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/malawi-mexico-oath-allegiance.php Marvin shilmer actually produced the controversial forged passport documents and other websites also lifts the controversial forged passport documents from his blog

Controversial Marvin shilmer Blog

Clear forgery of photographs using a named computer device on jehovahs witnesses past president Charles Russell, this next link takes you to Marvin shilmer Blog http://marvinshilmer..com/2010/05/oath-of-allegiance_11.html
When you open that link you will see arrangements of six documents bearing photographs and signatures believed to be the original passport documents of jehovahs witnesses past presidents, in this context and for clear explanations,I have coded the list of documents into (A1,A2,A3,A4,A5 and A6 respectively) below

Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
The very first alleged passport document allegedly belived to be of jehovahs witnesses past president Charles Russell(specimen A1) was a clear forgery, http://marvinshilmer..com/2010/05/oath-of-allegiance_11.html how do we know that, legal dictionary states http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/forgery

Forgery; The creation of a false written document or alteration of a genuine one, with the intent to defraud.

[size=14pt]Specimen A1 below[/size]

]1, was altered(photo was obviously ‘cropped’ and criminally fixed on a pre-fabricated document

2, inscription on Specimen A1 below (see where red Arrow points) the document says ’photo not part of original Oath document’ then the question is, where is the original document? And why is specimen A1 fabricated to give impression of original passport document?

(SPECIMEN A2,lifted by paulgrundy/yooguyz FORGERY PROOF FOLLOWS)

Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
[size=14pt]specimen A2[/size]

on this next Marvin shilmer link http://marvinshilmer..com/2011/06/allegiance-we-cannot-but-they-can.html

specimen A2 that appears below, was altered

we have another passport document of same photograph,(measured same lenght, and breath with same dots on photograph

and the worst part is the 'almagamation of the signature on the other document'

i will expand on that later

http://marvinshilmer..com/2011/06/allegiance-we-cannot-but-they-can.html

http://marvinshilmer..com/2010/05/oath-of-allegiance_11.html

Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
@BERNIMORE, who are the “friends” you contacted? Did they provide you with the original copies of the passport?

If yes answer this question:

1. Does every american international passport have an oath of allegiance with which the recepiet is mandated to sign? Yes or no?

Sadly enough YOU HAVE BEEN SHOUTING FORGERY ALL THIS WHILE BUT YOU NEVER PROVIDED US WITH THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT!

I have gone through the links and samples you provided sadly enough, it didn't prove that the specimen is forged, its possible that some characteristics of the original documents were touched, for the purpose of highlighting some key features in the passport, but it does prove that anything is forged, afterall an american international passport has a place for oath of allegiance in which you are required to sign.

Shouting forgery won't cause the moderators to censor paulgrundy, it would only cause them to have a keen eye on his threads. All I see is a desperate man working so hard to silence watchtower critics.

Grundy! Nothing do you.
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
I retract my initial statement features of the original document could not have been touched.

Original same of Rutherfords passport was even provided in google search along with several other specimens.

http://www.google.com/search?q=sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance&client=ms-rim&hl=en&channel=browser&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=pg88VNzCC8uvPK6kgeAG&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Moderators mynd44 please don't fall for one of BERNIMORE'S numerous pranks

@BERNIMORE you have failed again!!!!
grin grin grin

Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by paulGrundy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Charism:
I retract my initial statement features of the original document could not have been touched.

Original same of Rutherfords passport was even provided in google search along with several other specimens.

http://www.google.com/search?q=sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance&client=ms-rim&hl=en&channel=browser&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=pg88VNzCC8uvPK6kgeAG&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

grin grin grin

Hello mr Charism, smiley
This was the post I was expecting from you. In the US there no way you can obtain an international passport without signing an oath of allegiance. Although, as of 1972 the united states allowed for modification of certain clauses of the oath if a persons religion forbids the swearing if oath, but he must swear the oath anyway.

If the prospective citizen is unable or unwilling because of "religious training and belief" to promise to bear arms or perform noncombatant military service, they may request to leave out those clauses. In this case CIS may require supporting documentation from the candidate's religious organization.[3]
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_Allegiance_(United_States)

The sample I provided, is exactely identical with the original passport. No alteration. You even just confirmed it yourself. Am glad you were able to see through the false facades and gimmickery. I do not think is appropriate for you to continue proving points to internet trolls.
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
paulGrundy:

Hello mr Charism, smiley
This was the post I was expecting from you. In the US there no way you can obtain an international passport without signing an oath of allegiance. The sample I provided, Is exactely identical with the original passport. No alteration. You even just confirmed it yourself. Am glad you were able to see through the false facades and gimmickery. I do not think is appropriate for you to continue proving points to internet trolls.

I guessed got carried away by BERNIMORE's use of "forgery" and large fonts with CAPS and boldeds. I would heed your advice.

When toothless bulldogs bark grin grin grin grin

Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Charism: Quote Post

@BERNIMORE, who are the “friends” you contacted? Did they provide you with the original copies of the passport?

If yes answer this question:

1. Does every american international passport have an oath of allegiance with which the recepiet is mandated to sign? Yes or no?

Sadly enough YOU HAVE BEEN SHOUTING FORGERY ALL THIS WHILE BUT YOU NEVER PROVIDED US WITH THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT!

i wouldnt have given you attention on this tread, but for the sake of other readers i chose to adress briefly your ignorance! because i can see that it is only ignorance that could make someone dabble into a clearly technical issue here without following laid down principles

bolded above in your post does not follow any known legal principle

let me explain briefly

http://www.fairtrials.org/about-us/the-right-to-a-fair-trial/the-presumption-of-innocence/

The Presumption of Innocence (ICCPR Art. 14(2)

A fundamental element of the Right to Fair Trial is that every person should be presumed innocent unless and until proved guilty following a fair trial. This is why the responsibility falls on the state to prove guilt and to discharge the Presumption of Innocence.
Due to the Presumption of Innocence, a person cannot be compelled to confess guilt or give evidence against him/herself. It is for the state to produce evidence of guilt, not for the defendant to prove innocence. In general, therefore, a suspect’s silence should not be used as evidence of guilt.

so, can you see that the onus/burden was not on the alledge suspects(past presidents) that you people accused of signing controversial documents but on you to prove beyond reasonable doubt to discharge them of their innocence.

if you think those forged passport documents are legitimate then

1, why dont we have 'a card number' or 'registration number on any of the six forged documents'? so as to be able to trace those document,you will be hard pressed to answer that, that only have sum up any doubt that those passport are forged!

im waiting for the 'card number' or 'registration number of any those passport specimen A1-A6

http://marvinshilmer..com/2010/05/oath-of-allegiance_11.html

I have gone through the links and samples you provided sadly enough, it didn't prove that the specimen is forged, its possible that some characteristics of the original documents were touched, for the purpose of highlighting some key features in the passport, but it does prove that anything is forged, afterall an american international passport has a place for oath of allegiance in which you are required to sign.

Shouting forgery won't cause the moderators to censor paulgrundy, it would only cause them to have a keen eye on his threads. All I see is a desperate man working so hard to silence watchtower critics.

Grundy! Nothing do you

bolded above shows that you admit forgery,(i code this A*2) only that there was nothing like original passport provided by paulgrundy/marvin shilmer
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Charism:

grin grin grin

bolded above in your statement shows that you still a child! making flip flop statement, lets see why you childishly say that you retract your statementhly

childishly you type this below on your google search grin

sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance

ok try this words in bold below,

[size=14pt]forged+american+passport+with+oath+of+Allegiance[/size]

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=forged+american+passport+with+oath+of+Allegiance&hl=en-NG&biw=1024&bih=456&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dVE-VJLMLM2S7Aab7ICoDg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

you saw the same rutherford forged passport or not as the very first isnt it?

if what you see there include the pasport documents we are talking about, then what does that tell you 'forged! serves right!

paulGrundy:

Hello mr Charism, smiley
This was the post I was expecting from you. In the US there no way you can obtain an international passport without signing an oath of allegiance. Although, as of 1972 the united states allowed for modification of certain clauses of the oath if a persons religion forbids the swearing if oath, but he must swear the oath anyway.

The sample I provided, is exactely identical with the original passport. No alteration. You even just confirmed it yourself. Am glad you were able to see through the false facades and gimmickery. I do not think is appropriate for you to continue proving points to internet trolls.

Benedict_Arnold passport was not same with forged one you posted

if you can check it well as old as it was it was having a card number '5'

what is the passport card number or reg number on the passport of rutherford and knorr? failure to provide it shows clearly that it was forged and not traceable no wonder Honeychild will tell you that you behave like a child undecided
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by gidjah(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
CHRISTIANS and foolishnes,bitterness,anger AND ignorance!what do i stand to benefit from this mess u all are up to?will be beneficial and build good will to us all?i go tru d islamic site,need to see how organised and fair wit words brothers are on the forum,but come here see what d so called 'christ persons'hav turned d name of d Saviour of d world into!you keep washing your dirty clothes in public for d gentiles to see!God Will Sure Purnish you all always responsible for this devilish acts!So So DisSaPointEd!
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

bolded above in your statement shows that you still a child! making flip flop statement, lets see why you childishly say that you retract your statementhly

childishly you type this below on your google search grin

sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance

ok try this words in bold below,

[size=14pt]forged+american+passport+with+oath+of+Allegiance[/size]

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=forged+american+passport+with+oath+of+Allegiance&hl=en-NG&biw=1024&bih=456&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dVE-VJLMLM2S7Aab7ICoDg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

you saw the same rutherford forged passport or not as the very first isnt it?

Ok lemme help you out

ORIGINAL SAMPLE OF AMERICAN PASSPORT WITH OATH OF ALLIEGANCE

http://www.google.com/search?q=original+sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance&client=ms-rim&hl=en&channel=browser&tbm=isch&oq=original+sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12...334.4849.0.9767.7.6.0.0.0.0.1258.2810.4-1j2j0j1.4.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..4.3.2329.QoRrXqQbNos

It contains all the passports shown in the OP

if what you see there include the pasport documents we are talking about, then what does that tell you 'forged! serves right!

Benedict_Arnold passport was not same with forged one you posted

if you can check it well as old as it was it was having a card number '5
'

What are you writing? @bolded. How does that relate to the thread? Was that written out of guilt trip?

Am still yet to see the original sample of Rutherfords passport with you that has a card number.

what is the passport card number or reg number on the passport of rutherford and knorr? failure to provide it shows clearly that it was forged and not traceable

You ignore the fact that card number is located at THE FRONT of an international passport.
http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/information/card.html

Of course you won't know because YOU ARE TOO POOR TO AFFORD A NATIONAL PASSPORT TALKLESS OF AN INTERNATIONAL ONE. grin

The passports provided by paulGrundy were NOT the front of their international passports. If you are so keen on knowing what it is, ask the OP.

no wonder Honeychild will tell you that you behave like a child undecided

Oh now you want to call me Paulgrundy or Yooguyz because am quoting you. grin grin . That's how kids behave you know.
On the contrary YOU are the one who is a behaving like a child, a narcisstic one at that.grown ups admit their faults and move on. Grundy has already provided his points and facts and ignored you, bur instead of you admitting your fault, you what to spurn the thread into series of senseless debate.
Re: Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor by BERNIMOORE: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Charism:

Ok lemme help you out

ORIGINAL SAMPLE OF AMERICAN PASSPORT WITH OATH OF ALLIEGANCE

http://www.google.com/search?q=original+sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance&client=ms-rim&hl=en&channel=browser&tbm=isch&oq=original+sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12...334.4849.0.9767.7.6.0.0.0.0.1258.2810.4-1j2j0j1.4.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..4.3.2329.QoRrXqQbNos

It contains all the passports shown in the OP

if you type 1, forged american passport with oath of Allegiance, 2,sample of american passport with oath of allegiance 3, original sample of american passport with oath of allegiance
and all the 1,2 and 3 gave you the same results what does that tell you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Search
The main purpose of Google Search is to hunt for text in publicly accessible documents offered by web servers, as opposed to other data, such as image or database search.

common sense should tell you that google picks randomly publicly accessible documents offered by web servers according to text group! wheather forged, or original of, or sample of=the same result, 1,2 and 3 above have one thing in common and that is; american passport with oath of allegiance as you can see that if you type 'forge', 'original' even fake as a pre-fix to american passport with oath of allegiance it will still fetch you with the same documents contained in the OP

So, it does not separate forged, or original documents, so far those documents are made available on web servers

that is why you see the first controversially forged passport of Rutherford appearing both on this google links

original+sample+of+american+passport+with+oath+of+allegiance

forged+american+passport+with+oath+of+Allegiance

so, the fact that you type 'original' does not mean that your result was original, that tells you why it was still appearing under 'forged' google seach does not have business with seperating original documents from fake! ok?

Charism; What are you writing? @bolded. How does that relate to the thread? Was that written out of guilt trip?
you seem to be losing grip on the thread, evidently you dont know what inform my response, scroll up and see the post that i was replying, it was paulgrundy(impersonator on NL) post after your own post that i was responding to, see it again ; post of paulgrundy(impersonator on NL

paulGrundy:

Hello mr Charism,

now click on the link that is contained in that post up there; http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_Allegiance_(United_States)
you will see a sample of passport document of 'one' Benedict Arnold in 1778,

as old as that document even containing the oath thing, the document has a number '5' which makes it traceable

but all the forged passport document contained in the OP contain no single number, reg nos, file or even card number, it realy makes the forgery case worse as the document is not traceable!

so that is what inform my response below

Bernimoore
;Benedict_Arnold passport was not same with forged one you posted

if you can check it well as old as it was it was having a card number '5'

what is the passport card number or reg number on the passport of rutherford and knorr? failure to provide it shows clearly that it was forged and not traceable no wonder Honeychild will tell you that you behave like a child

but ignorantly you replied thus
Charism
; What are you writing? @bolded. How does that relate to the thread? Was that written out of guilt trip?

ok, your next question was

Charism
Am still yet to see the original sample of Rutherfords passport with you that has a card number

then you need to read this again;

http://www.fairtrials.org/about-us/the-right-to-a-fair-trial/the-presumption-of-innocence/

The Presumption of Innocence (ICCPR Art. 14(2)

A fundamental element of the Right to Fair Trial is that every person should be presumed innocent unless and until proved guilty following a fair trial. This is why the responsibility falls on the state to prove guilt and to discharge the Presumption of Innocence.
Due to the Presumption of Innocence, [size=14pt]a person cannot be compelled to confess guilt or give evidence against him/herself. It is for the state to produce evidence of guilt, not for the defendant to prove innocence[/size].

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 40 Free Mp3 Audios And Ebook By Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / How To Stop A Jehovah Witness From Knocking On Your Door / Did Jesus Die On A Cross Or A Stake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.