Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) (6755 Views)

History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities / History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Committee Of Pro-chancellors Orders Immediate Opening Of Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SlimSkipper(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
lemme too book space we say wat God can do
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by iceberylin(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
And the miss_spelled the whole Nigeria players name angry
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by ninovandross(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
How gaming has evolved is just so amazing, most people don't knw there was a grand theft auto version on ps1 people thut it strtd frm ps2 only avid gamers like my self were aware, currently playing THE LAST OF US on ps3 really nice horror game
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by tuagbo: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:
And the miss_spelled the whole Nigeria players name angry
No they didn't misspell their names.They just didn't possess the licensing rights to use their real names.In the mid 90s when "Sega Genesis" was the "in-thing",a football videogame spelt "Okocha" as "Okochi".The game was even more primitive than the earlier versions of PES and FIFA on this thread but I loved and still love it
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Miss mi 16bit sega mega drive 2.

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by iceberylin(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
tuagbo:
No they didn't misspell their names.They just didn't possess the licensing rights to use their real names.In the mid 90s when "Sega Genesis" was the "in-thing",a football videogame spelt "Okocha" as "Okochi".The game was even more primitive than the earlier versions of PES and FIFA on this thread but I loved and still love it
ŴĤÁŤŚ ŤĤĨŚ ŐŃĔ ŚÁŶĨŃĞ undecided

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Omo,dose versions sha....played each one bt now i don change because

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Lero15(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
The graphics of 2010 still rocks I am still playing it along side 2014
I still love that 2010

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by tuagbo: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

ŴĤÁŤŚ ŤĤĨŚ ŐŃĔ ŚÁŶĨŃĞ undecided
Younging,have a sit.You're dealing with a real OG over here.You have no idea what "Sega Genesis" and "Family comp" are do you?What about "Super Nintendo"?The system before the "N64".Do you know what "Sega Dreamcast" is?We aren't on thesame level.You dig?I've been playing videogames right from the early 1990s

3 Likes

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by tuagbo: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
Miss mi 16bit sega mega drive 2.
Now this fellow knows what's up
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by iceberylin(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
tuagbo:
Younging,have a sit.You're dealing with real OGs over here.You have no idea what "Sega Genesis" is do you?We aren't on thesame level.You dig?
ŴĤŐ ĎŐŚŃŤ ĶŃŐŴ ŚĔĞÁ..ĨŤŚ ĴÚŚŤ ĨŃČŐMPÁŔÁßĹĔ ŤŐ ps2
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by nwaobitex: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Really nice
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Chubhie: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Played everybit of em!!!!! Still play them now on few weekends but not like the days when I felt I had all the whole time in the world!!!!!! I only play with not just to kick n score goals but show every aspect of the beautiful game from build ups to dribblings and scoring unbelievable goals. Now when you play with a worthy opponent who understands how to stretch the limits of such games it is quite an experience. People will pay rampant attention to watch you guys play!!!!! Playing with a truly worthy opponent enhances your ability to think very fast in spilt seconds!!!!! Played fifa on xbox and the most moves I understand is cross n head or taking free kicks. D vibration d xbox pad gives when ball hits post or your player is tacked makes it fun. I'm also a pro in football manger!!!!! I now look forward to playing games with my wife and unborn kids. A gaming fam it gonna be!
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by tuagbo: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

ŴĤŐ ĎŐŚŃŤ ĶŃŐŴ ŚĔĞÁ..ĨŤŚ ĴÚŚŤ ĨŃČŐMPÁŔÁßĹĔ ŤŐ ps2
Yes,its incomparable but fans of the system still exist that's why the catridges still sell-out.Thesame way fans of PSone still exist.The systems now have a niche market in Europe, North America and Asia amongst some gamers
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by iceberylin(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
tuagbo:
Yes,its incomparable but fans of the system still exist that's why the catridges still sell-out.Thesame way fans of PSone still exist.The systems now have a niche market in Europe, North America and Asia amongst some gamers
ŃŐŤ ŤĨĹĹ 2015
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by iheanyi40(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
D only game I had was sega, neva bought anoda till dis moment
Smallpenis u b freak oh grin
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by tuagbo: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
ninovandross:
How gaming has evolved is just so amazing, most people don't knw there was a grand theft auto version on ps1 people thut it strtd frm ps2 only avid gamers like my self were aware, currently playing THE LAST OF US on ps3 really nice horror game
There was a videogame released on PSone in the late 1990s called "Driver."It was a little bit similar to "GTA" but you couldn't hit the pedestrians with the car.That frustrated a lot of players back then."The Last of us" is a good horror game?"I think its more in the survivalist genre.A horror videogame is the first "Silent hill" of the series released on PS 2 in 2001
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by AbuMikey(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
Omo,dose versions sha....played each one bt now i don change because

This Your pic can make some Architecture students commit suicide gringrin
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by ninovandross(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
tuagbo:
There was a videogame released on PSone in the late 1990s called "Driver."It was a little bit similar to "GTA" but you couldn't hit the pedestrians with the car.That frustrated a lot of players back then."The Last of us" is a good horror game?"I think its more in the survivalist genre.A horror videogame is the first "Silent hill" of the series released on PS 2 in 2001
yea silent hill the game were most times u had only few match sticks too enable u get thru some stages right, can't really rmbr buh I think I hve playd it
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chubhie:
Played everybit of em!!!!! Still play them now on few weekends but not like the days when I felt I had all the whole time in the world!!!!!! I only play with not just to kick n score goals but show every aspect of the beautiful game from build ups to dribblings and scoring unbelievable goals. Now when you play with a worthy opponent who understands how to stretch the limits of such games it is quite an experience. People will pay rampant attention to watch you guys play!!!!! Playing with a truly worthy opponent enhances your ability to think very fast in spilt seconds!!!!! Played fifa on xbox and the most moves I understand is cross n head or taking free kicks. D vibration d xbox pad gives when ball hits post or your player is tacked makes it fun. I'm also a pro in football manger!!!!! I now look forward to playing games with my wife and unborn kids. A gaming fam it gonna be!

patiently waiting for FM 15, you know whats up grin
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by domdan13(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Me still love d graphics of pes 2010..buh since den itz been FIFA!!
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

ŃŐŤ ŤĨĹĹ 2015

if you know how SEGA,FAMILY COM and NINTENDO battles for back then, anyways, in the next 15 years,your kids would be laughing at your PS4
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by acenazt: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2014
mehn i still got my Sega Mega Drive 2. And i still got that superstar soccer Deluxe. i hate PRS for their lack of licensing, Fake players, names, stadiums, boots chooiii. Up Fifa jare when popsy dey bring me that new lappy sef.
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2014
To me sha PES13 is my best of all time , never really liked fifa though

# team pes
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Lero15:
I still love that 2010
Check the graphics of the versions he posted you will discover that 2010 have the best graphics

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:42am On Oct 09, 2014
AbuMikey:

This Your pic can make some Architecture students commit suicide gringrin

bros na soo
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by sekzy99(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2014
I av played dem all. Even family com/nintendo till dis day game console. Tired of soccer now into adventure
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by uchebest2006(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Check out my post...."Can it be the origin of football".

www.nairaland.com/1924199/did-this.......can-it-origin-football

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by nedu2000(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Based on gameplay PES 2011 on PC is the best I've ever played,graphics PES 2010 and I've had a long history of games too
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Pro Evo 6 this game really brought the stadium to life smiley still have it on my PC , when ever I show my cousins that game, they are lik e 'woah!!! ' grin grin grin

`Shyte! This Ronaldinho picture just brought back memories. grin
Ronaldinho was a fvcking beast! I rocked this guy like mad.
I always used Barcelona and Brazil because of this guy.
His dribbling speed and dribbling accuracy was murderously precise - he was the complete package. grin

2 Likes

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Kk4(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Waspy:
Ghosts of geeky pasts just haunted
hahaha. I dey tell you. Nice tho
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by ElFenomeno1: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2014
Pro EVo .... All day, every day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Wondered What Your Ancestors Looked Like? (photos) / Niger State Polytechnic Zungeru-only If U Can Cope / Pic of Abia state university student beheaded (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.