Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus (1027 Views)

Finally, The Cure Of Ebola Is Here / He Need Help For Cure Of Pile / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by anthonykind(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please i need help am suffering from staphylloccus, i need a God sent to help me please help me if you know the cure.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by dennykel60: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
anthonykind:
Please i need help am suffering from staphylloccus, i need a God sent to help me please help me if you know the cure.
please stop faking what you don't have. I know you well. U don't have any staph. Show us a test report showing u have staph, I will help u.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by LordApostle: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
wht do u mean by staphylococcus and how do u know u give it? I have been a passer by when the herbal medicine vendors advertise, honestly it's funny.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by dennykel60: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
LordApostle:
wht do u mean by staphylococcus and how do u know u give it? I have been a passer by when the herbal medicine vendors advertise, honestly it's funny.
just pray it doesn't infect you. It will be hell on earth. For your info, stick with 1 woman and avoid unprotected sex.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by anthonykind(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2014
Am serious, i contacted it through toilet, i have been trying to treat it for long time now.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by anthonykind(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Some people think staph is not real, i pray for you not to contact it.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by dennykel60: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2014
anthonykind:
Am serious, i contacted it through toilet, i have been trying to treat it for long time now.
if you really want the cure? Contact me through whatsapp and show me a doctors report indicating you have staphylococcus of any kind...08136478517
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by Dmanlex(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
SWISSGARDE create WEALTH through HEALTH
1. There are more than 20 fantastic and quality products guaranteed and
approved by NAFDAC
2. These products has so many functions such as cure to men and women infertility, hypertension, diabetes, fibroid, weak erection & ejaculation, Obesity, pimples, kidney diseaases, waste pain ETC
3. This is a company that reward its distributors. Start up capital is as low as N5,000 though N16,000 is what makes you a qualified distributor.
4. Your capital appreciates each month aside the profits you make on sale of the products through the monthly incentives the company offers e.g. Buy 1 and get one free, 40% discount purchase, free gifts on purchase etc
5. Foreign vacations abroad
6. Lots of support to help you succeed. You can never be wrong with Swissgarde. Enjoy the benefits of flexible working hours, be your own boss, healthy lifestyle, great income source and lots more.
Join me today as a Swissgarde Health and Beauty distributor.
There are exciting sources of income
generation in swissgarde. They are:
1. Retail Profit (30-51)%
2. Volume Discount [Bonus](5-30)%
3. The more distributors, the better your income
Other Incentives
The company sponsors distributors who
fulfilled the requirement to visit places of
special interest within their country. Also an
invitation to South Africa
To purchase or become a distributor call Mrs PHILOMENA 08065058269
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by dennykel60: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dmanlex:
SWISSGARDE create WEALTH through HEALTH
1. There are more than 20 fantastic and quality products guaranteed and
approved by NAFDAC
2. These products has so many functions such as cure to men and women infertility, hypertension, diabetes, fibroid, weak erection & ejaculation, Obesity, pimples, kidney diseaases, waste pain ETC
3. This is a company that reward its distributors. Start up capital is as low as N5,000 though N16,000 is what makes you a qualified distributor.
4. Your capital appreciates each month aside the profits you make on sale of the products through the monthly incentives the company offers e.g. Buy 1 and get one free, 40% discount purchase, free gifts on purchase etc
5. Foreign vacations abroad
6. Lots of support to help you succeed. You can never be wrong with Swissgarde. Enjoy the benefits of flexible working hours, be your own boss, healthy lifestyle, great income source and lots more.
Join me today as a Swissgarde Health and Beauty distributor.
There are exciting sources of income
generation in swissgarde. They are:
1. Retail Profit (30-51)%
2. Volume Discount [Bonus](5-30)%
3. The more distributors, the better your income
Other Incentives
The company sponsors distributors who
fulfilled the requirement to visit places of
special interest within their country. Also an
invitation to South Africa
To purchase or become a distributor call Mrs PHILOMENA 08065058269
correct. Are you a new distributor?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by Dmanlex(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2014
dennykel60:
correct. Are you a new distributor?
yes
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Cure Of Staphylloccus by dennykel60: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dmanlex:
yes
welcome on board.

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Ways To Eradicate Body Odour / Endometritis Of Over 10years Gone At Last / Pharmacist Tops Forbes’ List Of Best Health Care Jobs In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.