Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72299 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Osyxcel:
Hi Fam

Candygosh, so glad you feeling strong and active... God is your strength. I'm also glad Hephzi1991 is doing good. Tell her we love her and we miss her.

Zikkie.... I'm also glad things are getting better over there, It'll always get better by God's Grace.

Christine, I wish you best of luck in all your academic endeavours. I pray God bestow upon you the power to succeed. It is well sis.

Tollu, You don't know how happy I am to see you on this thread again. Welcome back to the blessed e-family

Oga mi Odunharry, I wish you success in your final papers. May God anoint you with the spirit of excellence. You shall excel by God's Special Grace. Success is yours.

**clears throat** grin grin

Obinoscopy + Xcelsia (Obinosia) grin. You guys are wonderful $ you have been a strong pillar of support on this thread. May God showers his blessings upon you. May your wishes come true by God's grace...

To Every other contributors on this thread: It shall be well with us all.

May this week bring us unexpected blessings, favour, joy and happiness by God's Grace.

Be of good cheers Fam because it is well with our Soul.

Have a great week guys.

Osyxcel Baba!!! Owo meji loke o!!
Omo mehn! U merged those names wella... From now on, I guess rather than typing two names, OBINOSIA should do! Hehehehehee! Love wantintin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2014
hephzi1991:
Hello family, I missed you guys. So sorry I have been away, I should try to come online more often. I'm excited! cheesy I spoke with obinascopy n xcelsia today! cheesy thanks for the love! I love u guys right back.

Zikkie, Christine01, Osyxcel, Odunharry, Tolu hope you guys r doing great? I miSsed you all.

Was thinking of starting up a diary on nairaland, but 'm a lazy writer so am still thinking. Obinascopy I got you mail, and I'd reply once I get off nairaland. Ok lemme now go back and read the thread from where I stopped so I can get updated on what I have missed

Hephzi dear, its good to have you back. Pls don't be far away from us... We are here as a family to share our highs and lows! Hoping with faith that we wl testify at the end of the day. Luv u darling

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Hi family.... Happy new month to you all. I pray this month bring good tidings to us in all ramifications...
Odunharry, all the best in your exams

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Awww my family is united again, it really does my heart well to hear from everyone smiley Hephzibah my sweet, you are welcome, we truly missed you embarassed

Happy New Month my loves!!!! May the blessings of the birth of our Lord Jesus abide with each and everyone of us this month and into the new year.

Obinosia? I love that!! wink kiss

Testimonies and blessings everyone, love you all kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Waliyllahi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Zikkie:

Thanks o. U stay in uch?? We stayed in uch for some years too before we relocated to our place, the building before ABH. Amen to your prayers. I hope you'll keep in touch with the family?
Oh yes ...I am stayin in ABH..med student...i wil try as much as i can to kip in touch...thanks...kip fit
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Waliyllahi:

Oh yes ...I am stayin in ABH..med student...i wil try as much as i can to kip in touch...thanks...kip fit
nice...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month guys. Sorry for being away for so long.

I love you all. Yes, you all. No exceptions.

Lol @Obinosia, Xcelsia love the family just coined a name for us...lol

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Obinoscopy:

Yeah and I love it lol

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Obinoscopy:

welcome back....
The name make brain.....I believe today isnt too stresfull.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

welcome back....
The name make brain.....I believe today isnt too stresfull.
Good morning dear, when are your exams starting?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Good morning dear, when are your exams starting?
15th of this month..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

15th of this month..
Ok good, hope you've been studying tongue
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Ok good, hope you've been studying tongue
yes ma...trying my best..
U know how the final lap is my mind is almost out of sch...could hardly read these days bt i will put more effort..
Optimistic for the best tomorrow..

Hope u had a nice 9t rest?Do av a nice day at work..
Thanks for ur care

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

yes ma...trying my best..
U know how the final lap is my mind is almost out of sch...could hardly read these days bt i will put more effort..
Optimistic for the best tomorrow..

Hope u had a nice 9t rest?Do av a nice day at work..
Thanks for ur care
Yeah I rested well, currently at work now. Just hang in there and try to stay concentrated, you have 2 weeks so there's still time. We're praying for you okay, keep your head up smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Yeah I rested well, currently at work now. Just hang in there and try to stay concentrated, you have 2 weeks so there's still time. We're praying for you okay, keep your head up smiley
thanks dear...
U deserve a 9ja made pounded yam with Egusi soup and a cold malt to top it....lol

have a nice day at work

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

thanks dear...
U deserve a 9ja made pounded yam with Egusi soup and a cold malt to top it....lol

have a nice day at work
I'm telling you, next year can't come fast enough lol, I prefer Schweppes bitter lemon to malt. I just can't wait, kponmo, amala, party rice, better soup etc I miss Nigeria sad cry

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
I'm telling you, next year can't come fast enough lol, I prefer Schweppes bitter lemon to malt. I just can't wait, kponmo, amala, party rice, better soup etc I miss Nigeria sad cry
Abi na...few month time to come
u eat Amala too?

Obinoscopy did u get my mail last week?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

Abi na...few month time to come
u eat Amala too?

Obinoscopy did u get my mail last week?
Yep with ewedu *mops off saliva from phone screen*
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Yep with ewedu *mops off saliva from phone screen*
chai,y u dy make me hunry ds evenin?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

chai,y u dy make me hunry ds evenin?
Lmao go joor, you that can eat it whenever wherever, I'm stuck here with Chinese food and rubbish imitation naija food. *side eyes him to ibadan*

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Lmao go joor, you that can eat it whenever wherever, I'm stuck here with Chinese food and rubbish imitation naija food. *side eyes him to ibadan*
lol...take it easy ma'am
amala with ewedu soup and cnfirm kponmo and cow tail is coming

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

lol...take it easy ma'am
amala with ewedu soup and cnfirm kponmo and cow tail is coming
Hahaha now that's what I'm talking about wink cool

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Hahaha now that's what I'm talking about wink cool
lol...close ur eyes for 5seconds then open u will see it in front of u..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
obinoscopy,candygosh,osyxcel,zikkie,tollu,hephzi1991,christine01,Waliyllahi

hope u guys are doing fine?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

lol...close ur eyes for 5seconds then open u will see it in front of u..

Wetin na? Dem send you? Obim!! Come o, odunharry is doing me long throat here angry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ahh where's my odunharry grin
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Wetin na? Dem send you? Obim!! Come o, odunharry is doing me long throat here angry
Odunharry! Odunharry!! Odunharry!!! How many times did I call you? lol

xcelsia:
I chased him away my love grin

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Odunharry! Odunharry!! Odunharry!!! How many times did I call you? lol

I chased him away my love grin

kiss kiss
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
lol i am here ma'am....goin to see a match
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

lol i am here ma'am....goin to see a match
Manchester United cool
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
Manchester United cool
confirm...oya this for u..

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Odunharry:

confirm...oya this for u..
Ahhhhhh korrekt!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (43) (Reply)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.