Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. (846 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? / 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by Adeoba10(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
There are different types of people we see in exam hall..

1. A boy

2. A girl

3. A man

4. A woman

5. Another boy

6. Another girl.

Mod. abeg front page tinz grin grin grin
If u no push my thread go front page, I go hire truck pusher wey go help me.
Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by dytbabe: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin grin

The cheaters : infact they will copy ur matric number

The ones with textbooks bt can't use it

The book coverers

The biro eaters

The stationery borrowers

The whisperers

The foot draggers

The sleepers

Infact, them plenty

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by dmjinc(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
cc: dapsy4u2, iceberylin cool
Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by Tymax(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
dytbabe:
grin grin grin

The cheaters : infact they will copy ur matric number

The ones with textbooks bt can't use it

The book coverers

The biro eaters

The stationery borrowers

The whisperers

The foot draggers

The sleepers

Infact, them plenty

grin grin grin

The extra sheet intimidators grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by Mutuwa(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
The ones that come late without exams cards
And the ones dt rush when told to put up pens

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by dytbabe: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tymax:

The extra sheet intimidators grin

These sets of ppl are so annoying
Am like arghhhhh
Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by iceberylin(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol......front page please grin
Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by Tymax(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
dytbabe:

These sets of ppl are so annoying
Am like arghhhhh
Especially wen I never even reach half grin You go hear, extra sheet please grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by dytbabe: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tymax:

Especially wen I never even reach half grin You go hear, extra sheet please grin

With a devilish look
Looks at whoever is askin, murmurs and hisses

grin grin grin
Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by Tymax(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
dytbabe:

With a devilish look
Looks at whoever is askin, murmurs and hisses

grin grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by decode55(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2014
undecided
Re: 6 Types Of People You See In Examination Hall. by mistuurfabulous(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
cool

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Becomes The First Universityin Nigeria To Be Ranked In Africa’s Top20 / New Challenge / 9 Things You Should Consider Before Embarking On PHD ~ Andy Greenspoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.