Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (36678 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Just sitting here at home remembering my university days,the good times,the bad times and the funny times. My mind strolled to 2012,I was in year 3 and was writing one of the toughest course for that semester(mathematical methods).The exam hall was well supervised,and you could hardly move your neck,well you know students,no matter how tight the supervising is,things would still happen.
The place I was sitted, we where exchanging question papers, after filling the back with answers. Less I forget,in front of me was this pretty girl,that was totally focussed in her work,she was solving like she was definitely gonna have atleast an A. She paid little or no attention to the papers that where being transferred around her.
I was to transfer my question paper to a friend in front of this 'pretty girl'. So I asked her to give me her question paper,so she can pass mine to my friend,she reluctantly agreed,she gave me hers and I gave her mine. While going through her paper,I noticed there was alot of writings on her paper,I read the writings and surprisingly it was a poem*lol*.
*Sitting here alone with my thoughts in the hall not knowing what to write,my heart keeps pounding bla bla bla* I laughed my ass out,it was something I can't forget in a hurry.
I apologise for the long write up and poor arrangement,but you guys should share your funny moments inside an exam hall.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by daxon001(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
I was so clueless in d exam hall.
Later got 47 in dat course.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by bollyzeez(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Laird(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2015
TRIED TO BRING OUT EXPO AND EMPTY EXPO PAPER WAS SEIZED......

LATER BROUGHT OUT THE RIGHT EXPO

GOD FORGIVE ME

22 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by liveyourlife: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Op, you needs yourself some

1:Jesus
2: http://
3: Books
3: Orijin

---- Thank me later for my advise!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 12:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Laird:
TRIED TO BRING OUT EXPO AND EMPTY EXPO PAPER WAS SEIZED......

LATER BROUGHT OUT THE RIGHT EXPO

GOD FORGIVE ME

lol,you where lucky...something similar happened to me in my final year.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2015
bollyzeez:
which kind space booking be this?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2015
liveyourlife:
Op, you needs yourself some

1:Jesus
2: http://
3: Books
3: Orijin

---- Thank me later for my advise!
I understand the needing Jesus part,the rest I nor understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2015
daxon001:
I was so clueless in d exam hall.
Later got 47 in dat course.
@least you passed the course.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by LordCenturion(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Unhnmm

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Checkout current Post graduate admission in Nigeria:
https://www.nairaland.com/2272847/current-post-graduate-admissions-nigeria-2015

Schools with the fastest post-graduate programmes:
https://www.nairaland.com/2273104/nigerian-universities-fastest-masters-degree

On the day of a very important paper when I was in school, a lady visited me so that we can rehearse for the paper together. We did so. When I was going to the exam hall, I mistakenly took a photocopy of her school fees payment and course registration papers without looking. On getting to the exam hall, I realised the error I committed. I couldnt go back now so I strengthened my resolve to scam my way through. Lo and behold, some external invigilators came in. One of them took my papers and asked me why they are photocopied. I prayed he wouldnt see the female passport there. I replied him one fake story that I've even forgotten. He said I should bring it next time. Another woman came, passed me and searched the whole row afterwards. I was lucky! If I had been caught, it would have disrupted that specific paper.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Dammytrager(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Was writing my last chemistry exam then in OAU predegree.

Immediately a lady opened her question papers lo and behold she burst into tears.

Another lady beside me screamed Blood of Jesus!!! when she saw hers.

Still in the same hall someone fainted.

I just sat where I was wondering if we're given different questions cos the questions I saw before me were as easy as calculus

grin

36 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by bunmioguns(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
sad
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was writing one useless mth 212 course and my head just blocked!! Nothing was happening inside. As I de ponder my life, one guy 'Chuboy' came by my side and asked 'Babe, u no sabi wetin to write? I de come' shocked shocked shocked
Na so my guy go carry answered questions 2,3 and 4 come!! shocked shocked
I carry the paper, e fall, I carry am again, e fall!! It was like fire in my hands!! I just folded it and threw outside!
I've never been that scared in my life!! I felt if I held it, I must be caught and rusticated! angry angry angry

Anyway, I carried over the course and the guy refused to talk to me cos in his words 'I risked myself to help you and you threw away the paper' cry cry cry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Hysmady(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol...During my senior waec,their was thiS external science Student that sits next to me in d hall he hardly write anything into his answer booklets in every exams and he submits that way...I used to be shocked...He looks at me during exams and I used to expect him to ask question or copy but na holy holy kill am...
Heard the Same guy is writing waec again this year...

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Jarus(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
In JSS3 after exam had started a friend excused himself out to pee, only to come back with orijo.

Unfortunately, the orijo dropped from his body right in front of the invigilator in front of the class. Without anyone searching his body o. The thing just dropped at the wrong time, in the wrong place.

The guy be like "dem dey follow me from my village"

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Kanyol(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
I enjoy it when those 'forming chics' smile at me for help in the exam hall. Bitches!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by yuzjet(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Finger-ing! wink
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
This ain't funny but I sat in an exam hall for 2hrs without writing sh-t. A babe sitting close to me told me to copy...I told her that them no dey copy MAT 201(Real analysis ). Later found a way to write sha...from the exam hall, I went to get high on Heneiken... Orijin Neva dey exist then.

Remembered entering exam hall with chips "expo" unto say na my first time my body dey shake like person wey get malaria. Omo, as time reach to remove my weapon of mass destruction. Na so the lecturer announced please if you know that you are with some missiles, u better come and submit it. For my mind I said dis lecturer dey try form Ban Ki Moon abi na Obama. Some notorious expo carriers stood up and submitted their missiles though they still have lots of chips on them..during that moment I kuku comot my thing put am for inside my answer booklet. As exam dey go, I was writing and my mind dey tell me.. why u carry that thing enter and u no come use am? As I flipped to the next page na so, fan blow my expo fly comot...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by naijainfogalery: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
My first funny experience was in primary 4 when Folarin copied my name on his answer sheet, i was so young that when i saw it i reported to the class teacher who flogged and made him the joke of the class that day
Another was in SS2 when we were doing Economics exams, I can never forget it, it was question 3a the question was what is money? And this dude kept disturbing me and tapping me for number 3a answer. i got so angry that i replied, Money is the root of all evil, And the idi.ot actually wrote it grin
Another one was in 2003 when i went for Mr Biggs Aptitude test. There was this pretty girl sitting beside me who suddenly started forming friendship when we entered the hall. I didnt understand why i thought i had hammered and God has answered my long time prayer, she was being friendly until they shared the paper then she started begging me to copy, o boy she copied me from the beginning to the end that her dullness didnt even let me collect her number

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
which kind space booking be this?
Professional one grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by englishmart(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by kombats: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kip telling d invigilator i was nt comfortable in every position he put me if i no see copy

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by chinex276(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Watching the invigilator's b.o.o.bs, then i had an erect!øn, nd i never knew she caught me, then i heard-"hey u stand up" na so i stand up my pr!c.k jus stand 4 my school uniform, chaii... Shame wan kill me dat day.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by agoadiv(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was de type of student dat was not into expo stuffs but in almost all exams i will smuggle in paper dat i take tym to write out formulars

Not that i have it in mind,just dat i will assure maself m nad gonna cheat bt i still do it,cleverly though..

Hit like if u did dis too,hit share if u did worst

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by veraponpo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was writing ICAN exam in Abeokuta-MAPOLY- Centre for Ogun State, as the papers were served and one of us saw his question paper he shouted 'Mo gbe' and fainted out immediately.

I started laughing because I knew what could have passed through his mind- all my money, all my time invested into this exam, the pain, stress, etc everything gone the drain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by agoadiv(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
I never see topic enta frontpage n its still in page zero so i wasshocked so u won't blame me if i did dis 2nd comment
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by shamecurls(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
A dude was caught with O.C Ababio chemistry textbook in 2000 Nov/ Dec WAEC examination and he got so confused to stand on the grounds that it was the breeze that blew it to his side.

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by agoadiv(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow i reserve dis space for bashing, if u try me I'll finish u in page 1 den u can go to hell with ur bashing in page 34567grin cheesy

Firstly i have magabounce,de fool is vexin because i told him to go bleep his sista..warri fool
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by iheanyi40(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
NmaGOD44 come n tell us how ya 1st semester exam went grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video) / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.