Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (178076 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by donkunzman: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
hallelujah
topelouis:

If that's what you got, then no, it isn't the regret mail...... You're still in the process for now

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by cheehummer(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2014
how long before shell gets back to us?

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
cheehummer:
how long before shell gets back to us?

Personal recommendation: Try to get busy, pretend you never applied for this position. Shell always finds a way to break hearts.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by crustypearl: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Someone pls help. Tried to check my application status but the brassring link isnt opening. How else can one check?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by slimtriggaman: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
crustypearl:
Someone pls help. Tried to check my application status but the brassring link isnt opening. How else can one check?

https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5564&jobid=698302

When you open the above link, click on 'Home'
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by LEvuls(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
For Now thread should be closed
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by crustypearl: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
@triggaman: Thanks!
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by xdamson: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wonder1844:
Pls huz i need information on solenoid valve in an instrumentation system.

Hi wonder, a solenoid valve is a process instrument used for the control of variables majorly fluids or gas.

It uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to allow pneumatics into the orifice which in turn rotates an attached valve. you may also read up on positioner valve and actuators.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Obiwannn: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
so batch b corp members cannot apply?? arrant nansense undecided
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by nizeme: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT KOD TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED

KOD Technical Services Limited is a rotating equipment service provider to big oil and gas multinationals. Our company has fully trained Engineers and Professionals available to undertake all repair, maintenance and installation work associated with all kinds of rotating machines/equipment such as pumps. Since its inception, the company has recorded tremendous growth and success over the years in Nigeria and other parts of the world. Our forward thinking approach is driven by a dedicated team who exude a passion for delivering the best possible product and services for our clients. We share a contagious enthusiasm for innovation and excellence.

As a result of this, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented individuals. We
are recruiting individuals with the highest standards of integrity, capacity for hard work and
ability to build strong working relationships.

1. Mechanical Engineer

Qualification

A degree in Mechanical engineering with at least 5years experience in the oil and gas industry.

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in maintenance, repairs, overhauling and setting alignment of rotating equipments especially pumps
Good verbal and written communication skill
Good presentation skill
Good analytical & numerical skills
Ability to work effectively in a team
Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Readiness to work in various locations.

2. Mechanical Technician

Qualification

An OND in Mechanical engineering with at least 5years experience in the oil and gas industry.

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in maintenance, repairs, overhauling and setting alignment of rotating equipments especially pumps
Good presentation skill
Readiness to work in various locations.

3. Machinist

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in machining and materials selection
Must be able to interpret drawings very well.

Interested candidate should please send their CV/resume to recruitment@kodtechnical.com
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Wonder1844(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
xdamson:

Hi wonder, a solenoid valve is a process instrument used for the control of variables majorly fluids or gas.

It uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to allow pneumatics into the orifice which in turn rotates an attached valve. you may also read up on positioner valve and actuators.
tanx alot
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by adelawry(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
dest4real:

I didn't receive a regret message!

The numerical part was stuff for me too!

The outcome of your part two (2) should be out by now....how far?
how many questions did you answer and is there a trick to the decision making questions? What advise can you give to someone who is yet to take this phase of the assessment. Thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
adelawry:
how many questions did you answer and is there a trick to the decision making questions? What advise can you give to someone who is yet to take this phase of the assessment. Thanks

For numerical part...i answered only 13 questions, i saw my answers in the options that were given..

For decision making part...try to be consistent!

Two weeks now, no news from shell...it's well!
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by adelawry(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
dest4real:

For numerical part...i answered only 13 questions, i saw my answers in the options that were given..

For decision making part...try to be consistent!

Two weeks now, no news from shell...it's well!
thanks man
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello house, did you check your application status yet?

I think status have started changing to "pending interview" Mine is still Under review.

Follow this thread and read up: https://www.nairaland.com/1282998/2013-shell-recruitment-day-application/42
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by sholay2011(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
dest4real:
Hello house, did you check your application status yet?

I think status have started changing to "pending interview" Mine is still Under review.

Follow this thread and read up: https://www.nairaland.com/1282998/2013-shell-recruitment-day-application/42

Pls, how do we check our application status? The link previously provided is no longer working.

Thanks.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
sholay2011:

Pls, how do we check our application status? The link previously provided is no longer working.
Thanks.

Follow this link: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5798
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by sholay2011(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
dest4real:

Follow this link: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5798
Thanks. Mine says 'Application under review'.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by cheehummer(f): 4:24am On Oct 30, 2014
mine too.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Tomjazzy2: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2014
I think same (application under review) is applicable to every one that didnt get the regret mail after the second test. From my experience with shell recruitment process, it may take a while before any one hears from them.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by freeR1: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
FYI, shell have started calling people to schedule interviews. Don't miss the call.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by truvine(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
freeR1:
FYI, shell have started calling people to schedule interviews. Don't miss the call.

whats the process of that sir.. how sure is it
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Tomjazzy2: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
freeR1:
I have been expecting people like this on this thread. wonder what took you so long

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
freeR1:
You have been invited or is this another "somebody" tale?

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Tomjazzy2: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
okay, I took time to verify what the above poster alluded to. admittedly, shell seem to have invited some one for a phone interview. strangely though, its just one person who has this claim. Check similar thread on NL (shell recruitment day 2013) to verify this yourself.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
does applying with a new email address count as a new application in terms of having to wait for 12 months before applying again.
Tomjazzy2:
okay, I took time to verify what the above poster alluded to. admittedly, shell seem to have invited some one for a phone interview. strangely though, its just one person who has this claim. Check similar thread on NL (shell recruitment day 2013) to verify this yourself.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by freeR1: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijamark:

You have been invited or is this another "somebody" tale?

100% that is all I will say.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Marvin67: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please has anyone on this thread been called?

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Tomjazzy2: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
yungreezy:
does applying with a new email address count as a new application in terms of having to wait for 12 months before applying again.
sorry bro, i dont even know

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.