Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (178214 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by BetterHalf: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Amen!
It is well even inside the well.
#ApplicationStillUnderReview grin
Omaobe:
My status is still 'Completed Interview' since October 31, 2014. Any other person with d same experience? Does it take long like dis b4 one is contacted about d outcome of d interview. My interviewer told me dey wud get back to me within d next 10 days, but yet to hear anyfin after more than a month. May God assist!
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by ojsmscom(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2014
the earlier you and i stop applying whenever these people publish vacancy,the better foru you.they dont want to employ you,they have people in mind....
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by cc150615(f): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2014
ojsmscom:
the earlier you and i stop applying whenever these people publish vacancy,the better foru you.they dont want to employ you,they have people in mind....
lies from the pit of hell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by jayrager(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2014
cc150615:

lies from the pit of hell

Lol

ojsmscom:

Patience is a virtue bro.. Some companies have a fair recruitment process. Hope and pray.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls o guys when I check resume or cv manager and click on view submission, it tells me my cv has not been submitted to any jobs yet my application has been under review for close to two months now. Does it mean that they have to submit your cv first? Pls to those that have had their interviews kindly help me to check
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by passey: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
COOLCATS:
Offer letter rolling grin
Bros me, do you have anyone that you know who has gotten an offer letter? cos we just do srd but we never hear say dem don dey give offer. any proof?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Austinpee4: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
For those whose application is under review,i sent a mail to them and this is the reply I got...

Good day! Thank you for your recent query. Upon checking your application in our system, you have completed parts 1&2 of the online assessment. Your application is still under review. Rest assured that we will get in touch with you through email or telephone as soon as an update is available. Should you wish to have a more detailed feedback on your interview you may send us another email at careers@shell.com

We hope that this delay does not cause you too much inconvenience. We would appreciate it if you can let us know if you receive any other offers or assessments from other companies and what the relevant time deadlines are

Once again, we thank you for your interest in Shell. I wish you every success for the future.

Kind regards,

Aina Balderas
Shell Recruitment
email: careers@shell.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by LEvuls(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Austinpee4:
For those whose application is under review,i sent a mail to them and this is the reply I got...

Good day! Thank you for your recent query. Upon checking your application in our system, you have completed parts 1&2 of the online assessment. Your application is still under review. Rest assured that we will get in touch with you through email or telephone as soon as an update is available. Should you wish to have a more detailed feedback on your interview you may send us another email at careers@shell.com

We hope that this delay does not cause you too much inconvenience. We would appreciate it if you can let us know if you receive any other offers or assessments from other companies and what the relevant time deadlines are

Once again, we thank you for your interest in Shell. I wish you every success for the future.

Kind regards,

Aina Balderas
Shell Recruitment
email: careers@shell.com

Interesting, so these dudes are aware of our predicament

Anyways i suppose they meant incase u get any offer(job) to do, continue therein grin rather than awaiting for our call,text or mails to roll in for your next level.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by KevinKupr8(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
LEvuls:

Interesting, so these dudes are aware of our predicament

Anyways i suppose they meant incase u get any offer(job) to do, continue therein grin rather than awaiting for our call,text or mails to roll in for your next level.

On point.

Further Explanation:

It means "Oga Move On"

Regards,

Shell
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by KevinKupr8(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
ojsmscom:

They may have people in mind thats no bothering for me. God will simply make a way, where there seems to be no way.

Cheers,

#TeamVictory #TeamJesus #TeamUnbelievable

5 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
This what I get when I mailed them.
Thank you for the email.
Please be informed that your application is still being reviewed by our recruiters.
Kindly take note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with Shell.
Kind regards,

Shell Recruitment
Email: careers@shell.com

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by LEvuls(m): 2:08am On Dec 13, 2014
KevinKupr8:

They may have people in mind thats no bothering for me. God will simply make a way, where there seems to be no way.

Cheers,

#TeamVictory #TeamJesus #TeamUnbelievable
Thought u just said "oga move on
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2014
This shell ehn, na wa ooooooo.

I don't know what it will take them to tell me if my application is successful or not......maybe they are afraid of me sha grin grin grin grin grin

Na them sabi...mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by KevinKupr8(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
LEvuls:

Thought u just said "oga move on

That's what their mail infers not what God says.

Thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by BetterHalf: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehe. I like you!
Just keep the hope alive, dasall grin
dest4real:
This shell ehn, na wa ooooooo.

I don't know what it will take them to tell me if my application is successful or not......maybe they are afraid of me sha grin grin grin grin grin

Na them sabi...mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Walsh14: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
I applied for a commercial role in shell.. My status says pending interview( this has been since october) but shell hasnt contacted me.. I'm beginning to get worried.. Anyone else in my shoes
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Walsh14:
I applied for a commercial role in shell.. My status says pending interview( this has been since october) but shell hasnt contacted me.. I'm beginning to get worried.. Anyone else in my shoes

I'll give anything to have a 'Pending interview' status........;

to think that I almost gave a testimony in church ,months ago after passing the first and second test, with an 'application under review' status, baffles me now...........

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Walsh14: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Louis000:

I'll give anything to have a 'Pending interview' status........;

to think that I almost gave a testimony in church ,months ago after passing the first and second test, with an 'application under review' status, baffles me now...........

Lmao.... Dont loose hope... As long as you haven't gotten a regret message, anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by veyron02: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Dt numerical test was bad nd d tym was kinda short
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by masciano77: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guy u are not alone. My application status also shows pending interview since October.. They yet to call/schedule me for a phone interview. Hoping for the best though
Walsh14:
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by passey: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
2015 shall be a great year! full of favour and blessings. Shell will send us positive messages because God will answer our prayers.

8 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by BetterHalf: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2014
passey:
2015 shall be a great year! full of favour and blessings. Shell will send us positive messages because God will answer our prayers.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Omaobe: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hello ever1! Today, my status has just changed to 'Pending Final Assessment' from 'Completed Interview' it has been since Friday October 31, 2014.

Pls, what does this mean? What should I be preparing for? I mean what is d next thing?

Thank u all in advance as I await your wonderful contributns and pieces of advice.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2015
Omaobe:
Hello ever1! Today, my status has just changed to 'Pending Final Assessment' from 'Completed Interview' it has been since Friday October 31, 2014.

Pls, what does this mean? What should I be preparing for? I mean what is d next thing?

Thank u all in advance as I await your wonderful contributns and pieces of advice.
Congrats bro indeed this new year will make sense. It will be success all the way. Maybe this might help http://m.jobtestprep.co.uk/shell-assessment
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Omaobe: 4:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Valendo:

Congrats bro indeed this new year will make sense. It will be success all the way. Maybe this might help http://m.jobtestprep.co.uk/shell-assessment
Amen and thank u so much for this.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by passey: 6:37am On Jan 01, 2015
[size=20pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY NAIRALANDERS! GOD WILL GRANT US ALL THE GOOD DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS!! YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES SHALL CHANGE TO SOMETHING LIKE: passey.favour@shell.com.... 2015 cometh with much blessings and favour for all...[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by BetterHalf: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen
passey:
[size=20pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY NAIRALANDERS! GOD WILL GRANT US ALL THE GOOD DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS!! YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES SHALL CHANGE TO SOMETHING LIKE: passey.favour@shell.com.... 2015 cometh with much blessings and favour for all...[/size]
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by TheCleaner: 1:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Hello Guys

Pls, any ideas if the shell 2014 recruitment is still available.

Many Thanks
TheCleaner
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Omaobe: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Should there be anyone with additional tips on how to excel at d SRD, please do share with me. Please, don't hesitate to do so as my SRD has been scheduled to January 15, 2015. Thank you all so much as I await your responses.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Pendrotech(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Omaobe:
Should there be anyone with additional tips on how to excel at d SRD, please do share with me. Please, don't hesitate to do so as my SRD has been scheduled to January 15, 2015. Thank you all so much as I await your responses.

I also have been invited for it. please if anyone with the experience should kindly help in sharing it with us. I got an invite also.

thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Omaobe: 2:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Pendrotech:

I also have been invited for it. please if anyone with the experience should kindly help in sharing it with us. I got an invite also.
thanks.
Congrats on your invite bro!

When is yours coming up and at where? Mine is next week at PH.

May we all succeed 2geda. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by tegaexcel: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2015
@ Amaobi: where in PH is your SRD taking place and when?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.