Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ever Since She Bought Her 24m Range,witches N Wizards Refused 2sleep... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ever Since She Bought Her 24m Range,witches N Wizards Refused 2sleep... (580 Views)

Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her / Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Since She Bought Her 24m Range,witches N Wizards Refused 2sleep... by Swot26(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
You may feel that it’s immodest to say you’re a fantastic person but okay to say that you’ve accomplished some great feats. You’ve won a gold medal at the Olympics. By most people’s standards, it would seem that it’s okay to be happy about this and even mention it in your bio. It would not seem okay to wear your gold medal while running errands around town or introducing yourself as “Gold medalist so-and-so.” It may be cute when a toddler loudly proclaims her prowess in building the tallest stack of blocks to the others in her play group, but the chances are that by the time she reaches preschool, she’ll have been told by parents or teachers to keep her glories at least a little bit more to herself.
As an example, LINDA IKEJI is an example of how to never broadcast your success...Who agree with me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Mind Marrying A Younger Man” – Ara / OH DEAR| I'm Sure Wizkid Will Never Forgive Kenya, He's Been Arrested In Kenya!! / Davido Gets First Dubai Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.