Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) (48388 Views)

See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) / Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Wow..she's such a cutie...
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by cozy7(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2014
THINGS PPLE DO LIVE AFTER THEM. SHEY NA HER PAPA SING "SHAKE OFF YOUR UKWU"?
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by zubysnook: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Any blogger interested in joining a mastermind blogging group? That will help you grow your audience use the contact section of http://zubysnook.com
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by JuicyGee(f): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Lol.. is she twerking? cheesy
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Cute!!!!

This little kid shouldn't be allowed to pose and snap such pics. Parent should do more preventing kids exposed to erroctic pics and videos that stimulate dem waiting to pose like this.

No hating !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by penny01502: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2014
aguiyi:
When an Ukwu master gives birth to a female child, Ukwu things will be active grin
and she go sabi give
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

are u the mother cos u look alike
grin
ULSHERLAN:

niggas will do anitn 2 get a gals attention.au dem take luk alike?
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2014
fabiano09:

Man this your toasting style sha lolz
apexviper:
;Dniggas will do anitn 2 get a gals attention.au dem take luk alike?
Ruq:

You sabi lie guy wink she no even resemble the baby half bit.
odeebee:

u get eye problem? abi na half past 4?
nawa o wetin happen na. Argh
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Justeenaleo(f): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
rattlesnake:

STOP SEXUALIZING CHILDREN

YALL guilty of shild abuse angry

Priscaoge I sentence your braids to lipsrsealed
Which kind accusation come be this na, ogbeni clean your mind

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by priscaoge(f): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
rattlesnake:

STOP SEXUALIZING CHILDREN

YALL guilty of shild abuse angry

Priscaoge I sentence your braids to lipsrsealed

Hahahaahaha You better remain silent cos anything u say will be used against you in d Court of Romance Section grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by priscaoge(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Which kind accusation come be this na, ogbeni clean your mind

Iseeeeeeeeeeh cheesy
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin grin
ULSHERLAN:

nawa o wetin happen na. Argh
bros nah joke oh
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by rattlesnake(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:

Hahahaahaha You better remain silent cos anything u say will be used against you in d Court of Romance Section grin grin
hahahaah my dear my romance parolss was successful....ask rozzay tongue tongue

Many people will follow my steps soon ooo
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by GODDYGEE91(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ukwu style, I lve it.
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hehehehheheh no be small posing abi she wan sh it
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Missonas(f): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kids see,kids do

Jackie Chan's son z a drug addict

Stallon's son OD'd and died

Hope dis things we see on here are jst for d camera....
#just saying
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kunbee:
Usherlan oooooo, repent grin grin grin grin grin
you know am born againstagain grin
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by priscaoge(f): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
hahahaah my dear my romance parolss was successful....ask rozzay tongue tongue

Many people will follow my steps soon ooo

grin grin grin grin I can see cheesy grin
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
axortedbabe:
Wow..she's such a cutie...
I can't see any pics
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Her nose tho grin
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by natureblack(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
That's what you get when dad only sings about shaking of bum-bum angry
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
There's nothing sexy about that child's pose,she's just cute,period.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nice.
Papa no fine,him pikin still like am. grin

#Abeg na Joke o.. #Egberi_Papa's Number 47 fan
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are u sure she's Timaya's daughter?
DNA test or ADONBILIVIT
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by dicklessdude(f): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
cute gal
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by buoye1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
fabiano09:

Man this your toasting style sha lolz
walahi u wiketttt!!!gringrin
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Sanguine77(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why are celebs afraid of marriage? Most of them are having kids outside wedlock. Baby mama has become a new vocabulary in our language. Much as we know that our society had degenerated to an immoral depth, the majority participation in a vice does not make it a virtue because marriage is a God ordained institution and so should be honoured. I have nothing against the dem mama soldier and his beautiful daughter but let the right thing be done now and always.

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Ann2deals(f): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jovanna:
Na so d thing dey start later she go soon dey dress like rihanna
dressing like rihanna is an under statement because she is far way responsible than nicki minaj.
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by buchilino(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
DeHero1:
Pls is she married? It's just a question o...

Men ur craze
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Chilug(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

Lol, this guy is very blind cos u guys don't look an inch alike nt saying u re not beautiful though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.