Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) (48385 Views)

See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) / Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Gonna comment later.

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
uplawal:
Your comment shows you are a cradlerobber,why would you on earth say a dirty thing to a toddler?what is this world turning to?

Parents pls beware of child molesters.

Lol. I tell u say I wan molest ur sister? Why u take am personal. If ur sister na celeb, post her online make we see her bakasi too

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by johnp2(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wow I see soon
She will be """UKU"" mistress soon::: she is already on her way!!!
GOD help her anyway!!!
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Jovanna(f): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ann2deals:
dressing like rihanna is an under statement because she is far way responsible than nicki minaj.
tongue i owe u no apology anyways..
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Honestagbons(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
D swag want too much oooo
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by mikron(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
posing with her ukwu already
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by soulglo: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Pretty child but the pose is inappropriate. Sexy and kids do not go together. Very wrong
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Kunbee: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

you know am born againstagain grin

Shior

1 Like

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by clovislouis(m): 4:12am On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=Deefuray post=26982457]Wow! She's damn cute.[/quote like u
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by clovislouis(m): 4:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Deefuray:
Wow! She's damn cute.
so cute like you
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Deefuray(f): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2014
clovislouis:
so cute like you
Thanks
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by devine99(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by Ancecoker(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Baale must hear this one!!

Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by lildarl(f): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi dearies,PLEASE help my lovely friend nd roommate win ds competition.....The Face S.M.E(SoloMovementEntertainment) She depends on ur votes.... She's got d face!!!!! Plssss help her win this by liking her picture and forward to ur friends,the more likes,the more her chances of winning.......Love u all.#muah# Here's d link.... http:///ovpadvk. Pls rebroadcast. Thanks:*
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by deavicky(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
The last time I checked this dude is not married, so where did the baby came from. If na tuface ppl will ve a different look at it.
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by ussy09(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
greatestman:
Money make everything beautiful, imagine Timaya giving birth to this beautiful girl.
. I dey tell u...
Re: Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) by naijagossips(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2014
justinsunboy:
Timaya’s daughter takes the sexy pose to another level (Photo)

Source:http://www.naijagossips.com.ng/timayas-daughter-takes-the-sexy-pose-to-another-level-photo/

This is real ukwu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Never Drinking Again" - Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend, Says, Slays In Swimsuit / Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.