Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? (4386 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Atigba: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
shivaclub:
just as i said that God cannot create a wast thing at the garden, it is made to be eaten by Adam and eve but at a certain level of there development when they will need the knowledge within the fruit, that fruit is at the center of your heart, do you want to know more.
so the garden of eden is not a geographical location according to you is in the heart
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Atigba:
so the garden of eden is not a geographical location according to you is in the heart
yes its not a geographical location, once you are able to understand this then it will be easier for you to solve the mystery of the book of genesis. The beuity of the tree is still enticing the whole world even today,
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 10, 2014
shivaclub:
you will soon meet with astra poison called voltabolt. That is your end.
I am waiting, you fucking scammer.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I am waiting, you fucking scammer.
i see that you truely deserve to die.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by enfantdedieu: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
None. Because he never lies. His light always leads to Truth. Embrace your inner Satan. Be free in mind and spirit.
accept jesus as ur lord and savior..
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by edogho(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
@shivaclub, u are making me curious. what's voltabolt? and d supposed tree? i need u to talk more about that.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
edogho:
@shivaclub, u are making me curious. what's voltabolt? and d supposed tree? i need u to talk more about that.
voltabolt is an astra poison that can be conjured only at nidnight btwn 1am and 3am, it strikes the target during sleep, it is a spiritual shootingstar, when jesus was tempted he was led to a high pinacle and showed him the tree and its beuty and he was asked to disobey God and become the master incharge of it, just go and read it, i just want to draw your attention to where i m going. Come back to my first statement, the garden is a gift from God from where your search and worship of God starts, if you want to serve God where do you start, within you ofcouse, love of money is the root of all evil, we are as lost sheep, God set an engel with two faced sword to guard the way to the water of life les we drink and live again, Adam and eve became a walking corps the day they disobey God, how do we defy the law of nature and stop the two edged sword, yes it is possible and one man is known to have archived that, that is the root of all true occultism.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
This fibber is still here posting thrash. I am still alive, hale and hearty. You are a useless scam artist and if you have any shame in you, deactivate your account fucking idiot.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
This fibber is still here posting thrash. I am still alive, hale and hearty. You are a useless scam artist and if you have any shame in you, deactivate your account fucking idiot.
only a man without hope always wish he is dead, you are hopeless and i will end your mesery.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
shivaclub:
only a man without hope always wish he is dead, you are hopeless and i will end your mesery.
When I am dead, I will take you serious. Fucking rat.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

When I am dead, I will take you serious. Fucking rat.
rage, i notice its working.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by GreenBobo: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
So what 'truth' has lucifer told u?
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
shivaclub:
i see that you truely deserve to die.
Retard scammer I am still alive. Scammer. I see you have cleaned up your threads and post in an obvious attempt to conceal your shame. Oloshi. May a tree fall on your blokos in the middle of the night.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
GreenBobo:
So what 'truth' has lucifer told u?
There is no truth except this truth.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by GreenBobo: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

There is no truth except this truth.
Am sorry! Pardon My shortsightedness! I can't find the 'truth' ua referring to! Please do me a favour and 'show'/point it out to me!
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2014
shivaclub:
rage, i notice its working.
Haahaa. Dead and buried.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
This guy is still on NL posting like a psycho instead of taking care of Lucifer's grandchildren......#Just passing
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
efedua:
This guy is still on NL posting like a psycho instead of taking care of Lucifer's grandchildren......#Just passing
Aunt raper.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by malvisguy212: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
None. Because he never lies. His light always leads to Truth. Embrace your inner Satan. Be free in mind and spirit.
the first word God say in the bible is"let there be light" the first word satan say"has God said?" satan lied against God,God told his creation[man] dont eat from this tree,but satan trick man to disobey his maker,if i advice you to disobey your father,will you called me Good?

Note pls:if you want to have a good discusion, respect my faith,i notice you,you blasphemy the name of God to much,let me open your mind small,your master satan dont blasphemy God,he only lay alligation against God,search the bible and give me verse were satan insult God the way you do.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2014
malvisguy212:
the first word God say in the bible is"let there be light" the first word satan say"has God said?" satan lied against God,God told his creation[man] dont eat from this tree,but satan trick man to disobey his maker,if i advice you to disobey your father,will you called me Good?

Note pls:if you want to have a good discusion, respect my faith,i notice you,you blasphemy the name of God to much,let me open your mind small,your master satan dont blasphemy God,he only lay alligation against God,search the bible and give me verse were satan insult God the way you do.
Is this English or Latin? What are you saying?
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Aunt raper.
lol, I must say this is frivolous
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Is this English or Latin? What are you saying?
answer him, impudent.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
malvisguy212:

The level of your ignorance has reached astouding thresholds. The neurons in your gray matter must be suffering from the toture of bearing such awful and atrcious thoughts. Truly, there are men who are incapable of thinking.
But lucifer's light doesn't discriminate. Instead it shines upon the darknes and illuminates. Thus, I feel obliged to help you out of your misery.
If God said 'let there be light', was the earth dark before he said so? He most certainly would have needed eyes or a medium of sight to require the light. I hope to bring you out of darkness, to lead you into a place when you can look inwards and scream "let there be light".

1 Like

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
efedua:
answer him, impudent.
The son of lucifer pays no heed to the worthless taunts of the ignorant and truants. Go play with your ass hair or something.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
shivaclub:
you will soon meet with astra poison called voltabolt. That is your end.
This fool is no more. I chased him off NL. Light will always conquer darkness.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrPresident1:
OP, by calling yourself SonofLucifer, you just affirm that you are a slave. A big ignorant slave.

Who or What is Lucifer? Lucifer is just a title, and it means light bearer. In the context of the world we find ourselves today, the lightbearers of the world are the leading industrialised nations, their doctrines are what we all live by; Democracy, Capitalism, LGBT, etc.

When the kingdom of God is established, and the children of God are given the morning star, we will become the new Lucifers, the new sons of the morning, the bright stars, and the spreaders of God's righteousness to the world. Revelations 2:26-28

I urge you to continue your rantings and ravings against God, it wont be long anymore.

SonofLucifer, slave!
Slave, wash my feet.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ajibam, how are you? Mr. President where are you? Sukkot, we need you on our side. You are too enlightened to be deceived by Yahweh.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Ajibam: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Ajibam, how are you? Mr. President where are you? Sukkot, we need you on our side. You are too enlightened to be deceived by Yahweh.
Do I know you? angry
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ajibam:

Do I know you? angry
You touchy transgender.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:
lucifer, devil, satan is a murderer from the beginning, his desire of his father is what they did, he is a skunk, a liar, mischieviousness is all about him, and a thief. and the angel ask GOD, what will you ( that will destroy, kill and cause trouble? GOD answered and said nevertheless, i know what you know not. GOD had a plan for lucifer after which his destination is the flames to die once and for all forever. his time ended 100 years ago, GOD so merciful even gave him time to repent. lucifer is not one person, it refers to a people of filth and abomination. When GOD says right, lucifer (they) will say left. if you are really the son of lucifer, you will know better than to oppose the people that agree with the wrong symbolic meaning of the bible. my question to you who does not even know right from left. who is lucifer?
Fool. Come and substantiate your accusations against my master here. You call my Master a murderer, a liar?
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by okeke00(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2014
who be Lucifer? abi baby our uncle him be?
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by MrPresident1: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Slave, wash my feet.

sonOfLucifer sonOfLucifer, my friend my friend, how are U? I trust you are fine and doing well. I can see your soul is seriously longing and yearning for the truth. Unfortunately sad, no one can help you, you will need to humble yourself before The Most High and Holy GOD, The Creator of the heavens and the earth, humble yourself my friend and The LORD will show himself to you. We can only give you precepts, an overview of sorts, a kind of placing your feet on the path, but the journey you will have to travel by yourself, and the castle you will have to build by yourself.

sonOfLucifer, you must set forth at dawn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Commiting Suicide A Sin? In Christianity? / Why Do Christians Fear Atheists So Much ? / The African Origin Of Adonai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.