Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? (4400 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Fool. Come and substantiate your accusations against my master here. You call my Master a murderer, a liar?

Your master yes, your father no. angry
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by gatiano(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
when most can't defend themselves, they start with an abuse, and yet wouldn't give a reasonable explanation to the reason. you should defend yourself with reasonable arguement or explanation. i did not just ask the question "who is lucifer"? on one occassion, you refuse to answer, and in this, you are deflecting. teach the house who is lucifer?
sonOfLucifer:

Fool. Come and substantiate your accusations against my master here. You call my Master a murderer, a liar?
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by omat20(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Serve Master Lucifer with a mind devoid of religious bigotism and see His Greater Light shine upon you
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by sampark201: 1:44am On Nov 22, 2014
dekung:
Truth be told, no one here has given any credible answer to the OP. Someone said the statements in Genesis are very technical however, will it not be better to eschew the technicalities and literally interpret the verses above. Verse 17Says you will die the very same day you eat the fruit but the couple did not die that same day or am I missing something here? And from the statements of both parties we can clearly see who was economical with the truth of what will happen after chopping the fruit.

The Died Spiritually , Men never knew evill when God created them , Adam never had negative thoughts . but after they ate from the fruit and when God came to the Garden , he called them and Adam went to Hid himself and said he was naked... How did he know he was naked..? Because he now knows the different between Good and bad.... Feel me ...?
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by sunnshyn(f): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
sampark201:

The Died Spiritually , Men never knew evill when God created them , Adam never had negative thoughts . but after they ate from the fruit and when God came to the Garden , he called them and Adam went to Hid himself and said he was naked... How did he know he was naked..? Because he now knows the different between Good and bad.... Feel me ...?

What do u mean by 'men never knew evil when God created them'..what men? I thought Adam was the first man and Eve first women? I'm a child of God...in spirit and truth...

Only sometimes I do not think the bible was written with the inspiration of God....
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 22, 2015
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helping The Thinkers Believe, And Helping The Believers Think. / Website To Help Jehovah Witnesses Discover Hidden Old Publications / Witches Hold Conference In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.