Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today (3084 Views)

2face Idibia's Daughter Dancing Today At The Launching ( Lovely Photo ) / Pasuma, Fathia, 9ice, Moji Olaiya, And Others Storm Ronke Oshodi Launching[pics] / Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by SkyRider1(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2014
Just got Confirmed reports that Linda Ikeji will launch lindaikejionline.com today. I like the resilience of this lady.

Googles war with the popular blogger on choice Nigeria online advertising is making her come tops with Google scalded.

Who said a young entrepreneur can't take on the worlds greatest Internet corporation. A lesson for us all to aim for the heavens and not wait to be employed. Everyone has a fighting chance.

I salute the this amazon of our time.
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by richs(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2014
cool,hope she learnt her lessons - showing off your cars,travels etc to the public is never good for your health

2 Likes

Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by graciella(f): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2014
What's the source pls How are you sure the domain name isn't taken?
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by Lovexme(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Still under construction. Just four headlines in it so far.
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by hushmail: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2014
whats there to construct?

Make she just move her backup to d new site

abi she no get backup?
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by egopersonified(f): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Thought it was lindaikeji.mobi? Abeg make I launch my lindaikeji.org.ng before it is also taken.
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by sirjohnson(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2014
Yeah, confirmed.
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2014
Happy for Linda. I knew she'd bounce back
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
egopersonified:
Thought it was lindaikeji.mobi? Abeg make I launch my lindaikeji.org.ng before it is also taken.

If I catch you, I will ensure that you spend ten years in litigation going to court and back.
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by egopersonified(f): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
20pounds:

If I catch you, I will ensure that you spend ten years in litigation going to court and back.

Hahahahahaha, see how you are shouting. Abeg no vex, I understand where you are coming from. To be husband of linda no easy.
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Its possible to be the WEBSITE!
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by oladamian: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
She's back. Now run a website (lindaikejionline.com) instead of a blog.

Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
[size=50pt]am happy for ya[/size]
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by iamrealdeji(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Good,shes smart,if she takes too long to launch another website,people would forget about her,and another lesson to her,we don't show off,if you've got it,sheath it
Re: Lindaikejionline.com Launching Today by REMMEI(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
If she no come back no be her lose?. . Expecting this before..make she do quick jare..but i hear say some black hat hackers still dey para for aunty linda still.

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa New Look After His Separation From Amber Rose / Happy Birthday Juliet Ibrahim As She Turn 29 Today + Shares Sexy Pics / Pls Advise! Should A Married Spouse Reject This Val's Gift From Ex-bedmate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.