Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) (10534 Views)

Super Clean Accident Free Tokunbo 2008 C 300 Mercedes Benz @4m / 2011 Mercedes Benz S-class 350 **barely Used** - 11.650M / 2007 Mercedez R 350: A Governor Visiting Nairaland Might Be Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2008
Just arrived today 10th November 2008 from Frankfurt Germany to Lagos Nigeria.

NEVER BUY A Car Manufactured Outside the USA in the USA American Specs don't apply to German Cars, The Best Specs of German cars are from Germany

2008 Mercedez Benz C 350 AMG

AMG is the High Performance division of the Mercedez Benz, AMG provides safety cars for the Formula 1 World Championships.

This car Talks to Human, You can talk to this Car.

Real Photos On Naija Soil Loading

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by adexcarz(m): 1:29am On Nov 11, 2008
inspired oya now, Lets go there.
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2008
Ave seen alot but neva have i come across an AMG custom Rim b4.nice 1 Inspired i think u should name it ''mask of zoro''.lol.this is really gonna b a happy seller happy buyer
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by Emperoh(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2008
i have been avoiding you
but you keep pushing it o my face.I don't want to
But how will you understand that i needn't be anarmed robber
Though i want to drive his cars
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2008
Emperoh:

i have been avoiding you
but you keep pushing it o my face.I don't want to
But how will you understand that i needn't be anarmed robber
Though i want to drive this cars

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I already understand but If you own Fixed assets or Chattels like Landed Properties, Inheritance, Stocks & Buildings, Ill strongly Advise you to Put them on

Auction to Purchase My Luxury Rides, If that Advice seems Impossible, Wait for me to Upload the Photos and you'll as a matter of fact be Convinced its the best advice Ever.

Enjoy while you're Alive cheesy cheesy cool cool

[size=15pt]THIS IS THE ONE

A.M.G KLEEMANN PERFORMANCE. . . . . LOADING
[/size]

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by promise72(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
Inspire,

Be to differ here. Pardon my being naive here. Befoer you start calling me names or so.Wasnt AMG suppose to have a different fender flare/sculpture? Can we kindly see the engine and the Exhaust pics. A C350 with a 500+ horsepower? Hmmmmm

A C350 with AMG package is NOT the same as C-Class AMG (Which should technically be a C63). Or may be i just dont know.

Engine and Exhaust pics pls
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2008
promise72:

Inspire,

Be to differ here. Pardon my being naive here. Befoer you start calling me names or so.Wasnt AMG suppose to have a different fender flare/sculpture? Can we kindly see the engine and the Exhaust pics. A C350 with a 500+ horsepower? Hmmmmm

A C350 with AMG package is NOT the same as C-Class AMG (Which should technically be a C63). Or may be i just don't know.

Engine and Exhaust pics please

You asked to be pardoned if Naive and that automatically makes your Presumptions above baseless, Why not wait for my detailed Photos and if you can't, Make detailed research on 2008 C 350 AMG PACKAGE.

The RIM Wheels of the AMG,

The Steering Wheel of the AMG

The Front Grill and Bumpers of the AMG

The Rear Lights and Bumpers of the AMG

are all different to the Sports Version.

German Specs are Different from US Specs, The C 63 AMG, The CLK C 63 AMG are different from the C 350 C 300 CLK's Version, Thats why I always advise anyone who cares about Options and functionalities NEVER TO BUY A GERMAN CAR MANUFACTURED IN THE US. BUY A GERMAN CAR IN GERMANY or SHIPPED FROM GERMANY

The Specifications are better
cool cool
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by promise72(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
Ok. But for your info, there C300 and C350 AMG package here too. Much alive and well. US is the largest Benz market after Germany but more mature and saturated market hence cars coming here are loaded to the brim.

Will be more that willing to send you the features on a C350 AMG package from the US. You can do your comparison. But for your horsepower claim. Hmmmmmm

Will wait to see the engine too.
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2008
promise72:

Ok. But for your info, there C300 and C350 AMG package here too. Much alive and well. US is the largest Benz market after Germany [/b]but more mature and saturated market hence cars coming here are loaded to the brim.

Will be more that willing to send you the features on a C350 AMG package from the US. You can do your comparison. But for your horsepower claim. Hmmmmmm

Will wait to see the engine too.

[b]
I'm happy you agreed to that, I don't buy My Benz and BMW cars from the US, I'm a Dealer and I simply know what I'm talking about, a layman in this field May not know what We Dealers that buy and sell Daily knows.

Do you know Engine Horsepowers are tuned Up and Down ? Have you heard of Electronically Limited Speeds in Vehicles ?
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by promise72(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
I am talking of sales volume here. Better vehicles still come to the US i know. There are low level Benzes and a little more variations in Europe (Like no leather etc, small engine, Diesel engines manual gear etc), hence they can sell more volume. All the ones that come here are "fully Dressed" for the occassion. For the electronically limitation. All you need to do is replace the Chip that came with the car brainbox and walla! you are free!!!

Theres speed limit in the US, hence manufacturer have to comply with the law. The Autobahn have none.

Dinan chips will set you free. No problem. When i see the engine compartment and exhaust (If your exhaust is not dual on each side) You might be blowing a lot of ,
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
promise72:

I am talking of sales volume here. Better vehicles still come to the US i know. There are low level Benzes and a little more variations in Europe (Like no leather etc, small engine, Diesel engines manual gear etc), hence they can sell more volume. All the ones that come here are "fully Dressed" for the occassion. For the electronically limitation. All you need to do is replace the Chip that came with the car brainbox and walla! you are free!!!

Theres speed limit in the US, hence manufacturer have to comply with the law. The Autobahn have none.

Dinan chips will set you free. No problem. When i see the engine compartment and exhaust (If your exhaust is not dual on each side) You might be blowing a lot of ,

My Exhaust Is Dual, The C 63 AMG has 4 exhausts ( Dual on Both Sides ) This Car is AMG Packaged right from Germany. The Steerin Wheels, The Rims, The front Grills and Bumpers, the rear Bumpers and rear Lights. It Different from the C 63 AMG, Your confusing the C 63 AMG with the C 320 My Friend.

I maintain Germany has the Best Options when it comes to their Vehicles.

Promise72 you're tempting me to Bring out the Features and Detailed Photos when I'm not yet ready.

I'm trying to fix the Price. the Brand New of this model costs 82,000 Euros in Germany, Mine is almost New and I'm sure My Price will be lot less than that.

See the Dual Exhaust My friend.

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by promise72(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2008
Mr Inspire,

I will let you go back to your business. This car is a nice car. No doubt.

However its a C350 with AMG package but not AMG C-Class.

It cannot, i repeat cannot make 500+ horsepower!

Here's what the exhaust will look like if its a full blown AMG.

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
promise72:

Mr Inspire,

I will let you go back to your business. This car is a nice car. No doubt.

However its a C350 with AMG package but not AMG C-Class.

It cannot, i repeat cannot make 500+ horsepower!

Here's what the exhaust will look like if its a full blown AMG.

That Photo you attached is a C 63 AMG, C 63 AMG My friend, NOT A C Class C 350. A M G Packaged.

MINE IS NOT A C 63 AMG, Look at My RIms Above, Its a C 350 A M G PACKAGED Jeez !!!
! cool cool
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by promise72(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
inspired_m:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I already understand but If you own Fixed assets or Chattels like Landed Properties, Inheritance, Stocks & Buildings, Ill strongly Advise you to Put them on

Auction to Purchase My Luxury Rides, If that Advice seems Impossible, Wait for me to Upload the Photos and you'll as a matter of fact be Convinced its the best advice Ever.

Enjoy while you're Alive cheesy cheesy cool cool

[size=15pt]THIS IS THE ONE

A.M.G KLEEMANN PERFORMANCE. 542 Horse POWER. . . . LOADING
[/size]

How can u claim a C350 @ 542 Horses. Even a C63 is about 400+ That's my gripe. Do your thing!. Benzes touch my soul. Incorrect info throws me overboard. I will let you go.
Have a wonderful night grin
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
promise72:

How can u claim a C350 @ 542 Horses. Even a C63 is about 400+ That's my gripe. Do your thing!. Benzes touch my soul. Incorrect info throws me overboard. I will let you go.
Have a wonderful night grin

Are you interested in buying my C 350 A M G 2008 model ?

Can you take a trip down to Verify this Horsepower ? What do we do ?

I want you to buy this Car, don't tell me you're not Interested in the Purchase after making me talk so Much
grin grin
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by promise72(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2008
I really plan living long. So i will pass. Its a fast car. I worry about accident or Men of the night. Either way my mama still alive. I wanna stick around a bit.

I know it will sell. Keep it up. grin
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
promise72:

I really plan living long. So i will pass. Its a fast car. I worry about accident or Men of the night. Either way my mama still alive. I want to stick around a bit.

I know it will sell. Keep it up. grin

grin grin grin grin

Funny Guy, I dey expect 09 G55 AMG after Which I will Rest for the Year.

This Ride is loaded, It uses a GSM SIM Card besides the Voice Activation, You can talk to the Car on the Commands You want.

Thanks Bro, We Don get Plenty Fight for this forum before O. wink

One Love My Brother cool cool
cool cool
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by coolguyz(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2008
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, !

no comment lipsrsealed
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
coolguyz:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, !

no comment lipsrsealed

You must comment by force, or wait to see Photos grin grin
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by igwe11(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
You re enjoying the music now. grin
I guess German cars come with VIN too
   grin grin

weldon!!!! cool
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by jubar007: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2008
inspired i have d 08 g-class amg and its v12 coming dwn from d uk but its left handed sha, fully loaded.
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by promise72(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ Jubaar 07,

Do you mean "Right Hand"? Cos vehicles in naija are left handed
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2008
adexcarz:

inspired oya now, Lets go there.

We're getting there.

AMG Rims Full Photo Confirmed.
cool cool

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
The A M G Steering Wheel is Unique.

Its got 3 fingers, Other Basic Sport models have got 4.

Note the A M G Foot Pedals
cool cool

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
The fold-able Display Screen, Actice Voice Command. cool cool

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2008
Insert your GSM Sim Card into the Sim Compartment in this Car, and you can talk the Talk cool cool

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
Rear Vent AC

Premium Leather Interior
cool cool

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
Multi Function Display Unit Folding On Inspired Voice Prompt cool cool

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
Avantgarde Certified meaning Pushing Boundaries beyond the Status Quo.

The AMG Rear Bumpers

The AMG Front Bumpers & Grill So Fly
cool cool

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
The Tip Tronic Transmission ( Change the Gears from the Steering Lever )

Mileage of 13,000 miles ( 21,000 km )
cool cool

Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm Inspired!

Whats ur price? I'm not buying though, just wanna know!!
Re: 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human ) by inspiredm(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2008
PapaBrowne:

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm Inspired!

Whats ur price? I'm not buying though, just want to know!!

Im Inspired, Youre PapaBrowne grin grin

Price is 8 million Naira. Compare my Prices Brother.
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Clean Tokunbo Audi A4 For 700K / Black 2000 Lincoln Navigator for N2.1M / Inspired Autos Did It Again! ( Bmw 323i COJA series Pre Ordered)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.