Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (56705 Views)

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) / Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2014
This is getting too much , Nadia Buari has been intimidating everyone on Instagram by uploading flawless pictures of herself daily . It's clear now , this is the reason why Jim Iyke can't let go - more below

So it's now our fault that you are fine Nadia? Keep on intimidating us with your beauty - God is watching you

Source :http://www.stellagossip.com/2014/10/nadia-buari-keeps-intimidating-us-with.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by 3coins(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2014
i love this lady. . . I think i am gonna kill jim iyke angry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Tapout(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
no doubt she Is......but I've met ladies more beautiful than her tongue wink.....n some ladies on nl are also prettier than her lipsrsealed ......

.modified....okay some characters have started quoting me with insults and unnecessary questions, undecided kill urself if u don't like it angry...I don't give a phuck...meanwhile...

I dedicate this space to my pretty little sister and all the pretty ladies on nairaland

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Beautiful but its mayb u she s intimidating op not me ayam equally beautifully so let's all rock our boats

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2014
3coins:
i love this lady. . . I think i am gonna kill jim iyke angry
lol I no follow ohh smiley
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2014
rozzay:
Beautiful but its mayb u she s intimidating op not me ayam equally beautifully so let's all rock our boats
exactly - Why will she intimidate me and u will seat back and watch her ? Biko bail me out wink

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
exactly - Why will she intimidate me and u will seat back and watch her ? Biko bail me out wink
Lol I tire o my sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by 3coins(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
lol I no follow ohh smiley
planning on using you as the bait to catch him. . . . So, you FOLLOW
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Please who is she intimidating o?

I know its not me.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by fairygeh(f): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Lol.shes fine.but intimidating who abeg? If I wear that kain make up too grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Stellaodoni1(f): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2014
kennygee:
Please who is she intimidating o?

I know its not me.

grin
it's me ohh - with my face like ------- it's unfair sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by tellwisdom: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided mtcheww and soo??

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by bobo65(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
bleach plus Photoshop

good bye to natural beauty

my babe fine pass this gal

I fit bet my life on top am

18 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
BLÆÇHÍÑG ÇRËÃMS @ WÖRK undecided

she no evn resemble human fr skin again...

5 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by barackodam: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is she fine ni? ?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by bigt2(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lol. intimidating my foot, you can say that to my ass. :PLol. intimidating my foot, you can say that to my ass.
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by austinbrown: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
My babe fine pass her
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by philantoxx(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
??
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is that what you term beautiful? All fake. Sh--it.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by naughtylagosguy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
She try. Fair girls are over-rated when when it comes to beauty. No offense to the beautiful fair ladies. I will go for a black beauty anytime anyday. Black is beautiful.

12 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by tybobo75(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mammy water package
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by echobee(f): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
She pass me well well. Make i talk true. Fine girl kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by iceberylin(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
ÁĨŃŤ ĴÚĎĞĨŃĞ ĔĨŤĤ ŤĤŐŚĔ ĤĔÁVŶ MÁĶĔÚP undecided

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by priscaoge(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Always cute smiley

On the scale of 10,I rate her 8/10 smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by lilmax(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Make sense
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Akalia(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
OP why you no fine nah?

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by bercarray(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
. Rep team book spacing
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by natureblack(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Plastic girls everywhere lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by themejiwalker(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
i'm not intimidated sorry undecided

Mrcork go for her she's lighskin..let's see what you can do London Boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.