Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders (1637 Views)

My Portfolio As A Graphics Designer For 2016 Follow If You Love Them. / MY PORTFOLIO / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Tokunbohkinibig: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2014
All photographers in the house are invited to share their works, experiences and of course obstacles.
Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
birds

2 Shares

Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
MORE....

1 Like

Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Whitehorse: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2014
@ Tokunbohkinibig,
Nice pictures. I've not really do closeup of brids myself, might do those down the line, just that we have only lots of rabbits and seagulls up North in Scotland...

I'll update my post hopefully later today with another castle picture.
Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Whitehorse: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
No new updates?
Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Mutuwa(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
All photographers in the house are invited to share their works, experiences and of course obstacles. I ll be uploading some of my pictures in a bit but busy at moment.

I guess you didnt see my rejoinder coz the MOD' s wouldnt want it shown to you at the romance section...

i never knew u MUMU pass cow self..

Your birth certificate is an apology
from the condom factory.coz ur legitimacy spells ur mannerisms and mental status.You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen.
Your so monomaniacal about my assertion on matrimony.Just coz urs is not going well doesn't mean u should come out here and put up meaningless response.I keep saying this: am ashamed of you.Married with 2 kids and cannot see why ur better than those not married shows you don't have a mind of your own..You think like your third leg,which is equally as dumb as u.Enlightenment is the key to moving forward. The mind
is illuminated with the truth. Stupidity is the absence
of reasoning.so charlie you need an enlightenment transplant dum dum..
Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Strongbest(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is nice @op. More please. I love photography.
Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
@whitehorse, i have checked out your website; lovely pictures you have got right there. Well done!!! I m looking forward to see more pictures from you either here or on your website.

@Strongbest, I ll upload more pictures soon. Just busy with my daily job but ll be off work next week. Thanks for your comment though, really appreciate that.
Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Tokunbohkinibig: 1:09am On Oct 21, 2014
more pictures

Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Tokunbohkinibig: 1:30am On Oct 21, 2014
woolwich arsenal,London.

Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Tokunbohkinibig: 1:44am On Oct 21, 2014
abandoned Pub along Charlton way.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by Whitehorse: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=Tokunbohkinibig post=27282139]@whitehorse, i have checked out your website; lovely pictures you have got right there. Well done!!! I m looking forward to see more pictures from you either here or on your website.

Thanks for visiting [url]afrispheric.com[/url] . I've been updating daily there and also posting some of the pictures here on Nairaland on the thread
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/1944473/afrispheric-immersive-photography-briton-african[/url]
Re: UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders by SmooshCHN: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wish you the very best.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout A Nairalander's Logo Intro Video Animation Sample / Psd Cs5 Help / Fluffyberry Media Designs(FMD) Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.