Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) (1189 Views)

Msc Project / Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) / Please Can Anyone Assist Me For Dumps To Take Mcts Exams For 70-526vb And 70-536 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by yinkay007: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2014
A project supervisor wants an efficient way to manage his/her students and ensure that
everyone is given a chance to book an appointment for supervision. S/he has constraints
of projection supervision days and times which change from semester to semester based
on his/her schedule (for example, this semester s/he allows students to come for
supervision on Wednesdays (3-6pm) and on Saturdays(3-5pm) and S/he does not want
more than three students per day).
Design and develop a Web application using HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP to help the
project supervisor to manage appointments with his/her students. Your application
should have a dash board for the supervisor from which s/he can specify the days and
times s/he would be available for supervision during the semester and the maximum
number of students s/he can accept for each day. S/he should also be able to view all the
appointments booked by the students and send a message to students who have booked
appointments. The supervisor can also cancel appointments if need be but must send a
message to the affected students.
The application should allow the students to create their profiles and upload their
pictures. After signing in, a student can book an appointment based on the schedule of
the supervisor. The student is allowed to cancel an appointment but this should be done
at most 10 hours to the appointment time. Once the maximum number of appointments
per day is attained, the system should no longer allow students to book appointment for
that day except someone cancels his/her appointment. While booking appointments,
students should also be able to send a message to their supervisor.

The Question ehn... I'm lost..
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by trytillmake(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Basically u dont need to be lost,

1. it will done with php/mysql and html ?(css for design and javasscript for prompt can wait)

2. it will have login pages for students and supervisor

3. students can create profile and upload pictures and see supervisor itinerary,[from database which u would have made provision for]

4. supervisor will have her own page to create and edit her profile, manage her itinerary, possible number of days and maximum number of students to be available and see respectively which will be stored in dbase for students to view on their own portal

5. for each cancel notification, messages can be sent to either students or supervisor with mail function

6. well i think i have broken it down small for u, anybody else can contribute.

Really with basic knowledge of php/mysql u should be able to do this.

If u are willing to learn [which will be beneficial to u in the long run] u can start here http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/php/php.html and learn from start to intermediate and yr project go be moi moi.

or u hala me if u cannot do it make i hook u up
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by asalimpo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
yinkay007:
A project supervisor wants an efficient way to manage his/her students and ensure that
everyone is given a chance to book an appointment for supervision. S/he has constraints
of projection supervision days and times which change from semester to semester based
on his/her schedule (for example, this semester s/he allows students to come for
supervision on Wednesdays (3-6pm) and on Saturdays(3-5pm) and S/he does not want
Design and develop a Web application using HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP to help the
project supervisor to manage appointments with his/her students. Your application
should have a dash board for the supervisor from which s/he can specify the days and
times s/he would be available for supervision during the semester and the maximum
number of students s/he can accept for each day. S/he should also be able to view all the
appointments booked by the students and send a message to students who have booked
appointments. The supervisor can also cancel appointments if need be but must send a
The application should allow the students to create their profiles and upload their
pictures. After signing in, a student can book an appointment based on the schedule of
the supervisor. The student is allowed to cancel an appointment but this should be done
at most 10 hours to the appointment time. Once the maximum number of appointments
per day is attained, the system should no longer allow students to book appointment for
that day except someone cancels his/her appointment. While booking appointments,

is this wat u do for msc?
Tot mscs were more academically intense?
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by phpier: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
yinkay007:

what you are trying to do is quite simple .... contact me if u nid any help .. cyberm423@gmail.com
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by Djtm(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
asalimpo:

is this wat u do for msc?
Tot mscs were more academically intense?
surprised too, but I guess he said assignment not project so he's forgiven.
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by Djtm(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
op, what's the problem? where are you lost? have you started something?
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
@op, let's know your progress.

Tell us where the/your problem is too.

Heavens help those who help them self.
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by ogunnubio(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
yinkay007:

wot u want to do is very possible. letz chat on whatsapp 07039359066
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP) by maekhel(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
@OP is it that you dnt have ideas the languages? u are nt supposed to be lost in this cos it a simple and straightforward app. wat happen u done so far, let knw hw we can help u.

(1) (Reply)

Download Naijaloaded Blogger Template Free / Web Development Training In Sango, Ogun State! / I Need A Programmer Who Can Teach Me Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.