Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

25 Types Of Secondary School Students. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. (3654 Views)

Ebola Mars Ngo’s Free Summer Program For Secondary School Students / PHOTO: 8 Lesbian Girls Expelled From Secondary School / Back To School- Memories Of Secondary School Socials Back In The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
but u don't look like one? undecided undecided undecided

AdamaziShuga:
Am the shy type embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by priscaoge(f): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

With that look on your face,I agree you must be a shy type cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by priscaoge(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
olaxco2f:

Check her dp again cheesy,see her baby face tongue
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by Dymondgurl(f): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
olaxco2f:
see u! am sure u will know the worth of math now faa!

lol! Mbok its jus d basics I know and dts enuf for me to apply in my career.
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by chibwike(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, no fear. I no give you too much trouble.
i dont want u to give me at all
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by chibwike(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
3,8,15,21 cheesy

26- Trouble Maker
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by chibwike(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
u are fyn

1 Like

Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
I rather keep a cool guy who is humble, focused nd determined than a swag titled dude whose investment are based on looks and street credibility

who called u now? undecided undecided undecided

priscaoge:

Check her dp again cheesy,see her baby face tongue
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
really? undecided undecided undecided

and whats ur career if i may know?

Dymondgurl:
lol! Mbok its jus d basics I know and dts enuf for me to apply in my career.
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by priscaoge(f): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
olaxco2f:
I rather keep a cool guy who is humble, focused nd determined than a swag titled dude whose investment are based on looks and street credibility

who called u now? undecided undecided undecided

Lmao abeg wetin my siggy do u naaa cheesy cheesy
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by Dymondgurl(f): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
olaxco2f:
really? undecided undecided undecided

and whats ur career if i may know?

one that doesn't require too much maths
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by AdamaziShuga(f): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
u are fyn

Thanks Dear smiley
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by AdamaziShuga(f): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2014
olaxco2f:

Lol u won't understand grin
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by chibwike(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

Thanks Dear smiley
uwc...and ur monicker is cool, how did you come about that
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by AdamaziShuga(f): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
uwc...and ur monicker is cool, how did you come about that

We call any girl Or Lady from my Side Adamazi then guys are referred to as Mazi smiley smiley Tho am not too good when it comes to Igbo,but am trying small grin
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by Canme4u(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Whenever our Biology teacher enter our class, I always find ma exit through the back door. The man wicked die, he can beat a dead person till he comes back from the dead land. He beat anything beatable wink we even named him as Herbartmacurly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by MaziOmenuko: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

We call any girl Or Lady from my Side Adamazi then guys are referred to as Mazi smiley smiley

That's my 'Ada' speaking.

How are u sweerie?
Re: 25 Types Of Secondary School Students. by dejii01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
in summary i was that neat, clever and innocent looking guy to the teachers

but to fellow classmates i was that guy who would not let the beautiful girls be.

funny how they always found a way to my desk. either to be put through after a difficult maths class or begging for assignments grin cool

Story of my life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook Ads With Paypal-procedures / Fresh Palm Wine Nkwu Ocha Enugu / Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.