Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive (3593 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Breaking News: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive And Lives In Bahamas / Nl'anders Knw How To Peep On Threads But Dey Will Neva Comment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive by Obiomon: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I found this on Twitter and they say it is a future simulation picture of Michael Jackson based on a childhood photo. Do you agree? What are your thoughts?

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive by angieberry(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yeah! And he'd have looked much more better than when he bleached his skin.

1 Like

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive by EbubeOnoh(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Well he made his choice.
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive by jascon1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't know why the world is too blind to see or too quick to judge. Michael Jackson had a skin disease which was incurable. I used to have same thought with the poster until I had the privilege of participating in a research. And, thanks to my wife who allowed me to join her research team for treatment of vitiligo. Tho the research was a failure, but it provided in-depth clues and details concerning vitiligo. We live in a world in which some ppl are suffering out of asomething they can't understand. Vitiligo has no treatment or cure. It penetrates any part of ur body and changes the color. Michael Jackson had vitiligo and he wud never had look like that picture even without a surgery. Vitiligo already started destroying the pigmentation in his face. He probably wud have naturally turned white all the same with imbalance patches all over. In Africa ppl with vitiligo used to be burned and killed. Up till now, most ppl in this world do not understand this condition. Some ppl are lucky it only appears in safe places where they can easily hide em with outfits. Some ppl are so unlucky it begins in the face n ears.
In the case of Michael Jackson, I wud believe being a mega superstar he could not have been able to deal with different shades of skin in the spotlight. It would have been a disaster story for paparazzi. His choice was extreme, but the available at the time for someone that popular.
I want u all to take a moment to read about this skin condition called vitiligo. And help to spread the message out so Nigerian scientists can carry out research n probably find a treatment. Below are pics of vitiligo

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive by jascon1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
More kiss

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Lookd If He Neva Had Surgery And Was Still Alive by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ha! So fumi's case wasn't bleaching cream gone bad. Poor girl.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell Me What Race/ethnicity This Lady Is? / I Miss You Guys Die! Abeg! Come Back To Me. . . . . :(( / University Of Ibadan Recommended For Admission List For The 1st Batch Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.