Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Share Your Auto Insurance Claims Stories - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Your Auto Insurance Claims Stories (671 Views)

These Habits Will Kill Your Auto Transmission Fast Please Avoid Them. / I Need Advice On Third Party Insurance Claims / Third Party Auto Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Auto Insurance Claims Stories by Oxone(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
I've heard a lot about Auto insurance in Nigeria and it's supposedly one of the prerequisite of driving on any public road. Now I'm also well aware that the 3rd Party insurance (N,5000) most Nigerians pay for is just to pass police & custom checks on the road and nothing more.

Most Nigerians distrust insurance companies & sees it as a waste of money and won't bother with it either due to lack of information,misinformation, bad experience or just complete lack of confidence in Nigerian insurance companies. Road Accidents here usually involves whoever is at fault paying for the repairs of both cars and theft leaves you at the mercy of the police with no hope of getting recompense if your car is never found.

I'm really interested in getting first hand experiences from people who have successfully/unsuccessfully made claims and the insurance companies involved (3rd party & Comprehensive). How fast/easy was it?

Maybe this thread would change or reinforce people's opinions about Insurance.

(1) (Reply)

Software For Car Diagnostics / Stiff Steering Of Odyssey 2001 Model / Between A 2007 Camry And A 2005 Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.