Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Need Advice On Third Party Insurance Claims - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice On Third Party Insurance Claims (594 Views)

5 Benefits Of Third Party Motor Insurance You Need To Know / Third Party Insurance. What Does It Cover? / What Is The Extent Of Repair That 3rd Party Insurance Covers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Third Party Insurance Claims by sharks776(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Recently, my junior brother was involved in an accident. at the end, the Police found him to be at fault. Hence, he must repair the vehicle of the other person involved in the accident.The problem is the other party is claiming that he only repairs his vehicle at one of the high bro vehicle servicing/repair company that is high tech (Brisco). I tried persuading him but he refused. moreover, the vehicle in question is a Toyota Yaris. I will appreciate any suggestions please.
Re: I Need Advice On Third Party Insurance Claims by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
So this guy wants his car repaired at RT Briscoe or simlar Toyota franchise.

What exactly do you need advise on, bruh?
Re: I Need Advice On Third Party Insurance Claims by sharks776(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
I don't think I can foot the bill, so I don't know if the insurance company can cover it
Re: I Need Advice On Third Party Insurance Claims by idea(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
contact the insurance company. they are to repair the man's damaged vehicle not your brother's. that's why it's called 3rd party.

(1) (Reply)

DAF 65 ATI Spare Part Shop Needed In Lagos Pls / Nissan Murano And Chrysler / Slip Indicator Light ON Camry 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.