Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,445 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Has Anti-african /anti - Black Sentiment Risen Since Western Obamas Election? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Has Anti-african /anti - Black Sentiment Risen Since Western Obamas Election? (692 Views)

Umuahia: Risen From The Ashes Of War / Origin Of The Bantu Peoples: Eastern Nigeria/Western Cameroun? / Western Culture Vs African Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anti-african /anti - Black Sentiment Risen Since Western Obamas Election? by black247: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
I posted this in politics so we can reform our policies so that our African brothers and sisters could stay home, fix within. But I post here because I must ask this question:

IS IT ME OR HAS ANTI AFRICAN SENTIMENT RISEN LATELY? HAS IT ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND NEVER STOPPED?

See why I ask below please

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA

ARTICLE BELOW:

Video footage of Jewish Israelis with ISIS-style flags, chanting “niggers go home” at an anti-African rally in Tel Aviv on October 5 has surfaced. Hundreds of protesters could be heard in streets of Tel Aviv chanting anti-African racial slurs, following an Israeli High Court ruling to close down “Holot” detention facility within 90 days. Holot is essentially an internment camp holding about 2,300 of 60,000 African asylum seekers in Tel Aviv. Israelis are outraged by the court decision to close “Holot,” where African migrants from Eritrea and Sudan have been locked in facilities overnight and are forced to sign in several times per day.

Jewish Israelis with ISIS-style flags, chanting “niggers go home” at an anti-African rally in Tel Aviv on October 5.
In the ruling, Justice Fogelman explains that imprisonment inherently infringes on the right to human dignity and that,

“Every person, by virtue of being a person, has a right to human dignity … and infiltrators are people. And if that needs explanation, let’s say it explicitly: infiltrators do not lose one ounce of their right to human dignity just because they reached the country in this way or another”

Children led by parents and grandparents joined in chanting,

“Sudanese to Sudan!”

“ Eritreans to Sudan!”

“Niggers go home!”

Seen in the raw footage, Jewish men yell at an African passersby “Go home, go home! Sudanese to Sudan!

African asylum-seekers met the protesters en route and offer them bouquets of roses, but their gestures were aggressively rebuffed and met with the responses,

“Curse your name, you garbage.”

“May you get AIDS, you LovePeddler, daughter of a LovePeddler.”

“May you be Molested, you maniac!”

“You’ll get Molested and get AIDS!”

“I spit on you, you garbage!”

“May you be Molested, you LovePeddler!”

“Bleep you, NaughtyPerson! Piece of poo!”

Chants even ring in English.

“Go back to Africa! Go back to Africa!”

“We hate you as much as we can NaughtyPerson!”

“Go back to Africa! Go back to Africa!”

“Anyone who enters Israel illegally has to be jailed. How can we deal with infiltration without that tool?” Sa’ar said.

On Monday, Interior Minister Gideon Sa’ar called to limit the High Court’s ability to overturn laws.

“Anyone who enters Israel illegally has to be jailed. How can we deal with infiltration without that tool?” Sa’ar said.

Jerusalem Post reports, Interior Minister Gideon Sa’ar will attend a meeting to discuss the High Court decision and the migrant issue. Officials from the Interior Ministry’s Population, Immigration and Borders Authority, the Justice, Finance and Public Security ministries, and members of NGOs that support the African migrant community and residents of south Tel Aviv also plan to attend the meeting, reports the Jerusalem Post.
Re: Has Anti-african /anti - Black Sentiment Risen Since Western Obamas Election? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
the sad truth is that Africans/blacks are on top of the hate list.
whites hate black ppl
indians hate black ppl
chinese ppl n their likes hate black ppl
even black ppl hate black ppl ...
N the list goes on n on
N to answer ur question, ANTI AFRICAN
SENTIMENT has not RISEN LATELY cos it has always been there

3 Likes

Re: Has Anti-african /anti - Black Sentiment Risen Since Western Obamas Election? by black247: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
francleanflexy:
the sad truth is that Africans/blacks are on top of the hate list.
whites hate black ppl
indians hate black ppl
chinese ppl n their likes hate black ppl
even black ppl hate black ppl ...
N the list goes on n on
N to answer ur question, ANTI AFRICAN
SENTIMENT has not RISEN LATELY cos it has always been there

I think you are right! My wife said what you said: it has not subsided!!
Re: Has Anti-african /anti - Black Sentiment Risen Since Western Obamas Election? by kingston277(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sadly its been widespread since the turn of the 20th century and hasn't gone back. As mentioned before, blacks are some of the biggest peddlers of anti-African, anti-ancestral hate. Even forming agendas. Respect thy self before you expect others to.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anti-african /anti - Black Sentiment Risen Since Western Obamas Election? by black247: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
kingston277:
Sadly its been widespread since the turn of the 20th century and hasn't gone back. As mentioned before, blacks are some of the biggest peddlers of anti-African, anti-ancestral hate. Respect thy self before you expect others to.

It seems to be escalating! And I agree with you, we have to love self first!

We should propose conventions to tour Africa and globally so we love self: educational conventions!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Really Seen The Rainbow? / Juba In Yoruba / Why Do We Have A Leap Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.