Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos (8089 Views)

Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by pijango(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
In a case of love gone wrong,a female Chinese student who tried to sneak out to meet her boyfriend died after being found slumped over an electric fence.
Jiao Chin's body was hanging over the fence at the campus of the Xishuangbanna Dai Prefecture in south-western China's Yunnan Province.
Mailonline reports that,Fellow students at the university in the early hours of the morning, found the 22-year-old only wearing a T-shirt and shorts.The fence had been erected around the university accommodation after a string of intruders tried to break in.
Roommate Qing Wan, 23, said:

'I had no idea she had left the room until I looked out of the window and saw her body down below with people and police milling around it.
'I don't know where she was going as she didn't say anything to me, but I do know she was seeing someone so maybe she had gone to meet him?'

see more photos here>>>www.pijango..com/2014/10/photos-sad-student-electrocuted-after.html

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by izaray(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
She did dat all because of love, may God help us all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by godofwar666(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
crazy things we do for love undecided

2 Likes

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by martins0: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Reminds me of Sampson, Romeo, Jack(Titanic) and co.
At least she's the first lady in records to die for love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by iamtheprincipal: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Could this be for real?
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
I doubt my own babe will do dis for me.
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by thorpido(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Young adults and yeye waka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by flyca: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
thorpido:
Teenagers and yeye waka.

You call 22 23 teenagers
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by thorpido(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
flyca:

You call 22 23 teenagers
oh,i didn't notice their ages.

Young adults and yeye waka.
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Rexphobia(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
only in China
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by chuckdee4(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
But looking at that fence, how in the world did she think she would scale it?
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Deefuray(f): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rip
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
THIS IS WHAT I CALL STUP!D LOVEangry,DYING BECUZ OF BF/GFundecided

RIPsad
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by fairheven: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmm,the first-time in history of man-kind that a woman will die because of love smiley and when I saw the title,I know it can never be a naija-babe grin die say wetin hapin : tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by EventHUB(f): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
RIP
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by fr3do(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Can 9ja girls climb fence? With their pot bellies full of ice cream and chicken. cheesy

Rip sha undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by pretydiva(f): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Too bad embarassed
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by missmaris020(f): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
quote author=uihebom post=26999508]I doubt my own babe will do dis for me.[/quote] Can you do it for your gurl @u? So dn't xpect her to do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by missmaris020(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
missmaris020:
quote author=uihebom post=26999508]I doubt my own babe will do dis for me. Can you do it for your gurl @u? So dn't xpect her to do it for you.
if only u can do it for your gurl. I doubt that too

1 Like

Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Ruq: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
That looks like a freaking dog.
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by ggrin(f): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
gringringrin
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Blakjewelry(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
is the school authority mad? no matter electric fence in school should not have carried enough power to kill
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Luks lyk m seeing a white goat
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by samflex(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
fairheven:
Hmmm,the first-time in history of man-kind that a woman will die because of love smiley and when I saw the title,I know it can never be a naija-babe grin die say wetin hapin : tongue

Lmfao
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by valmunich(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
So where now is the boyfriend she went to see undecided
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Dollarjunkie: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sexipea:
Luks lyk m seeing a white goat

I like you, and I will want to marry you.
Could you send me your phone number and/or pin to my email?
I have pm(ed) you for like 15 times today
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Dubby6(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Go school read,dem say na phuck them prefer lipsrsealed
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dollarjunkie:

I like you, and I will want to marry you.
Could you send me your phone number and/or pin to my email?
I have pm(ed) you for like 15 times today
u kiddn! cheesy a'lv ur sincerity kiss
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Dollarjunkie: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sexipea:
u kiddn! cheesy a'lv ur sincerity kiss

Tenk grin Waiting for ur contacts
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Mujinho4b(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
But I can't c any gal on d fence Na.. undecided undecided
Re: Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dollarjunkie:

Tenk grin Waiting for ur contacts
d word 'contactS' got me laffn smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Baby Removing Doctor's Mask Becomes An Emblem Of Hope / Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m / Would You Rock This Madonna's Grills? At 55!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.