Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! (57791 Views)

Liar! Fans Slay Sina Rambo Over Instagram Lie (see Funny Comments) / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by ibro2much(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
So what's my concern?
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Ezedon(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
In those good old days
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by otumfour(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Which one of them is witch kid and which one is davido?
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Ladycloud(f): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
iammo6:
abeg go and find somewhere and sidown jare...what are you talking about
....lol
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by aragon4realz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
anything is possible....work hard maybe someday you LL wake up in your own brand new bugatti
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
you get apollo?
IYANGBALI:
Which one of them is witch kid and which one is davido?
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by mailemy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
what's the essence of this pix? anyway is my first time to be on the first page.
Don't know if there is prize for being on first page, may be I can send my account number. thank you.
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by IYANGBALI: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
sikira247:
So many things on front page this period. Even the irrelevant once. God dey
sikira how far?how is sikiru your horseband? grin
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by omowunmiw(f): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Simpsonrocket:
I don make fp four times today. Nawa o!
U no get Job ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by itsValo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Elxandre:
Mod wey bring this thing come front page...

*Faints*
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by IYANGBALI: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
iammo6:
you get apollo?
you too no know dem,talk true tongue
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by bolaino(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
smartkiddo:
Who would have thought Wizkid and Davido used to hang out before the buzz and their smash hits?
Well D’Prince just shared a photo of himself, Wizkid, Davido and Sina Rambo when the going was good. Wiz and
Davido look pretty young this photo, we aren’t sure what year it was taken.

I guess this people are still best friends.. Na lie dem dey lie us about their twitter fight
The First Like & Share.
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Neldrizzy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
They look haggard, tattered and un-kept, but now they are all polished and fresh... #PowerOfMoney..... Quote me negatively and wait for izobo thunder of Benin to strike yu dead.. tongue
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by IYANGBALI: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
ibro2much:
So what's my concern?
jealousy,witch kid don leave you behind tey tey grin
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
smartkiddo:
Who would have thought Wizkid and Davido used to hang out before the buzz and their smash hits?
Well D’Prince just shared a photo of himself, Wizkid, Davido and Sina Rambo when the going was good. Wiz and

I guess this people are still best friends.. Na lie dem dey lie us about their twitter fight

Davido - always looking sharp

Wiz- always looking cool & fly

Dprince- always looking like dundee

Sina Rambo- always looking like
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by sexzskil(f): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
SAW A PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGE OF WHISKID NEAR JUSTIN BEIBER, WOW! THE KID LOOKED LIKE A HOUSEBOY OF THE BEIBS IN THAT PHOTOSHOPPED PICsad
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Superstar007(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Them mods wan turn this site into an entertainment site
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Superstar007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
sexzskil:
SAW A PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGE OF WHISKID NEAR JUSTIN BEIBER, WOW! THE KID LOOKED LIKE A HOUSEBOY OF THE BEIBS IN THAT PHOTOSHOPPED PICsad

What do you take Wizkid for or Justin beiber is some kinda god
Wizkid was in L.A earlier this year and the pic is very real. He took shots with breezy, Tyga, Bieber and the likes while at it.
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by DikSin(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Elxandre:
Mod wey bring this thing come front page...

Nice edition
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by DoTheNeedful: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
smartkiddo:

O boy this wizkid don upgrade o. Looking at his belt again grin grin grin
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by sexzskil(f): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Superstar007:

What do you take Wizkid for or Justin beiber is some kinda god
Wizkid was in L.A earlier this year and the pic is very real. He took shots with breezy, Tyga, Bieber and the likes while at it.
Legendary Beiber is some kinda god, get that into ur flat head, fvcktard. I agree he really got a lifetime opportunity to posed with CB, Tyga, The Game, Tyrese and Jeezy, and even got the everlasting priviledge of recording a remix of his track with Tyga after he must had spent his whole carer earned change, yet d pic with The Beibs was purely fake. The little kid was now raking on Twitter how he snapped with Beiber. As for d ones above that let him posed with dem, maybe they just saw him as one of those desperate fans from a third-world slum. Even me too can take a pic with The Game or Jeezy or CB or Tyrese if i go to the states. It is not rocket science, phoolish boisad!
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
This must be some years back. Their necks look dry here
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by outstandingsyll(f): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wizkid and dprince were looking hot then na cheesy kiss . Na davido resemble area abi ma house boy grin . Money is good! cheesy
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by eleko1: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
sadGreat achievement.
Simpsonrocket:
I don make fp four times today. Nawa o!
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by AyLuxury(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
What's with Davido and his 'Jaguda' mode of dressing?
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by phransix147(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wetin dey davido hand? Abi na only me dey see am?
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by mployer(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
How is this an old foto?
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by phransix147(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
mailemy:
what's the essence of this pix? anyway is my first time to be on the first page.
Don't know if there is prize for being on first page, may be I can send my account number. thank you.

Which fp u dey abi ur network is playing tricks on u?
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by experimentist: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is dis worth front page!
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by experimentist: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
AyLuxury:
What's with Davido and his 'Jaguda' mode of dressing?
grin you got me laughing while I'm smoking *coughs* now I'm choking.. *lights d shitt back again*
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by romzyxy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
nawa o.....<p "color: green;"> it only takes time for you to blow like bomb. </p>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) / DJ Cuppy's Look To Davido's #30BillionConcert Sparks Debate Online / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.