Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

How Is This Scientifically Proven - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Is This Scientifically Proven (1093 Views)

Scientifically Proven Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive To The Opposite Sex / Scientifically Proven Fact About EBOLA Virus / 7 Scientifically Proven Ways To Stimulate Brain Cell Growth / Neurogenesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is This Scientifically Proven by merieam16(f): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
I remember when I was growing,I do have this frequent stomach ache(which I later found it was ulcer) and anytime I complain to any1 around,they ask me to dilute water nd salt then drink it afterwards lie my bare tummy down to the floor.(Guess u've tried it too)To my greatest suprise it works most times buh I want to know if there' any reaction that takes place between my tummy and the floor and also is this therapy scientifically proven?.
Would really love to knowsmiley

1 Like

Re: How Is This Scientifically Proven by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
#charitycomment
Re: How Is This Scientifically Proven by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hi there, it's basic science. Ulcers are caused by acidity, you need to counter acid with alkaline to stop the burning sensation, that's what drink did smiley

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Health Issues / Urgent Help / Rid Acne With Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.