Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lagos Deep Offshore Project - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Deep Offshore Project (2865 Views)

Personnel For An Offshore Project / Several Oil And Gas Job Vacancies At BW Offshore Nigeria / Recruitment At Aventa For An Exxon Mobil Nigeria Offshore Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Deep Offshore Project by jideflows(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please does anyone have idea abt the LADOL project inconjuction with Samsung heavy industries?
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
jideflows:
Please does anyone have idea abt the LADOL project inconjuction with Samsung heavy industries?

Yes I do.
In fact I have a friend who works there.

I was supposed to work there too after two interviews but I haven't been called upon.

What would you like to know? Will try and help.
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by jideflows(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls I want to know if they have started employment of skilled workers.... we heard samsung was going to employ as regards to this project....
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
jideflows:
Pls I want to know if they have started employment of skilled workers.... we heard samsung was going to employ as regards to this project....

Yes they were meant too.
All recruitment are on hold since last year.
Of course that doesn't mean if you know some really high oga you won't work there but general recruitment is pending.

I heard they currently have a lawsuit they are even fighting based on the agreement of their contract.
They said Samsung breached it but I do not have the confirmation. It's all hearsay.

That's the info I have.
Check with more people if this circumstances affected them just like it did to you.
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by donmatin(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Jideflows i sight u,am also interested in dat project 2#HHI tins
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by jideflows(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks alot... pls just try and keep me posted because I heard they are about starting employment. ... I dont know any oga oh.... na baba God b my oga.... thanks alot...
NairaMode:

Yes they were meant too.
All recruitment are on hold since last year.
Of course that doesn't mean if you know some really high oga you won't work there but general recruitment is pending.

I heard they currently have a lawsuit they are even fighting based on the agreement of their contract.
They said Samsung breached it but I do not have the confirmation. It's all hearsay.

That's the info I have.
Check with more people if this circumstances affected them just like it did to you.
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by jideflows(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2014
Lol....#HHItins?? I beg who u b ohhhhhh....[Qquote author=donmatin post=27034389]@Jideflows i sight u,am also interested in dat project 2#HHI tins[/quote]
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by donmatin(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jideflows no allow tension hook u,one of dus guys dat followed HHI thread b4 nairaland went offline.
jideflows:
Lol....#HHItins?? I beg who u b ohhhhhh....[Qquote author=donmatin post=27034389]@Jideflows i sight u,am also interested in dat project 2#HHI tins
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by jideflows(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
PLEASE ANY UPDATE ON THIS LADOL PROJECT?
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by Davie619: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2017
@Jideflows Do you mind if we talk in private
Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by jideflows(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Davie619:
@Jideflows Do you mind if we talk in private
kindly mail me.. Jideflows@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deep Offshore Project by Davie619: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
@jideflows thnk you, i just sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Employement For Industrial Attachment ( Sewes) Students / Royal Resorts Ibadan Ltd Is Hiring / Graduate Marketing & Sales Executive Jobs At Goldenhut Solution - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.